• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u all go to Zone 7 huh? I wanted to take a peep at zone 7 on Sat but was told not allow to go in. Setia office refused to send us there to take a look.... so upset! Then they asked us to go to their show flat... we walked there in the rain to find out that they locked all the show flats already.... diaoz...

Yes, I have the same experience like urs too. Haha. Wanted sambal chilli but given something else. So far, zone 7 has no flood when rain or after rain on the main road. Thus, no worries about it. Yesterday, there were a number of fireworks at bukit indah and was beautiful. Really enjoyable seeing it! Hope that I have the chance to set fireworks at my place. Any kind souls to direct me on where to buy it and how much is the cost?

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u all go to Zone 7 huh? I wanted to take a peep at zone 7 on Sat but was told not allow to go in. Setia office refused to send us there to take a look.... so upset! Then they asked us to go to their show flat... we walked there in the rain to find out that they locked all the show flats already....

Used to be able to bypass the guard post and go through using the construction road. But ever since The Coral has obtained VP and they opened up the access between Arte, Belleza, Cadenza, The Coral and The Jade, the guards are more vigilant in patroling and making sure no one roam freely within. I went to Setia office on Sunday and asked them if I could go in to view my unit (thought I could gain legitimate access and not get shoo-ed off by the guards), they told me since its still under construction, I am not allowed to go in. The showflats have been closed (found out on Sunday), so that could only mean all units are sold out. Even Setia office has only one development's model (Prado if I recall right) available now. Setia is probably completing its BI development soon, with no more or few units for sale.

Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who likes to fish, I have visited the Damai Fishing Village on Monday. Its located in Perling (Jalan Kassim), quite easy to get there as they have a big signboard next to the main road/highway. Upon seeing it, just turn left, drive and turn left again. Cost of fishing is RM65 for 5 hours for pond B(discount RM5 as pond A is closed). Pond B is a catch and keep pond, meaning you can ta-bao the fish you catch unless the fish is more than 5kg, then you need to sell it back to them. Pond A is a catch and release pond (closed now till 18 Nov). They sell baits as well. Prawns cost 3 for $2 or 15 for $10. During the 2.5 hours that I was there, they released fishes about 2 times and there were about 8-10 catches within that time frame (not by me :( ). Me and friend got kosong ha ha. Overall the pond is clean, well maintained, no mosquito bites (I sprayed repellant). There is a pond E which is also a catch and release pond and the lady at the counter said just pay RM40 and in her exact words, "diao dao ni shuang wei zhi" (meaning fish till you shiok or no time limit I guess). Damai Fishing Village.jpg

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Tonto. That is what exactly happened to me too...no luck kena rejected :(

Used to be able to bypass the guard post and go through using the construction road. But ever since The Coral has obtained VP and they opened up the access between Arte, Belleza, Cadenza, The Coral and The Jade, the guards are more vigilant in patroling and making sure no one roam freely within. I went to Setia office on Sunday and asked them if I could go in to view my unit (thought I could gain legitimate access and not get shoo-ed off by the guards), they told me since its still under construction, I am not allowed to go in. The showflats have been closed (found out on Sunday), so that could only mean all units are sold out. Even Setia office has only one development's model (Prado if I recall right) available now. Setia is probably completing its BI development soon, with no more or few units for sale.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a unit in zone 7..

How u all go to Zone 7 huh? I wanted to take a peep at zone 7 on Sat but was told not allow to go in. Setia office refused to send us there to take a look.... so upset! Then they asked us to go to their show flat... we walked there in the rain to find out that they locked all the show flats already.... diaoz...

Oldtown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis crystal, this is the map to the pasar malam View attachment 7377. If you are coming from BI/Bestari direction, you turn left when you see some residential building (under Sutera development). You cannot see the pasar malam from outside but when you can see a big food centre on your left, just walk in and the pasar malam is inside.

this pasar malam open on which day?

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks! Just what i am looking for!

Catch n release with hopefully lots of big fishes. Woohoo!

We go n try it out.

For those who likes to fish, I have visited the Damai Fishing Village on Monday. Its located in Perling (Jalan Kassim), quite easy to get there as they have a big signboard next to the main road/highway. Upon seeing it, just turn left, drive and turn left again. Cost of fishing is RM65 for 5 hours for pond B(discount RM5 as pond A is closed). Pond B is a catch and keep pond, meaning you can ta-bao the fish you catch unless the fish is more than 5kg, then you need to sell it back to them. Pond A is a catch and release pond (closed now till 18 Nov). They sell baits as well. Prawns cost 3 for $2 or 15 for $10. During the 2.5 hours that I was there, they released fishes about 2 times and there were about 8-10 catches within that time frame (not by me :( ). Me and friend got kosong ha ha. Overall the pond is clean, well maintained, no mosquito bites (I sprayed repellant). There is a pond E which is also a catch and release pond and the lady at the counter said just pay RM40 and in her exact words, "diao dao ni shuang wei zhi" (meaning fish till you shiok or no time limit I guess).

fang65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I bought a unit at arte as well! Glad to see this thread so alive and talking about BI ahaha.
I tried to go into zone 7, and strangely they allowed because i brought my S&P with me. Maybe if u wanna check out the progress u can try this oso.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I bought a unit at arte as well! Glad to see this thread so alive and talking about BI ahaha.
I tried to go into zone 7, and strangely they allowed because i brought my S&P with me. Maybe if u wanna check out the progress u can try this oso.

Did you show to the guard or to the office?

fang65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you show to the guard or to the office?

Hi i ji tao ju show the guard at the guard post then they
Just let me in. But the houses are all locked up already so no point going in too
I feel.

Anyway anyone here bought arte wants to bulid a main door
Or u all would keep the exisiting sliding doors? Would u all grille
It up as well?

I feel like doing a proper main door leh..
Ahhaha

Sleeplesserf

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Singaporean so need to buy an `International' lot value RM$500k and above. Am keen to buy in Bukit Indah. Budget is up to RM$550k.

Looked at a number of online sale-ads for Bukit Indah houses priced from RM$450K up to my budget limit.

I am tempted to buy the lower-priced units which come at least partially furnished. The main issue of concern is these units are not Gated & Guarded. Is it advisable?

eagle1891

Looking for a unit at Sky Executives Suites at Bukit Indah for retirement stay, need feedback from this forum. From the market i was quoted about RM500/sq. not sure is this value for money.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi eagle1891,
Setia is going to launch a new condo called the Sky Breeze, just across Jusco. You can check with their office or give them a call. I feel it's a better location, at least away from the highway.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi i ji tao ju show the guard at the guard post then they
Just let me in. But the houses are all locked up already so no point going in too
I feel.

Anyway anyone here bought arte wants to bulid a main door
Or u all would keep the exisiting sliding doors? Would u all grille
It up as well?

I feel like doing a proper main door leh..
Ahhaha

Actually I like Arte's size but I would have preferred it not to have a sliding door. If you keep the main door, you might have to grille it up as the sliding door is not very secure. But if you do a proper main door, may still have to install a gate at the door and window grilles if you want to add windows. Depends on which you prefer or cannot stand more I guess. Nobody likes grilles but for safety reason its best to have it.