• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sotong Soldier retreated!

Conqueror said:
Today, I have to paradrop myself to fight the entire USA's atheists. I have gone global !
; but unfortunately, they still lose hahahaha

Sure or not? You won? Any prove?
As usual, your rheoretical phycological victory which you have learned very well from your Book.
And readers have seen through it many times on this thread.

But still you lose out badly to your ancient hebrew bros on it.

Drifter is a free-thinker or non-believer of any religion, atheists are in the west.

In case you sotong again on your pacific battle line, the Big target is "American Atheist Inc"
I enjoy helping sotong soldiers.:p

Let hear the actual news of your victory! Cannot produce as always?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro , Siao Lang where got keep his promise ? :wink: look at kinana , she also said she don't come back to religion forum but after some time cunt itchy buay tahan also come back for us to screw . That Siao Lang conqueror also the same :wink: now we know that cult produce what kind of ppl. :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro , Siao Lang where got keep his promise ? :wink: look at kinana , she also said she don't come back to religion forum but after some time cunt itchy buay tahan also come back for us to screw . That Siao Lang conqueror also the same :wink: now we know that cult produce what kind of ppl. :wink:

This con saint very sotong and very poor thing- have bad nightmares and frustration with the real angmo atheists.
So he need some emo release here.

I have told him a few times that Sinkies are free-thinkers or non-christian believers, the real angmo atheists are in the way.
I think he has already marched West liao, let 'pray' he has the same 'victory' there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This con saint very sotong and very poor thing- have bad nightmares and frustration with the real angmo atheists.
So he need some emo release here.

I have told him a few times that Sinkies are free-thinkers or non-christian believers, the real angmo atheists are in the way.
I think he has already marched West liao, let 'pray' he has the same 'victory' there.

If he turn west , he will still Kena whack by non-believer too :wink: everyone love to whack Siao Lang :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Easter" Is Wrong ! It Should Be "The Passover".

My dear friend,

The absolute pure word of God can be found only in the Hebrew and Greek texts.

The word of God cannot have any errors...period!

Even the original NT are written by men, at least a few hundred years later from ORAL tradition that as transpired from person A to person B and so on.
During that period, remember the roman empire is in control of everything including religions. What is their utter most concern?
How can they be your so-claimed 'absolute pure word of God'?
Ask you again, are you very sure? Did HE even appear in a dream to state so to you?

If the Bible is the 'word of God', let see what are the value systems advocated by HIM.
Think and reason hard, you have the time!

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Pretend To Be Smart = Won't Work For You Lah

If he turn west , he will still Kena whack by non-believer too :wink: everyone love to whack Siao Lang :wink:

You mean you the siao lung who does not go with the so-called world renown atheists like Flew and Dawkin but prefer to ghay khiang. :rolleyes:

Don't try to be a smart aleck because you don't fit into that kind of profile. You are JUST rebel without a clue. :biggrin:

Khiang to ho, mai ghay khiang. :*:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even the original NT are written by men, at least a few hundred years later from ORAL tradition that as transpired from person A to person B and so on.

How can they be your so-claimed 'absolute pure word of God'?

If the Bible is the 'word of God', let see what are the value systems advocated by HIM.
Think and reason hard, you have the time!

Sure or not ? You can really think ah ? :rolleyes: You keep losing on arguments and you wanna talk about thinking OMG ! This is harder for you. :wink: But, miracle may come your way soon. :biggrin:

Pure ? Or ... I thought I have explained tis. I think we have a song call "God has a thousand ways to answer every prayer". Of course, this has to be suited for a non-novice. :cool:

Too hard for you understand when I say, "Sometimes, it is good that the word of God is not so accurate." Every cheem, rite ? I fear you may not have the ability to process this. :p:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Twa Lun Tho 大阴茎刀, don't tell lies lah.

Nightmares are for non-believers and atheists ONLY. You want to know why ?

They are worried about going to debates all the time. They have nothing to talk about when atheism was betrayed by science and maths. Gone case liao lah.

I scared they commit suicide wor. I have to go easy on them and ask the question slowly. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

I worry more about you using cheats again to get your way. You are fast becoming the next LYK. I worry for you. :biggrin:

Infracting others for no reason is of no use. You get to lose your reputation and credibility. Don't do it. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Ammo = No Talk = No Win

Sure or not? You won? Any prove?

Drifter is a free-thinker or non-believer of any religion, atheists are in the west.

In case you sotong again on your pacific battle line, the Big target is "American Atheist Inc"
I enjoy helping sotong soldiers.:p

Let hear the actual news of your victory! Cannot produce as always?

Why do you need to worry about my conflict there ? Worry about what science and mathematics are going to reveal more in the future. Hahahaha ! LOL :biggrin:

I tell you lah. Winning all the time hor. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Losing Sanity To Atheism

Moving Energy ? Whahahaha we can test moving energy to see if it exists . Can u test your invisible man ? If can test can ask him to give me a call anot :wink: your sickness have not improve despite all the medication I have given you :wink: whahahah

Don't have to talk lah. I know your science very horrible one. :biggrin:

Don't need to analyse too much. Take care of your feeble brain. :biggrin:

You need to go back to the HOSPITAL not madhouse for more checkups. Brain problem. :eek::*::biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The true nature of a angmo religion believer and idolizer

Psalm23 =”Bible never, never contradicts science”

Conqueror =”So, snake and ass can talk if He allows them to.”

George Bernard Shaw ="No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means."

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Don't Pretend To Be Smart = Won't Work For You Lah

You mean you the siao lung who does not go with the so-called world renown atheists like Flew and Dawkin but prefer to ghay khiang. :rolleyes:

Don't try to be a smart aleck because you don't fit into that kind of profile. You are JUST rebel without a clue. :biggrin:

Khiang to ho, mai ghay khiang. :*:

I'm not Siao Lang cause I don't talk to myself or think that there's a invisible man watching u 24/7 Whahahaaha . Act smart ? Sorry I don't act smart and tell ppl that a snake can talk whahhahaaaa

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I worry more about you using cheats again to get your way. You are fast becoming the next LYK. I worry for you. :biggrin:

Infracting others for no reason is of no use. You get to lose your reputation and credibility. Don't do it. :rolleyes:

Whahahaaha no reason to inf you ? Stupidity alone is reason enough for me to inf you :wink: . If u tell me a snake can never talk then I consider u not stupid :wink: you don't have to worry abt my reputation or credibility cause my rep points are higher then u :wink: Whahahahaha not happy ? Whahahaaha :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Losing Sanity To Atheism

Don't have to talk lah. I know your science very horrible one. :biggrin:

Don't need to analyse too much. Take care of your feeble brain. :biggrin:

You need to go back to the HOSPITAL not madhouse for more checkups. Brain problem. :eek::*::biggrin:

Whahahaha that's the best reply you can give ? Me back hospital ? For what ? I don't hear voices like you do :wink: whahahaa :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: No Ammo = No Talk = No Win

Why do you need to worry about my conflict there ? Worry about what science and mathematics are going to reveal more in the future. Hahahaha ! LOL :biggrin:

I tell you lah. Winning all the time hor. :wink:

Wining all the time ? Self-praise like what your cult want you to praise your invisible gay lover every mins ? Whahahaa. Yes science already debunk your storybook that earth is not flat :wink: and snake can't talk and you can't stay alive in a fish stomach :wink: . There's more to come :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Twa Lun Tho 大阴茎刀, don't tell lies lah.

Nightmares are for non-believers and atheists ONLY. You want to know why ?

They are worried about going to debates all the time. They have nothing to talk about when atheism was betrayed by science and maths. Gone case liao lah.

I scared they commit suicide wor. I have to go easy on them and ask the question slowly. :biggrin:

Whahhahaaaa talk and talk boast and boast .. But never show any proof :wink: whahaaaha . That's the best you can do :wink: Whahahaaha your cult ego is as big as cannon :wink: whahhaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sure or not ? You can really think ah ? :rolleyes: You keep losing on arguments and you wanna talk about thinking OMG ! This is harder for you. :wink: But, miracle may come your way soon. :biggrin:

Pure ? Or ... I thought I have explained tis. I think we have a song call "God has a thousand ways to answer every prayer". Of course, this has to be suited for a non-novice. :cool:

Too hard for you understand when I say, "Sometimes, it is good that the word of God is not so accurate." Every cheem, rite ? I fear you may not have the ability to process this. :p:biggrin:

Whahahahaha god have thousand ways to answer prayer ? Whahahaha why not say millions ways to ask prayer like that can have more possibility lah :wink: let your imagination run wild mah :wink: whahaha

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve goes heaven

Steve & Snake Cartoon: 1
steve-job1.jpg

Last edited: