• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
that area has always been an area for concern for the mata. u walk there at night, u see mata under the block watching them.

that's why kumar always say, "indian drink, drunk, drama".

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get too prissy. Bahasa Melayu falls under 'etc'.

In fact, even Malays have been marginalized by the mass import of FTs now.

I know. I am not protecting those FTs. But dont always tink tat only Chinese dialects were spoken those days...

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
that area has always been an area for concern for the mata. u walk there at night, u see mata under the block watching them.

that's why kumar always say, "indian drink, drunk, drama".

Just Ban them from all HDB flat void decks !!!! IT POSES A DANGER TO MY KIDS!

If My Kid Die, Is PAP going to Compensate Me!

Fuck PAP!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF 'riot squad' only good for this lah:
protest.jpg

And this:
cheesiokchin-pseudonymity-2.jpg

Not this:
1480587_10153609209560245_1986200234_n.jpg

PUI!

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little India Area is a disaster Waiting To Happen with so many Foreign Workers congregating there.

I am sure there will be a second time and third time and so on.

:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some mentioned why no teargas and water cannon used.

maybe the teargas canister expired?
maybe the water cannon hose choked with dust?
deployed also cannot use.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just Ban them from all HDB flat void decks !!!! IT POSES A DANGER TO MY KIDS!

If My Kid Die, Is PAP going to Compensate Me!

Fuck PAP!

If I were you, I would quickly move out of that area.
If your children dies, no amount of compensation will make up for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some mentioned why no teargas and water cannon used.

maybe the teargas canister expired?
maybe the water cannon hose choked with dust?
deployed also cannot use.

Teargas canisters are expensive. Also, you cannot suka suka take initiative and throw, otherwise get fucked by superior and career hentak kaki, how? :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teargas canisters are expensive. Also, you cannot suka suka take initiative and throw, otherwise get fucked by superior and career hentak kaki, how? :wink:
true.
maybe to indent one canister, need to write indent form, date, time, why, submit, wait approval. by the time, it will be next day.:eek:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
threatening government servants, damage to government properties, what would be the punishment?:eek:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read one policeman died.......why he never chabok?

Alamak!

Only one?

I was hoping the police cars packed with police when that was burning.
Even better if those burning police cars packed with PAP walking bags of excrement

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Inequality the cause of Little India Riot?

pinoys also like to go to botanical garden on sunday and they may burn the trees there!!!!

Pinoys are surreptitiously colonizing all the basketball courts in Singapore. Try finding one available on Sunday.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suddenly, the City Square of JB seems much safer than the City Square of Farrer Park. :biggrin:

sooner or later that mustafuck of a place will be looted and gutted by mobs in the next big riot. it's just a matter of time. never go in there. it's a fire hazard. :eek: