• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking the magician code by my uncle

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GreenScratchyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Nabei can clockwise also can anti clockwise :confused:

English: The Spinning Dancer is a kinetic, bistable optical illusionresembling a pirouetting female dancer. Some observers initially see the figure as spinning clockwise and some anticlockwise. Additionally, some may see the figure suddenly spin in the opposite direction. The illusion derives from an inherent ambiguity from the lack of visual cues for depth. There are other optical illusions that originate from the same or similar kind of visual ambiguity, such as the Necker cube

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN this perspectives illusion is interesting worth rooking KNN

I think the Ebbinghaus effect can be used to make Dick look thicker and bigger

if you have bushy pubic hair unshaved dick looks smaller. If shaved then dick looks bigger. Correct?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Ebbinghaus effect can be used to make Dick look thicker and bigger

if you have bushy pubic hair unshaved dick looks smaller. If shaved then dick looks bigger. Correct?
KNN my uncle think for this effect the opposite is true for jibye KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this Chris angel should be kicked out of the magic scene for using stooge and spectators as actors for all his tricks KNN ownself lying to ownself kind of performance KNN