• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Dickhead Wants Strange Thing- Yes I am happy to be a Dickhead

Western scientists are getting closer each day, they have already established ‘foot’ print on Mars, soon to the next further planet. But they are still not there yet. It is an evoluting process (I hope the 'e' word did not prick on any nerve again). I am not a Christian hater, I don’t believe in wasting my energy on that,very exhaustive. I respect xtians that keep to themselves, respect others, being positive force within their community and outside. The real god-fearing xtians don't much harm to others, though they are still b-sheep. I reckon mother Teresa as a true xtian for all her deeds that better humanity in general( I am Orthodox, RC, Protestant, Lutheran blind here). However, I am gamed to trash those that proven to be a destructive force. There are many sub-topics I want to touch on one by one, one of them is ‘Mutated Western Evangelism’. Which was developed when the ang moh countries were hungry for sea-born power during the 17th century. When it propagated out of the West, it proven to be a truly destructive force.

Well, I'm NOT sure whether you were in league with the atheists (Drifter, Vomjak, wrc) in general and making fun of the Xtians. Yes, many xtian churches have been giving people the wrong impression that they are there for the money and using the fear of hell fire as punishment and the hope of going to another world after one's death as the ultimate reward.

Catholicism is bad - trust me. It's NOT the blind folks that are bad, it's the wicked system that is going to continue to blind and kill many. :wink: But, I will NOT want to see myself condemning individuals who may be pious enough to be called Christians. It's an irony. However, it is God who judge these individuals, NOT me.

Even for the case of Kong Hee Fatt Choy which most of you people would have already condemned him as a crook and a swindler, I cannot openly condemn him as I do understand that God may do justice according to His own will. My will cannot supersede His authority or will. So be it.

Men have their own will and interpretations to justify a certain cause which they feel is right. Did they ever ask God about His thinking or will ? Did they ask whether the late Kim Jong Il was a bad guy ? Did they ask whether the present church should follow the way how the first church (just after Christ's death) was built and lived together on a communal basis ? No one ask these questions ! Why ? This is because they can't TALK to God. Could Jesus have known the will of God ? Yes, of course ! And how do I know ? Next time, if I'm in the right mood, perhaps, I'll reveal more.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Xtain faith has nothing to do with ang mor. Ang mor are fast becoming atheists ? :confused: Sad, very sad. They used to champion this idea.

The atheists were so proud that they lost the battle completely (to their own science). Can their limited understanding enable them to judge God ? :biggrin:

God can be a Mr. Nice Guy, but He can be destructive too.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Easter" Is Wrong ! It Should Be "The Passover".

Sadly, the Eastern converts not only embraced the ang moh religion itself, they have also embraced ancient and past ang moh politics till today (most unconsciously). I hope I can last here enough to drill in on these, but I would just disappear if my real world life gets busy…Like most people that disappeared, either sian or moving on.

I strongly disagree with the ABCly, narrowly, naively and ‘racely’ defined version of the ancient bird brain hebrew rabbis regarding the supernatural being/force. Yes, I am not able to prove or deny the existence of the actual supernatural being beyond reasonable doubt, but I am very confident I can prove that Hebrew Book is a rojak Book. I can prove many nonsenses and evil values of that book. Easy, because it is a man-made book and full of self-contradiction and inconsistency. In short, very unreliable.

I know the bible is a not so well organised book. Man made errors are expected. Do you know why I don't like my previous church's claim that the OLD King James is good and 'reliable' ? There's a line I hate much ...

Acts 12:3-4 (KJ) "And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.) 4. And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people."

Easter is a heathen worship that has nothing to do with the Jews and Christians. Easter is celebrated by Catholics as well as badly affected 'Christian' churches. Easter is Ishtar or today's so-called Virgin Mary (wolf in sheep skin) by the Catholics.

ishtar_2.jpg

"Easter" is wrong, it should be the "Passover" instead.

I have told you people many times that the bible cannot be read alone. You have to use the Spirit to guide. Two components, not one. Without a Macromedia Flash installed, can you see your YouTube videos ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Enemy Ship In View !

scope.jpg

I am glad you have toned down a little at your last post. I have my views, I brought them out. If my views are different from your or your faith, you can bring you views out to share.

Actually, it is very hard to tell who is the real enemy in the front. Sometimes, you shoot a printer or a schoolboy in a German uniform. The atheists like drifter, Vomjak (super rude) and their gang has left the battlefield for now. Strangely, I haven't seen them for some time already. Until then, I will still prowl the front.

As long as my 'sifu' is attacked, this monkey will jump out to fend his 'sifu' Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

This also means that people, in general, do not like their countrymen being attacked online too : PRCs, Pinoys, etc. It is a natural reflex to hit back to fend one's group, all except that bloody PAP. :mad:

I know you are obsessed, frustrated, despaired and haunted by Dawkin, Darwin, Evolution advocators, Western Atheists. How many times these names have appeared in SBF? But the so-called atheists by you that you are ‘hantuming’ here are actually free-thinker, non-believer of Christianity. You were once under one of these groups. I never get this fact wrong since the beginning despite your vehement distraction. Haha, ah Saint must be shock at suddenly awakened to the fact that he have been firing f**king blank at the salat targets. :smile: The real atheists that the church leaders instructed the sheep to target at are in the WEST. Haha!

That's why I fought in another front, in another theatre of war - the Pacific ! Extending to USA. :wink: I will engage some with my vulgarity if there's a need. If the Buddhists think that they are actually atheists, they are wrong. Buddhism cannot be atheism. You have use logic to tell.

It's true that the agnostics and free-thinkers are more friendly than those dumb atheists who keep claiming science and logic as the right way. They lost most of them because they did not follow the strict criteria for science (using only half the brain) and politics (pro-secularism) have marred science completely. If you hate PAP's fascism, then you should also hate the State's science community too. Quite a few innocent scientists lost their jobs because of them. :mad:

I am not affected by Dawkin, Darwin or evolution at all in any sense. I am sure the same for many other people here.

These slim balls created the rift. Anyway, there's another 'famous' scientist is now in my periscope view and he will be attacked soon. :biggrin: It's just the pride of sinking more ships.

Well. Peace then. :smile:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Easter" Is Wrong ! It Should Be "The Passover".

......I know the bible is a not so well organised book. Man made errors are expected. Do you know why I don't like my previous church's claim that the OLD King James is good and 'reliable' ? There's a line I hate much .....

My dear friend,

Fankly I am quite troubled by the two comments you made....Bible indeed is a very well-organized book. One proven case can be found in the Psalm 118.8. This is the center verse of the Bible and most us are are familiar: It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. This verse appears at the center of the is of no coincidence but by only divine work of God. And by way of note, the shortest Psam is Psalm 117 and it has only 2 verses, and the longest Psalm is Psalm 119 and it has 170 verses.

Yes ..... Man, indeed all men made errors but the Bible contains absolutely no errors. The so-called errors are usually 'discovered' or being challenged are always from non-Hebrew and non-Greek texts like the many versions of the English bibles (such as KJV, NIV, NASB, RSV and so on). The absolute pure word of God can be found only in the Hebrew and Greek texts. Sadly...many of us (certainly I am one of them) do not know anything of these two languages and we can only read the translated versions of the Bible in other languages.

The word of God cannot have any errors...period!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

St Con Conqueror,
Your displays in this forum(this thread+other religion related threads) have already been crafted long time ago during the Roman Empire, later re-crafted by Martin Luther and latest by the current church leaders…

Sometimes, I can anticipate in advance what you want to say. -

Just don't trust Wiki regarding the Holy Spirit or ... believe me, all craps. Those who are not anointed by Him will have difficulties giving a complete breakdown of what God REALLY wants. I have too many secrets to date. :wink::biggrin:

Christ (ancient Greek: Χριστός, Khristós, meaning 'anointed') is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes ..... Man, indeed all men made errors but the Bible contains absolutely no errors.

The word of God cannot have any errors...period!

The book is still written, edited and printed by men. I can tell you that the word "Easter" shouldn't be there. What was the chance that God would use the heathen's day of celebration as His marker ?

I can't be bothered too much by slight errors here and there. Because, you still need the Spirit as a navigation guide to read your map (bible).

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know why you are still supporting and citing Kinana (PAP worshiper), Drifter, Vomjak and the rest of the losers (stupid atheists) as your 'credible' source for your silly argument.

I am a opposition supporter. But in a truly democratic system, kinanna is free to support any political party she fancied. :smile: This is my believe.

I don't want to dwell to much into politic in the religion folder. Do not mix politic with religion.
I agreed with Ah Saint's view of the ancient roman system of mixing religion with secular politic. The mixing was already bad for a monolith world, worst still for a multi racial country like sinkie. I know some christian extremists and some dreamy naive sheep are dreaming of setting up a xtian kingdom.

That is impossible and could be deadly. Karma has been mentioned many times here.It simply means 'cause' and 'effect', every action there is a reaction. Who know, I may be a banner carrier in the counter force. I do keep a stern look out for the 1st category, the 2nd category are just harmless dreamers.

Everyone(believer and non-believer) are entitled to their space. Let not rock the boat.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Quiet On The Western Front From Now On ? OMG !

Karma has been mentioned many times here.It simply means 'cause' and 'effect', every action there is a reaction. Who know, I may be a banner carrier in the counter force. I do keep a stern look out for the 1st category, the 2nd category are just harmless dreamers.

Everyone(believer and non-believer) are entitled to their space. Let not rock the boat.

DVD-2_all-quiet-western-front_2.jpg

Seems like this going to be "All Quiet On The Western Front". :(

I heard of that kind of explanation regarding cause and effect many times. In a forum or comment section, I told a Buddhist guy that Buddhism cannot be an atheist standpoint because ... and one American (possibly a theist) blurted out, "that is a very good point dude! i didn't even think of that. buddhists HAVE to belief in god if they are to believe in Karma."

See ? :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Rush If You Are Blind

“If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”

Thank for support my view of unqualified evangelical leaders. :smile: Why are those churches filled with such leaders? deteriorating?

Ethnicity self-cleansing (种族自我清洗) is very real in many ID-nity sects(in Sinkie land)!
The half-baked + blind(contributed by St Con Queror) pastors have their bloody hands in pushing and ensuring.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I'm NOT sure whether you were in league with the atheists (Drifter, Vomjak, wrc) in general and making fun of the Xtians.

If I want to spot speck, I can say why are you putting a 'cross' not a 'tick' against yourself when ah Saint follows the use of the word 'xtian'. :smile:

I am a free think and also a non-believer of christianity. I would say I am on a different area of the court of Conqueror+Psalm23. Having said that, when ah Saint or pious psalm23 has a good cause, I may feel oblige to support.
Life isn't that simple as true:false, right:wrong, black:white, satan:id. There is a grey area in real life.

ying-yang.jpg

The ancient chinese ying yang wisdom is valid till today. In the diagram, you see a white speck in the black half, a black speck in the white half.
It depict real life circumstances very well. Unfortunately, some leaders of ang moh workshippers condemned any book or values that are non biblical...

I cannot speak for drifter, vomjak. I would say they are free thinkers, not atheists.

I don't believe in abramic God(namely judaism, christianity and islam). Though they disagree badly among themselves, they drink from the same source well.
Having said that, I was obliged to defend islam against some extreme views in this post: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?126594-Muslims-are-not-happy/page3
Ah Saint should march his crusaders towards the WEST.:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All Quiet On The Western Front From Now On ? OMG !

Conqueror said:
Seems like this going to be "All Quiet On The Western Front". :(

I heard of that kind of explanation regarding cause and effect many times. In a forum or comment section, I told a Buddhist guy that Buddhism cannot be an atheist standpoint because ... and one American (possibly a theist) blurted out, "that is a very good point dude! i didn't even think of that. buddhists HAVE to belief in god if they are to believe in Karma."

See ? :wink:

I am a free thinker, my I shallow understanding of Buddhism here, but should be better that yours. One of the teaching of Buddhism is to be mindful of the present moment.

The past is gone, what can you do? The future not arrived yet, why worry so much. So, if there is no god, so be it. If there is god, he is there. Focus on your current life more realistic, why waste you lifespan arguing and you may not get any answer when you reach you end. There are hell and heaven in Buddhism. Buddhism take a very pragmatic approach on what is unanswerable. If you are married, you will have generations down your bloodline. Whether the bloodline is going to extend to 5 generation down? It is in the future, perhaps you may be able to do something but not much. Why worry? If you bloodline cannot reach that point, let it be. If you bloodline can prosperous, let it be. Perhaps our friend kryonlight would want to offer a correct explanation?

Whatever reference Buddha made of God, it is clearly Hinduism not Judaism. The mother of ang moh religion offspring was not born then

You are dying for war on the western front to exercise your conqueror might? Don't forget to get circumcised first before marching west, good luck! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will betray you

Yah, He watches every steps you guys take. As for me, it is already confirmed with that ticket. So, what are you going to do about it ? :p Complain against me lah ! :rolleyes:

Still a dumb fuck as usual. :eek::rolleyes:

You ticket already confirmed? No necessary, don't be happy too early..

I am not sure, I cannot speak for him, but see this clue:
John 21

20 Peter turned around and saw behind them the disciple Jesus loved—the one who had leaned over to Jesus during supper and asked, “Lord, who will betray you?”

21 Peter asked Jesus, “What about him, Lord?”

22 Jesus replied, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? As for you, follow me.”

23 So the rumor spread among the community of believers that this disciple wouldn’t die. But that isn’t what Jesus said at all. He only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

No need for anyone to complaint, he already knew who is the someone very closed to him that betrayed him (obsession for circumcision = a drug for the dimwit) ,
He already fixed the punishment (it could be a possible revoking of the ticket), but...if he wants him to remain running abound until the next coming, what is that to you?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-believer

Actually, it is very hard to tell who is the real enemy in the front. Sometimes, you shoot a printer or a schoolboy in a German uniform.

A non-believer has to point out to the foot soldier that is charging at the wrong target.
A non-believer has to tell the foot soldier who is the actual target.
A non-believer has to give the location and direction of the real target.
(In case the sotong sniper still cannot aim correctly, precise latitude and longitude geo-location info are being prepared.)

Don’t blame the foot soldier that is working hard doing his duty, the commanders are the ones giving the wrong instructions.
How well trained are the commanders(Still no ans)? Who are the real dumb f**k?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Non-believer

1. When RC faith was condemned, the non-believer was defending it vehemently.
And the RC believers were nearby but dead silent.

2. When the Canonization of Saints by RC was attacked, the non-believer is the one doing the hard defending.
The RC believers chosen to be silent observers.

3. When the headgear of the RC commander-in-chief was targeted and smeared, the non-believer is the one doing the defending.
The RC believers were still watching silently.

I am against extreme views and mis-informations.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sermon on Mount Psalm23 Peak I

Sermon on Mount Psalm23 Peak I

The TEN VERSES:
1. When you throw a stone into the air, he sees god-particular.

2. When he hears a BIG BANG, he feels God’s wrath.

3. When he sees a shark, he will be able to visualize invisible signs.

4. When he sees a centipede turning into a butterfly, his faced turned red with anger(He sees 'E').

5. When you tell him that there are factual and content faults in a book, he perceived that the book is not so well organised and not original.

6. But he is unable to see no matter how you re-ordered the book, the same faults remain. Even if he read the master copy, the same faults will be there.

7. He blamed on translation. And how far can poor translation be out with ‘slave’, ‘sex’, 'daughter', 'dirt', 'flat'?

8. He is deeply troubled by a few sweeping words from a proven bullshit and wild talker(from a rival sect who is always getting the facts of the Bibles wrong).

9. But he is not troubled by slavery and trading of one’s daughter.

10. But he is not troubled by ethnicity self-cleansing.

Psalm23’s mind is deeply encoded with type I & type II errors. The codes are so hard-coded that a highly skilled computer programmer is not able to decompile (don’t think of Dawkin).

In Canada, there is a church called the Church of Scientology. The believers practice ‘auditing’ to become a ‘clear’.

Will he blame others next?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human Are Inconsistent With Deeds And Beliefs

Thank for support my view of unqualified evangelical leaders. :smile: Why are those churches filled with such leaders? deteriorating?

Ethnicity self-cleansing (种族自我清洗) is very real in many ID-nity sects(in Sinkie land)!
The half-baked + blind(contributed by St Con Queror) pastors have their bloody hands in pushing and ensuring.

It is easy for me to spot erroneous practices in churches (ie. even in my previous church). I was personally trained and taught of God Himself. Like in the prophet Ezekiel's dream or vision of the Lord's temple, I was told of a (true) church's blueprint. Yes, it was an eye opener. :cool:

So, if they don't have the blueprint or knowledge of building the house of God, all things can come in between the holy things and the worldly things. This what we described as a new wine that turns alcoholic. The more you drink it, the more muddleheaded you become. :biggrin:

How can the people of the Lord be muddleheaded ! :*: In fact, many other religions like Buddhism and Islam speak against drinking liquors.

Hahahaha LOL :biggrin: Sounds like I'm giving a Sunday service talk. :eek:

ANTIculture_Drunkards_1_by_Omnikron13.png

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. When RC faith was condemned, the non-believer was defending it vehemently.
And the RC believers were nearby but dead silent.

2. When the Canonization of Saints by RC was attacked, the non-believer is the one doing the hard defending.
The RC believers chosen to be silent observers.

3. When the headgear of the RC commander-in-chief was targeted and smeared, the non-believer is the one doing the defending.
The RC believers were still watching silently.

I am against extreme views and mis-informations.

Who says that ! :biggrin: I was a Catholic before. :eek::p

Why it is called Roman Catholics ? It's a pagan worship being christenised to look like the original 'Christianity'. This is like a wolf being clothed with a sheep skin and try to pass it off as a 'sheep'. :mad:

I know of the wickedness of the system. I think Psalm123 knows what is happening around him. Maybe, he chooses to keep quiet because he has yet to find a true church as a comparison. Like many agnostics, they choose to keep quiet about things that are unknown to them. There's a slight difference between these militant atheists (fuckin rude, affected even, but keep losing arguments at record pace :biggrin:) and them.

Some Christians are disappointed with the way God allocating His blessings. That's why there are some who turn to agnosticism instead. I find Agnosticism is a more logical and rational standpoint compared to atheism. Some atheists like Dawkin are also taking this stance. But, Flew became a Catholic, I think. :wink:

isis-horus-mary-jesus.jpg

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sin = Captivity

9. But he is not troubled by slavery and trading of one’s daughter.

I think that slavery is a must for those who goes bankrupt. You cannot let the people foot the bill for these evil CEOs. Let them taste a bit of poverty for once. :mad:

Everyone is enslaved when one give in to sins. Someone here in SBF was enslaved (by sins) when he got involved with another woman. Later, he was divorced and being made jobless too. Such is also a Karma. But, I feel that Karma is a dilute version of slavery or captivity. Buddhists don't want to talk about punishments and rewards.

When Israel sinned against God, the whole nation went into captivity. :(

rachel_weeps_gallery.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

A non-believer has to point out to the foot soldier that is charging at the wrong target.
A non-believer has to tell the foot soldier who is the actual target.
A non-believer has to give the location and direction of the real target.
(In case the sotong sniper still cannot aim correctly, precise latitude and longitude geo-location info are being prepared.)

Don’t blame the foot soldier that is working hard doing his duty, the commanders are the ones giving the wrong instructions.
How well trained are the commanders(Still no ans)? Who are the real dumb f**k?

But, dumb fucks get in the way and got shot for nothing mah. :p If you have mind your own biz, you won't get shot for nothing. :rolleyes:

Be wise for thy own good. :biggrin: