• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Make Fun Of My Wife": Groom In China Protects Bride From Mean Wedding Guests Who Make Fun Of Her For Being Plus-Sized

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Do Not Make Fun Of My Wife": Groom In China Protects Bride From Mean Wedding Guests Who Make Fun Of Her For Being Plus-Sized​

The poor bride was left in tears at her wedding because of their comments.
Bryan Wong
Bryan Wong
13 Oct 2023 at 21:00
Do Not Make Fun Of My Wife: Groom In China Protects Bride From Mean Wedding Guests Who Make Fun Of Her For Being Plus-Sized

How did a happy occasion like a wedding end up brimming with tears and shame?
A wedding in Jiangsu, China recently had netizens in a heated debate about the bride who was brought to tears as guests laughed and made sarcastic comments about her 200kg weight.

Thankfully, the groom saw the entire incident and went over to his bride to comfort her till she calmed down.
The groom was also said to censure the crowd for their insensitive behaviour and said, “You are invited to bless me, not to make fun of my wife.”

Whoever goes to a wedding and laugh at the bride is beyond us.

According to reports, the couple was said to have been mentally prepared for the odd stare or comment but didn’t expect the elevated response.
The groom went on to tearfully share to the now silent and shamed crowd that he faced many objections when people knew about his decision to marry and even questioned if he did it for money.

“I love her strengths and weaknesses. Whether she is fat, thin, beautiful, or ugly, rich or poor, as long as two souls fit together, nothing else matters.”
He also said no one truly understood the effort it took for them to be together.
Photos: 88razzi

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ocKC8EU.gif

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are superficial.

There are more and better women who are plus sized that make excellent wives.
Chink can see the beauty outside but can't see the beauty inside.
External beauty will crumble. Internal beauty just gets better.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The groom went on to tearfully share to the now silent and shamed crowd that he faced many objections when people knew about his decision to marry and even questioned if he did it for money.
We have the answer.

Clearly the woman must have been rich, otherwise this question wouldn’t even come up.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be love. Don't judge people.
Maybe he enjoys such activities every night...:

BUgHXZ.gif