• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bride Ran Away! Sinkie Loser Groom Puts Up Wedding Dinner On Carousell

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are truly a fucking oppie! Why can't you get all the pussy you want from your wife? Be faithful to your spouse!
why don't u do the same. U have 3 wives. Your rifle in NS, Your butt ugly current wife, and the PAP

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to auction off my pubic hair then, since u can sell any shit online these days.

I think one Zoe did that some time ago...clipped her CB hair & made them into some brushes or something like that...wonder if she is using it to 'tickle her fancy'.... ha ha ha ha

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot lah, these sort of chinese wedding dinner sure got at least 3 courses that have babi. The suckling pig is already one. Then the appetizer cold dish has another. Humplimah how to attend when its not halal?

That is the challenge for those folks.
It may pose as a potential obstacle to their career advancement or business development, if they are unable to have or share a meal at a non halal restaurant.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be too embarrassed to sell the wedding dinner on carousell, but then it is $30K lah... better don't buy it, it's so suay siao, your wedding will be cursed...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dejected sinkie groom must have decided to go on honeymoon on his own.

IMG_0100.JPG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot lah, these sort of chinese wedding dinner sure got at least 3 courses that have babi. The suckling pig is already one. Then the appetizer cold dish has another. Humplimah how to attend when its not halal?

Those vile pappies will sell their own mothers for a buck.
I've seen those hypocrite mozzies attend 7 month dinner and Yum Seng.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nobody takes up the offer, just turn it into a Singapore's biggest bachelor party. Get samsters from the sex forum to cough up a minimal sum and hire strippers and whores. That will teach the bitch who ran away.