• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You asked for it.

"Buddha says - Think of any one person, or any situation, or any group of people whom you are condemning, blaming, disliking. Forgive them, completely. Let your forgiveness be your expression of unconditional love. They may not do the right things. Human beings have dukkha. And your heart needs the forgiveness in order to have purity of love"

Looks like Buddha teaching is not that effective :wink: they have to learn the hard way :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the one who punished him, not me.

Yes I know .. I mean if I don't banned him .. He will carry on spamming this thread . We can't just act buddha and let nature take it course . By the way , I already given him a few inf as warning but he turn to deaf ears ..so I have to banned him .

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I know .. I mean if I don't banned him .. He will carry on spamming this thread . We can't just act buddha and let nature take it course . By the way , I already given him a few inf as warning but he turn to deaf ears ..so I have to banned him .

"...to ban..." not "to banned"...

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Bro, if u term this way..., everything is religion. From school to work. Drinking a beer to buying 4-D and many many others"

Bro , if you check the meaning of religion in the dictionary it indicate Buddhisum is a religion . Any group that use "supernatural stuff as rewards " is under religion . bro u work hard for your family because u are a responsible person u want your family to have a better live nothing got to do with greed . Buddha himself is unresponsible person he just throw away his wife and children in search for so call " answer " . That is selfish .

Bro, Buddhism do not offer supernatural as reward. Buddhism offers self-reflection on oneself, the end of suffering, cause & Effect ...etc. a teaching that generates so many followers that is claim to be a religion. Also, Buddha does came back to HIS wife to explain HIS cause. Asked for forgiven, so tats not irresponsible. But if HE came back with another wife...tats a different story.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, Buddhism do not offer supernatural as reward. Buddhism offers self-reflection on oneself, the end of suffering, cause & Effect ...etc. a teaching that generates so many followers that is claim to be a religion. Also, Buddha does came back to HIS wife to explain HIS cause. Asked for forgiven, so tats not irresponsible. But if HE came back with another wife...tats a different story.

Bro if he come back with another man lagi different story :wink: . Ok joke aside , bro what I mean supernatural rewards means going to Nirvana .

By the way bro , if Buddha go back to his wife and ask for forgiveness means he's sorry for what he have cause to his family right ? Which means he regretted running away from his home ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyhow call people spammer.
maybe he is your clone hor!

I don't have a single clone here . By the way , if want to debate then debate nicely lah .. If u want to play around its fine but don't spam the whole thread lah .. Thankyou .