• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone knows about the gate for cadenza? Beside the gate for car to drive in, is there any side gate?
For corner lot, there's a back gate from the garden, for human, not cars. For inter there's also a back gate from the yard area. That's the standard for Setia dev in BI so far.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi eagle1891,
Setia is going to launch a new condo called the Sky Breeze, just across Jusco. You can check with their office or give them a call. I feel it's a better location, at least away from the highway.

what is the starting price?

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the starting price?

I kapoh kapoh call up their sales office and ask about sky breeze.
The Sales actually told me there are another 2 other condos beside sky breeze launching in Bukit Indah :eek:

1) Sky Tree - Est $600psf, no studio or 1 bedroom layout. 2 bedrooms about 800sqft and above (Located next to skyloft)

2) Sky View - Est $450psf (Near Horizon Hills) I can't pinpoint where it is she says it's in Bukit indah, near HH, far away from Tesco, Jusco or Giant.

3) Sky Breeze - Est $450psf (Opp Jusco)

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sales actually told me there are another 2 other condos beside sky breeze launching in Bukit Indah :eek:

1) Sky Tree - Est $600psf, no studio or 1 bedroom layout. 2 bedrooms about 800sqft and above (Located next to skyloft)

2) Sky View - Est $450psf (Near Horizon Hills) I can't pinpoint where it is she says it's in Bukit indah, near HH, far away from Tesco, Jusco or Giant.

Sky View from left to right

Attachments

• Sky_View_1_11Nov12.jpg
    Sky_View_1_11Nov12.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
  • Sky_View_2_11Nov12.jpg
    Sky_View_2_11Nov12.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 245
  • Sky_View_3_11Nov12.jpg
    Sky_View_3_11Nov12.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 236

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read from the Chinese Forum, BI going to have a new hospital, does anyone know where would it be located?

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Saturday, I managed to go to the pasar malam. Wow, its reminded me of the 90s' in Singapore. The pasar malam seems at least 3 times bigger than Singapore one and generally the food stuff is much cheaper than bukit indah. I personally feel that this is a good place to stretch ur dollar :smile:

I went to the pasar malam yesterday but unfortunately they were closed after 11pm. They have getai at night and the place is vibrant. Thanks for the intro..

Oldtown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Saturday, I managed to go to the pasar malam. Wow, its reminded me of the 90s' in Singapore. The pasar malam seems at least 3 times bigger than Singapore one and generally the food stuff is much cheaper than bukit indah. I personally feel that this is a good place to stretch ur dollar :smile:

hi,which pasar malam u went to??

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the update! Any idea why Sky Breeze is so much cheaper than Sky Tree? both are nearby each other right.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonto posted in this thread on 8 nov 12.

Sis crystal, this is the map to the pasar malam . If you are coming from BI/Bestari direction, you turn left when you see some residential building (under Sutera development). You cannot see the pasar malam from outside but when you can see a big food centre on your left, just walk in and the pasar malam is inside.

hi,which pasar malam u went to??

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone think this area is neglected by the overall nusajaya initiatives? Or is it bcos its a setia township hence standalone?

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone think this area is neglected by the overall nusajaya initiatives? Or is it bcos its a setia township hence standalone?

it is not because it is neglected, it is already a mature township with no more free land. but location wise, it is still prime location.

UEM is the master development for nusajaya

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone pay the legal fee/any other fee for loan agreement? i purchased the d'verde, fee on loan side is not covered by setia, in this case, how much loan legal fee i need to pay? how to calculate? will the legal fee varies a lot between different laywer firm? is it better for us to find our laywer film?

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone pay the legal fee/any other fee for loan agreement? i purchased the d'verde, fee on loan side is not covered by setia, in this case, how much loan legal fee i need to pay? how to calculate? will the legal fee varies a lot between different laywer firm? is it better for us to find our laywer film?

This is a general loan agreement that is on going between u n the bank. This covers future loan if u need to loan from the same bank. The one that Setia pays is specific for this purchase that you have with them. I had this done too n with the lawyer referred by Setia also.