• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
d'fronde and d'flora almost sold out, left few units only. d 'branche is newly launched, so there are still units available.. setix is having a showcase at city square - today is last day of show..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
d'fronde and d'flora almost sold out, left few units only. d 'branche is newly launched, so there are still units available.. setix is having a showcase at city square - today is last day of show..

just out of curiosity, what is the pricing like, roughly? 1m above? these are cluster and semidees, right? TIA..

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, spent about 5 hours in Bt Indah Aeon. Went to the car after shopping. Then realised, we left one of the window opened. Luckily, nothing happened to the car.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=jade apple;1578368]Today, spent about 5 hours in Bt Indah Aeon. Went to the car after shopping. Then realised, we left one of the window opened. Luckily, nothing happened to the car.[/QUOTE]

no window.. the robber dun know wat to do, so walked away. titter.gif

Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro was it packed at Bt Indah Aeon?It was feature on Straits Time "JB MALLS DRAWS on Friday 5 July 2013,Singaporean all flock to there over the wkend?Anyway the robber probably did not notice your Window is down,or maybe they thought was "空城计" 在紧急关头,以大胆的冒险行动来造成敌人错误判断,常能达到排难解危之目的.作为一种心理战术,它不是用实力战胜敌人,而是透过研究敌人主帅的心理活动,以谋胜敌,惊退敌兵.Tell you what, next time leave your doors open.hahaha:p

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST is rather overpriced....if ST is worth the price, BI is definitely worth more than it...

To be honest, both ST & BI are not atas developments. Both are really convenient though with gd amenities. Of course for now, BI has more ready amenities than ST but that may well change in future, with the Kempas internal rail network & RTS up.

For me, I have put my money in other areas as I personally feel Setia's projects are generally priced too high, considering the quality of materials given & worksmanship.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
just out of curiosity, what is the pricing like, roughly? 1m above? these are cluster and semidees, right? TIA..

Only clusters. SP Setia wont be building anymore sem-dees in BI . In fact the only ones they built have just VP-ed in D'Grande precinct.That's what they told me. Price from 1.1M abv for the new launch clusters.land size and build up not very big. Below 3000sqft for builtup.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photos of Sky Loft as of 7th July 2013:smile::wink:

Attachments

• BI_Sky_Loft_South_07Jul13.jpg
    BI_Sky_Loft_South_07Jul13.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 188
  • BI_Sky_Loft_South_West_07Jul13.jpg
    BI_Sky_Loft_South_West_07Jul13.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 190
  • BI_Sky_Loft_Hotel_Granada_07Jul13.jpg
    BI_Sky_Loft_Hotel_Granada_07Jul13.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 169
  • BI_Sky_Loft_NE_07Jul13.jpg
    BI_Sky_Loft_NE_07Jul13.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
wufucheng u the best, thanks for sharing, I was there today aft Lego land w my kid , but did nt take photo of skyloft to share , shelfish me haha

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, urs high floor unit? How many bedder u bought face high way or park, 2+s how much to renovate? Gotto start saving Liao.u estimate when's the TOP..

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, urs high floor unit? How many bedder u bought face high way or park, 2+s how much to renovate? Gotto start saving Liao.u estimate when's the TOP..

Hi Destansooming,

My is type C > 20th fl facing the Park
Looks like TOP shld be within Setia's plan (Estimated date of completion : July 2014)
So now U can start counting down by the month
12, 11, 10..............:wink:
Cheers

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro wufucheng,start to stress also,gotto pay cash for mthly installment,dnt know at that time got any rental potential or can flip bo?If not its a good wkend stay away from home.Btw good choice,20th flr facing park nice nice and not affected e highway noise.Counting down .........,you will be shifting over?

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys
sorry to interrupt.
got call from lawyer that bukit indah 8 unit is valued at only 400k. after wait 6 months. my foreigners application rejected cos less than 500k. i lose agent fees n lawyers fees . the unit sold to me is at 600k n i thought surely pass. expensive lessons. all bros please ask sgporean keep clear of resale. i dunno whether to appeal..? any advice.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys
sorry to interrupt.
got call from lawyer that bukit indah 8 unit is valued at only 400k. after wait 6 months. my foreigners application rejected cos less than 500k. i lose agent fees n lawyers fees . the unit sold to me is at 600k n i thought surely pass. expensive lessons. all bros please ask sgporean keep clear of resale. i dunno whether to appeal..? any advice.

Dun waste time. Buy direct. Im still learning how to walk like a model. .:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys
sorry to interrupt.

appeal la. no harm try.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys
sorry to interrupt.

How about changing bank to value it at $500k RM? It cannot be $400k RM for double-storey terrace at Bukit Indah 8th Ave.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
if every singaporean and foreigner buy only from developer, who will buy from first buyer after he get his keys? :smile:

Buy above $500k RM direct from developer should be quite safe, then hold for at least 2 years before subsale. Valuation should have increased further.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy above $500k RM direct from developer should be quite safe, then hold for at least 2 years before subsale. Valuation should have increased further.

But if the malaysia prata government decided to increase the foreigner purchase limit to 1million, then many will e screwed....

I'm not sure if those who bought when the limit was 250k were hit anot...