• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

business thread ...share your experience .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought of running a Christian Book Store.

CDs can sell pirated, nobody cares or knows. Children books mark up high high one, simple wood carvings can sell for big sum by just having words "Love & Faith" on it, same thing with trinkets, rings, necklaces, bookmarks, friendship bands. Best of all, claim proceed go to religious organisations - TAX FREE!!!

Behind curtain, can employ FT Faith Healer.

Cheers!

Christian book stores are typically found in suburb malls, tucked away at some corner with less human traffic.
The rent can be quite expensive.
Christian music CDs must be original too. The customers can tell.
You'll also have to pay taxes.

It is better to set up a gift shop, with a corner dedicated to selling Christian memorabilia and trinkets, while other gifts in the shop can range from naughty, wacky, new-ageish, retro, nostalgic, seasonal, cute, romantic etc. You'll reach a broader scope of consumers.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a truly good story.

Especially like the part about your wife asking you to marry even though you initially refused on financial grounds.

Hmmm .., so you were a reptile breeder. No wonder Ramseth cannot fool you on his crocodile tales. Or for that matter he also couldn;'t fool you when he shed crocodile tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Now it is all clear :-)

i come from a poor family ..and i only have diploma in interior design . having work in a interior company for years , i decided to quit my job and went bag packing in asia . then i met my currently wife ( japanese ) while she was on holiday in phuket . during that time i cant even speak japanese and my wife cant even speak english too...when we communicate we both have to use a translation dictionary . this go on for 4 years ...i pick up japanese language and she learn english .

fast forward ...she ask me to marry her ..i told her i dont have money and i dont think i can get marry now ..but she told me she willing to spend the rest of her life with me even when im poor . so we got marry in japan ( we dont even have any wedding dinner or wedding photo )

i work my ass off doing all kind of job in japan ( everyday i only sleep 4 or 5 hours for about 3 years ) save enough money to start my home business as a reptiles breeder ....my biz grew within 2 years so i started a shop ...in less then a year i open a farm because my shop is too small to keep hundreds of different reptiles . then i started to invest in hostress club , dancing club with my japanese friends , xxx illegal biz ( that already stop ) .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a truly good story.

Especially like the part about your wife asking you to marry even though you initially refused on financial grounds.

Hmmm .., so you were a reptile breeder. No wonder Ramseth cannot fool you on his crocodile tales. Or for that matter he also couldn;'t fool you when he shed crocodile tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Now it is all clear :-)

bro , that time i really very very poor how to marry ? so i told her the truth . as for reptiles breeding ...i also breed animals . i love all kind of animals including all reptiles ...been doing illegal reptiles breeding since i was 14years old ( making some pocket money for myself during my school days ) . i nearly become a vet but got no money to take the course .

as for ah ram , he cant fool me with his half past six knowledge about reptiles or animals ...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reptiles biz is lucrative if you know your stuff but lots of knowledge and connections needed. Also to make the big bucks, sometimes need to step into grey areas.

Are you the bro who was going to invest in a biz with your close friend recently, supply the capital and share profit 20%..? Care to mention what industry you looking at to invest?

My 2c on topic : any biz, one has to be fully hands on, otherwise dont start.

Edit : no need to answer, I saw your efforts in the other food biz thread. Good luck!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is taxi driving a form of business, if so, can i contribute???:o

of course driving taxi is a form of business too ...im happy if you could contribute your businesss experience ...no job in this world is consider low class ...you are making a decent living ...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you, sir! actually, there is nothing much to say about taxi driving except nonsense from passengers...:o

but my senior friend, a retired teacher, say that i am a very "experience" guy. i thought to myself, of course, thxs to lky's cronies. not trying to be showy, but you have to meet me in person to see for yourself. i am not good at typing my thoughts in this forum though...

of course driving taxi is a form of business too ...im happy if you could contribute your businesss experience ...no job in this world is consider low class ...you are making a decent living ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you, sir! actually, there is nothing much to say about taxi driving except nonsense from passengers...:o

bro dont call me sir lah ...im younger then u ( im just goin 40 ) ..every business have their trade secrets ...including yours . dont ever give up or look down on yourself ...maybe some day i will work for you ...no one knows whats going to happen in the future ...gambatte .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a kind of gesture, whenever my friend call me on the phone, my first greeting will be " hello, sir"...we know that it's out of fun.:o

btw, i am turning only 38 this year...driving taxi for 4 years plus already...:o

my otheer biz not convenient to mention here, just started last year after my stint in china, but very difficult to take off with lky's cronies around.

bro dont call me sir lah ...im younger then u ( im just goin 40 ) ..every business have their trade secrets ...including yours . dont ever give up or look down on yourself ...maybe some day i will work for you ...no one knows whats going to happen in the future ...gambatte .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's a kind of gesture, whenever my friend call me on the phone, my first greeting will be " hello, sir"...we know that it's out of fun.:o

btw, i am turning only 38 this year...driving taxi for 4 years plus already...:o

my otheer biz not convenient to mention here, just started last year after my stint in china, but very difficult to take off with lky's cronies around.

wish u all the best in your biz ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I would like to give a small contribution to this thread. This is a very important story book I read that changed my life especially where business is concern. Go read it, take you less a day to finish this life changing fairytale.

9780761105411.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to give a small contribution to this thread. This is a very important story book I read that changed my life especially where business is concern. Go read it, take you less a day to finish this life changing fairytale.

You should at least offer a gist about the theme of this book.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is taxi driving a form of business, if so, can i contribute???:o
In HK where you can own the taxis then can consider its a business.....
here pappies run everything.........owner taxis that used to exist also kena makaned by them liao.....

nothing wrong with driving taxis......my friends who drive taxis are better than any GPS map i can find. they can advise me which is best route to travel.....taking into account the the time, weather and number of traffic lights.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
can i invest in your biz ? we can use bedok reservior water as holy water ( its free )

You want put money in the biz, I have no objections. Bedok reservoir good, popular destination for lost souls about to give up their physical life. We can still squeeze their last dollars out before they die.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you consider diverting into other faith? I can recommend FT Sai Kongs and FT monks.

No problem. Must think big and expand. Today, Bedok Reservoir, Tomorrow, The World.

But competition going to be very stiff, especially those Ah Nehs like Sai Mama, got world wide following.

Cheers!