• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: St Conqueror is a wicked heart Liar!

This really reflects the moral values of your holy self, and the church leaders that imparted such values to the sheep.

Very wicked and non-benevolent, especially for a Saint that claimed he is trained by God personally.

He may still take you as a 'dear friend', I don't have to remind him Jesus said: "Loves your enemies". Psalm23 possessed higher integrity and loyalty than a Con Saint.

Kinana should be from one of the mainstream protestant denominations with more decent moral system, I don't think she supported you as well.

When a religion sect promised a easy path to heaven, similarly something is no right right and that likely fullfilled one of the criterias of a religion cult.

First thing being first, yes, you are RIGHT, I'm trained by God to become the BEST of the BEST. I wasn't like dat. I was innocent and friendly. But, being innocent and friendly in the real world, you can't survive properly. So, I told God that I wanted Him to make me STRONG and FEARLESS like a tiger or lion. So, there you go ... God chose ME b'cos I was then the BEST candidate (ie. great intelligence) as a KHRISTO. A Christ-like saint. :rolleyes::biggrin:

What other churches preaching and teaching are lousy. I didn't say that. It was GOD who said that. :wink: You wanna be the best, you will never take those routes to nowhere better than ME.

Love Thy Enemies ? In the old testament, wasn't like dat, rite ? :wink: Someone even mentioned God is evil. Then, correct whard. :rolleyes: So, what's der problem ? :biggrin:

God knows ME very well enough to cater for certain rights for me to take lives if needed. Jesus DIDN'T even come close to this ? READ the bible and tell me whether he had taken any life. It's NOT a secret. :wink: Can't say anything about Psalm 123. But, nice guys need not necessarily go to heaven. Don't bet on it. :wink:

Mainstream is average. :wink:

Cult ? What is a cult according to whose definition ? :wink: You probably thought you are right, but actually you are wrong. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
STUPIDITY Has No Cure

Whahahaaha how can we be delusional when we don't talk to ourself ? :wink: whahahaa . How can we be delusional when we know a snake can never talk :wink: you are slapping yourself again for us to see and laugh Whahahahaha .

The harder u try here the harder we laugh at your stupidlity Whahahaaha . Please don't stop trying whahaaaha :wink:

I wish you could hear my laughter now. :biggrin:

Laughing-smiley-face-4.gif

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

china+ah+gua.jpg

How can we compare a chow ah gua drifter when he loses in argument here. Can't take the heat of combat and started to CHEAT by infracting others according to his own benefits. :rolleyes: What ? Another chow LKY pattern ? :eek::rolleyes:

Can't take the heat, go home and cry like a girly lah. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Whahahahahaa me can't take the heat ?did I kpkb about being inf ? It's u who kpkb being inf for your stupid post Whahahaha . Me cant take the heat ? Whahahahaha it's u who can't take the heat and start cursing whahhaaaa . Ppl here have eyes to see no matter how many lie you tell you are still view as delusional that think snake can talk :wink: . Repent before your whole family Kena accident end of this year . Whahhaahaa .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: STUPIDITY Has No Cure

I wish you could hear my laughter now. :biggrin:

Laughing-smiley-face-4.gif

Whahahaaha is that the best you can do?can u hear more then half of this forum members laughing at your stupidlity ? poor insane man still delusional :wink: whaaaaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First thing being first, yes, you are RIGHT, I'm trained by God to become the BEST of the BEST. I wasn't like dat. I was innocent and friendly. But, being innocent and friendly in the real world, you can't survive properly. So, I told God that I wanted Him to make me STRONG and FEARLESS like a tiger or lion. So, there you go ... God chose ME b'cos I was then the BEST candidate (ie. great intelligence) as a KHRISTO. A Christ-like saint. :rolleyes::biggrin:

What other churches preaching and teaching are lousy. I didn't say that. It was GOD who said that. :wink: You wanna be the best, you will never take those routes to nowhere better than ME.

Love Thy Enemies ? In the old testament, wasn't like dat, rite ? :wink: Someone even mentioned God is evil. Then, correct whard. :rolleyes: So, what's der problem ? :biggrin:

God knows ME very well enough to cater for certain rights for me to take lives if needed. Jesus DIDN'T even come close to this ? READ the bible and tell me whether he had taken any life. It's NOT a secret. :wink: Can't say anything about Psalm 123. But, nice guys need not necessarily go to heaven. Don't bet on it. :wink:

Cult ? What is a cult according to whose definition ? :wink: You probably thought you are right, but actually you are wrong. :cool:

Whahaaaha You are strong and fearless ? Whahahaha if you are strong you don't needed to talk to yourself and imagine you are talking to god .

Whahahaa god chose you ? You are really insane . Those ppl in IMH also think they are chosen by "god " Whahahaha . You can form a delusional group that talk to the invisible :wink: Whahahahaha .

There no cure for mental illness :wink: take good care of your family before they end up in car accident this year . Your god told me its judgement day :wink: whahahaaa .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice to see you back again bro.

real busy in real life thus din play with them. good to see you back in the force

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

nice to see you back again bro.

real busy in real life thus din play with them. good to see you back in the force

Thankyou bro . Together me you and bro Toronto will will spread the truth about all religions . I'm also glad to see you back ...

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Atheist?

This century is BAD for atheism worldwide. :wink:

Atheists are ALL delusional people. I feel that the govt must get IMH to help them. :rolleyes:

Then how about the previous century? GOOD! As usual, don't expect any decent answer from the evil Snake Saint.
I thought atheism is taking huge momentum only in this century?

I think I need to explain to you here the way I would explain to a primary school kid that thinks he is very smart about angmo Atheist:
Atheists are angmo christians or catholics converted/turned non-believers of christianity.
The dumb pseudo-angmo St Conqueror and his followers are more qualified to be angmo atheist than many here.
Me and drifter are not that qualified.
For me, drifter and the rest, we must become christian first before we can be atheist.
You are already half-qualified as a pseudo-angmo idolizer. :biggrin::biggrin:

The ups and downs of Dawkin and Flew have no impact no me and some others here.
I can feel that you are emotionally tortured by them, very badly. Poor fellow!:confused:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar And Hypocritical

It was the ATHEISTS that were making fun of Christians, and I know you did as well. So, don't pretend that you do not know. :mad:

You are very poor in comprehension. I already said 'reaction' is 'cause' by the action of the Gooks, and in real life specifically!
You talk some much about karma, and don't really understand it. I also ever said I respect xtians that keep to themselves.

When I was in sinkieland, I have some gook colleagues that always talked and talked like holly people but they are actually great liars, hypocrites and scums.
Like the evil snake Saint here, they thought they have a guaranteed ticket and their eyes grew on their heads.

I am very clear in my previous post on this.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahaaaha You are strong and fearless ? Whahahaha if you are strong you don't needed to talk to yourself and imagine you are talking to god .

Whahahaa god chose you ? You are really insane . Those ppl in IMH also think they are chosen by "god " Whahahaha . You can form a delusional group that talk to the invisible :wink: Whahahahaha .

There no cure for mental illness :wink: take good care of your family before they end up in car accident this year . Your god told me its judgement day :wink: whahahaaa .

The evil Snake Saint not remorseful less apologetic and still went further by taking another bit at your wife.
To mock at other people real life misfortunate, you call that Godly?
Such people I would reckon as scum in real life. Many xtians are 'like that one lah'!

Actually, he is just a coward acting brave in this forum. When challenged to exemplify his faith, his balls will shrink.

I have better respect for this brave monk:
BurningMonk.jpg

Evil Snake Saint is a traitor of his Christ.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, when you were a Catholic you were innocent and friendly!
Now, with that Lutheran cult, you are wicked, zero-moral value, blood-thirsty and evil!:confused:

Psalm23 and the rest of the catholics should be glad now that their faith had auto-rid themselves of a religious scum!

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

The characteristics of Snake Saint Conqueror's Lutheran Cult Sect:

- Easiest path to salvation as compared to other mainstream churches
- Growing unbelievable fast like CHC & NCC
- No Cross on/in church unlike mainstream churches
- Don't believe in charity works
- Believe charity works are for fake churches
- Claim to be the true church, other churches are fake
- Don't preach moral value system like CHC
- Able to gain titles easily: The Prophet, The ambrassador, The angel, The Saint
- God has given him the mandate to kill, Jesus did not have that power!
- He is as close to God as Jesus and Hong Xiuquan, he must know a lot of Top Secret (he should be very proud of this)
- He claimed God II, like Daniel, now higher than Jesus and Hong Xiuquan
- He can take many forms, before a monkey now a tiger. But he is always the evil Snake

Any free ipad if I join?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

God knows ME very well enough to cater for certain rights for me to take lives if needed. Jesus DIDN'T even come close to this ?

Wow, in another word the Saint is more powerful than Jesus!

All SBF christians including mdm kinanan fall in, kneel down and praise your new young LORD:
"Hail Conqueror, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst gay, lesbian and untouchable,
and blessed is the blood of thy SWORD, Con Queror.
Holy Conqueror, youngest son of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen."

Sorry, a mainstream pastor will agree with me that the Saint's Lord is SATAN!
Anyone don't agree, please Kee Chiu!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

But, I can do it because I do qualify to be a smart person.
:

The SBF Wicked Saint,
You have degree? Are you are a scholar?
Or, actually you are still doing 'A' level, perhaps in a private school!:p:rolleyes:

I have only PSLE++ education.:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

READ the bible and tell me whether he had taken any life. It's NOT a secret. :wink:

Hmm, the Saint is trying to justify his evilness and cruelness using the Old Testament.
Does that mean you can rape, send your sister to work in Geylang?
Because the bible said so, your God approved it?

Actually, the OT is fundamentally a jewish history book, some facts mixed with myths. :smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

rolleyes::biggrin:
What other churches preaching and teaching are lousy. I didn't say that. It was GOD who said that. ;

The Saint, you so fast forgot you said other churches are fake churches. Logically, believers of fake churches cannot go to heaven.

When did God said that? To whom?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone even mentioned God is evil. Then, correct whard. :rolleyes: So, what's der problem ? :biggrin:

The evil Snake Saint,
You finally blurted out, you do believe deep down in your heart that HE is indeed EVIL. You should have already read all his deeds and gems in EXODUS.

That someone must arrive at his conclusion from EXODUS, like you. But you keep yours in your heart.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mainstream churches have history, tradition and value system.

Why are they average? You always claim this, claim that. But never give backup!

Mainstream churches don't permit you to gain titles and inflated self-worth so easily like you current cult, that why you said they are average huh?

Catholic is against the use of CONDOM, that could be another reason. Haha:biggrin:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaaaaaaa, where' s that dumbfuck? Post so many images........ Once a dumbfuck, forever a dumbfuck. No remedy can help. Buddha Jesus is okay spreading Buddhism but that dumbfuck really has a low iq n high retardation down his ass, his mind....just reach his butt line.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

God chose ME b'cos I was then the BEST candidate (ie. great intelligence) as a KHRISTO. A Christ-like saint. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Wow, in what manner our evil Conqueror is Christ-like Saint?

Jesus was circumcised? How about the SBF saint?

Conqueror=
Circumcision-Decision-11269.jpg

Talk-cock here, a ball less saint.