• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying a property Leasehold or freehold better??

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Mine are cross breeds. Pom x poodle. When I move to jb, I wan to buy big dogs like golden retriever.they are more gentle to kids

http://www.globalpets.com.my/htm/pro/golden_retriever.html

Easy, Nusa Bestari area, those 3 storey shops there is one pet shop that sells puppies. :smile:

Goldies are the best though they do shed a lot. Soft mouth and good with kids.

I had one given to me by a Russian friend, seriously well trained too.

Cute, super duper obedient and does not bark unless told to guard. Unforgettable dog.

Last edited:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah so late so got reply?! My new place is at perling.... I like to be low profile. Dun want to stay in landed. Nicely done, really a good buy! Surely a no brainier choice compare to a 3 room flat! I take it as translated to , a better choice than buying a 3 room flat.....rite bros??

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sure, good for you.

Literal translation:
Don't even need to use brain to do comparison as your new place wins anytime.

Actually down here no real difference in perception between landed and non landed, folks will ask you the price and then draw their own conclusions.
:smile:

Last edited:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, lots of choices here and cheaper than SG i noticed in terms of pricing. :smile:
Nusa Bestari area, quite a few places to buy.

Heres one:

http://www.globalpets.com.my/htm/pro/puppies_sales.html

Bro I really dun know where is this place and never been there and definitely dunno how to get there.....
Got lost last Monday trying to use 1st link to go back from perling! I 10 years never frequent Malaysia already. Last time we go as a big group as bike touring very fun. We rode to Trengganu and port Dickson , we also went to tasik Canya. Maybe one day we should organise some tour, so I can know who is DOA and Cynthia and see whether r suitable for each other!! Hahaha:biggrin:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
What???? Who is Cynthia????? Oh god ... 水洗都不淸 Liao. Alamak ...

Bro I really dun know where is this place and never been there and definitely dunno how to get there.....
Got lost last Monday trying to use 1st link to go back from perling! I 10 years never frequent Malaysia already. Last time we go as a big group as bike touring very fun. We rode to Trengganu and port Dickson , we also went to tasik Canya. Maybe one day we should organise some tour, so I can know who is DOA and Cynthia and see whether r suitable for each other!! Hahaha:biggrin: