• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

business thread ...share your experience .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this thread is for brothers who wanted to know how to run a business successfully . lets help those brothers to attained wealth, position, honors .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah sori bro...i never done bzness befor so i cant contribute usefully to this thread...so just post some talkcock stuff la.

Hope your bzness doing well bro.

no problem bro...its good to inject some humor in every thread . i started this thread because i hope singaporean will make full use of cheap FT to start biz .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter, you start off first leh. how did you end up investing in japan? some japs help you ? you love the language and country and doing business to get to stay there?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Business 101 advised to get rich quick and big, look for something that nobody else has and start it first. I was thinking of opening the first dog restuarant in Singapore. With my experience and connection with PRC and Vietnam, I can hire very good PRC and Viet dog cooks legally on work permits. MOM said no problem as long as I can get my dog restaurant licence but ENV, NEA, AVA, SPCA all said no way. :mad: :*:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Business 101 advised to get rich quick and big, look for something that nobody else has and start it first. I was thinking of opening the first dog restuarant in Singapore. With my experience and connection with PRC and Vietnam, I can hire very good PRC and Viet dog cooks legally on work permits. MOM said no problem as long as I can get my dog restaurant licence but ENV, NEA, AVA, SPCA all said no way. :mad: :*:

ex british colony. very hard to do this, kill dogs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i can supply u with my pits if you open dog restuarant ...but i cant guarantee you will not end up being eaten alive instead :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter, you start off first leh. how did you end up investing in japan? some japs help you ? you love the language and country and doing business to get to stay there?

i come from a poor family ..and i only have diploma in interior design . having work in a interior company for years , i decided to quit my job and went bag packing in asia . then i met my currently wife ( japanese ) while she was on holiday in phuket . during that time i cant even speak japanese and my wife cant even speak english too...when we communicate we both have to use a translation dictionary . this go on for 4 years ...i pick up japanese language and she learn english .

fast forward ...she ask me to marry her ..i told her i dont have money and i dont think i can get marry now ..but she told me she willing to spend the rest of her life with me even when im poor . so we got marry in japan ( we dont even have any wedding dinner or wedding photo )

i work my ass off doing all kind of job in japan ( everyday i only sleep 4 or 5 hours for about 3 years ) save enough money to start my home business as a reptiles breeder ....my biz grew within 2 years so i started a shop ...in less then a year i open a farm because my shop is too small to keep hundreds of different reptiles . then i started to invest in hostress club , dancing club with my japanese friends , xxx illegal biz ( that already stop ) .

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you all already and you all still don't believe. Drifter is more handsome than me and the handsomest of all.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told you all already and you all still don't believe. Drifter is more handsome than me and the handsomest of all.

im not only handsome than you but also much more taller then you :wink:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i come from a poor family ..and i only have diploma in interior design . having work in a interior company for years , i decided to quit my job and went bag packing in asia . then i met my currently wife ( japanese ) while she was on holiday in phuket . during that time i cant even speak japanese and my wife cant even speak english too...when we communicate we both have to use a translation dictionary . this go on for 4 years ...i pick up japanese language and she learn english .

fast forward ...she ask me to marry her ..i told her i dont have money and i dont think i can get marry now ..but she told me she willing to spend the rest of her life with me even when im poor . so we got marry in japan ( we dont even have any wedding dinner or wedding photo )

i work my ass off doing all kind of job in japan ( everyday i only sleep 4 or 5 hours for about 3 years ) save enough money to start my home business as a reptiles breeder ....my biz grew within 2 years so i started a shop ...in less then a year i open a farm because my shop is too small to keep hundreds of different reptiles . then i started to invest in hostress club , dancing club with my japanese friends , xxx illegal biz ( that already stop ) .

Lucky for U get wife willing to work together in hardship.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lucky for U get wife willing to work together in hardship.

yes ...i think im lucky .

when i know her that time i already told her im poor ...i dont pretend to be rich like some man who try to act rich and shower his gf with expensive gift ....when the man no longer can spend on gf ..the gf or wife will leave them ( to the woman its like being cheated ) .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of running a Christian Book Store.

CDs can sell pirated, nobody cares or knows. Children books mark up high high one, simple wood carvings can sell for big sum by just having words "Love & Faith" on it, same thing with trinkets, rings, necklaces, bookmarks, friendship bands. Best of all, claim proceed go to religious organisations - TAX FREE!!!

Behind curtain, can employ FT Faith Healer.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CDs can sell pirated, nobody cares or knows. Children books mark up high high one, simple wood carvings can sell for big sum by just having words "Love & Faith" on it, same thing with trinkets, rings, necklaces, bookmarks, friendship bands. Best of all, claim proceed go to religious organisations - TAX FREE!!!

Cheers!

can i invest in your biz ? we can use bedok reservior water as holy water ( its free )

[video=youtube;GGuawSq6zDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuawSq6zDA&feature=related[/video]

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

Would you consider diverting into other faith? I can recommend FT Sai Kongs and FT monks.