• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree. I was initially very against it when a friend of a close friend bought this as there were still so many choices abound and some were cheaper but i am happy to be proven wrong here. Looks really good. Well done.

I'm glad i went ahead with it despite of the pricing ^_^
Wah.. now got water feature wall too!

Attachments

• image-603767909.jpg
    image-603767909.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 391

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad i went ahead with it despite of the pricing ^_^
Wah.. now got water feature wall too!

Hi Moochi, did you get subsale or direct? i remember when it was launched, psf is from ard rm400...
congrats to you...it does look very nice

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

im new here .. did anyone hear about the new launch for SP etc. Sky tree and Sky..?? i have pay for the booking fees but news at all did anyone know the project have already launch? what i know is next sky loft....

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u meant sky tree and sky breeze.. Sky tree near sky loft...I heard that they will launch it before cny.. But currently waiting for state spproval

hi all,

im new here .. did anyone hear about the new launch for SP etc. Sky tree and Sky..?? i have pay for the booking fees but news at all did anyone know the project have already launch? what i know is next sky loft....

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given to the price tt mentioned by moochi, I think tt sea breeze is a better choice. Hope they don't up the price too much.

hI Lyc396,

are you referring to Sky breeze or sea breeze?? i was told by the sale person is Sky view located in TBI 2. I really confuse already Sky breeze isn't it Sky View???

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hI Lyc396,

are you referring to Sky breeze or sea breeze?? i was told by the sale person is Sky view located in TBI 2. I really confuse already Sky breeze isn't it Sky View???

Total 3 more condo going to be launch in Bukit indah.
Sky Breeze
Sky Tree
Sky View

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Moochi,

do you know the selling price for Sky Breeze?
Hi Allanckk, was told by the sales team that the indicative price for sky breeze is 450 psf. But at the current market, I think Setia will up the sales price . I was also told that registration was closed few weeks ago . I think if it is at 450 psf , is a good price to buy .