• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP SUCKS BIG TIME!

MRT failures to NOW RIOT BY 400 Foreign Workers!

PAP really must be BOOTED OUT together with these FOREIGNORS!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police JUST ISSUED STATEMENT!

400 rioters involved. ALL SHIT SKINS!
How to catch!?!

400 Kelings that look similar to each other.. Its like trying to differentiate a chimpanzee from another chimpanzee..

There will be massive pressure from top people to the Poodles involved in cracking this case.. Good luck to that bunch of IOs

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there actually any official source confirming the casualties or stupid fools just fanning the flames again?

524sure_national_library_.jpg

Yes wait for official source. Must be S.U.R.E and dont anyhow stir :smile:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1467190_544672412290378_1726006394_n.jpg

[video=youtube;zVaMLGSmvRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVaMLGSmvRM[/video]

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
400 Kelings that look similar to each other.. Its like trying to differentiate a chimpanzee from another chimpanzee..

There will be massive pressure from top people to the Poodles involved in cracking this case.. Good luck to that bunch of IOs

They are only good at catching Black Spider and Scorpion. :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope all these FT riot and turn the system upside down.

They are really doing the balless Sinkie a favor cos it should have been these balless Sinkie who should have done the job that was actually theirs.

How balless can you get?

You need FTs to show where the blame actually lies while you Sinkie just sit back to watch.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CURFEW Must be imposed at Little India on the next 24 Sundays!

Or else the same Shit skins will stir TROUBLE again!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there actually any official source confirming the casualties or stupid fools just fanning the flames again?

no official source yet. i hope those figure i saw via other online sources are false.

i do not mind if blood are bleed on those useless foreigners, it will be a sad day when a single true singapore son is loss

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see the videos, i very sad. How did spore turn into this stage? When was de last riot? I hope geylang wil be next. Make sure our govt wakes up!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inequality the cause of Little India Riot?

Little India is the hotbed of fringe dwellers leading an pittance existence the rest of Singaporeans have no idea.
In fact, these Bangladeshi workers are considered outcast in Singapore.

I have visited a topic of Inequality recently and suggest that the EQUALITY star on the Singapore flag can be thrown away for good.
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ot-like-this-hard-truth&p=1717362#post1717362

Pope Francis blames inequality for worldwide violence in his recent speech.

Thou shalt not tolerate inequality: Pope challenges the world to treat outcasts with dignity
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...-outcasts-with-dignity?Opinion&nclick_check=1

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see the videos, i very sad. How did spore turn into this stage? When was de last riot? I hope geylang wil be next. Make sure our govt wakes up!

It is all the PAP fault.

They use a system to cow the Sinkie into fear so as to control them but import huge numbers of cheap labor to boost their economic growth to line their pockets.

The white scums are bastards. They know that once FTs number swell to a certain extend no amount of control can be execercised if things run out of control.

Sinkie should take their own destiny into their own hands and vote these bastards out to regain their self respect and dinity.

Last edited: