• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe internal affairs secret police from cantonment perform random check and strike this gem of news... now...even PAP MP need to watch their backs...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think this is just more than an affair..waulau so many private things out in the open..even my nephews and nieces laugh till die.
such a common thing becomes such a big thing..yah uniquely singaporean....

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
523910_420340684701997_395377497_n.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just finished reading TNP.

why didn't they reproduce screen shots of the emails? and the DIOR bag photo?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair

December 13, 2012 - 12:12pm
By:
Judith Tan

“MY FRIEND got a super scandal about a politician having an affair. Got proof. You interested?”

This intriguing text message sent to The New Paper by a contact at 10.48am on Saturday was the first hint of what unfolded yesterday.

TNP immediately tried to find out more about what seemed like an explosive story.

For the next hour, there was silence.

Then a couple more messages arrived five minutes before noon from a source close to the woman linked to the scandal.

At noon, four e-mails with the header “Michael Palmer” were sent to TNP. Attached to three of them were screengrabs of SMS and e-mail exchanges allegedly between the politicianand the woman.

Michael Palmer. Speaker of Parliament since last year. Young, dashing politician. This was a big story indeed.

The messages, which seemed to have been sent to the woman’s smartphone, suggested an intimate relationship between the two, which included regular Monday meetings.

One message reads: “Hello darling... I love you loads. More than I sometimes show... Sorry. Love love.”

More in The New Paper today (Dec 13).

- Phone is either Mike's or Laura's

- People closest to them would be Diane (mike's wife), Cindy (Laura's sis) or Laura's husband

- Husband already separated before the affair started. So likelihood lesser, unless he installed some spying app in it

- Diane also unlikely as people from their social class and stature would usually want to keep it hush hush

- Cindy abruptly resigned last month which means....:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and in this writeup :

http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2012/12/connecting-dots.html

The Last Supper
One social media website claims a reliable informant provided details days before the storm broke but the editorial team decided to await independent verification - they had enough headaches with the recent letter of demand from Dr Vasoo over alleged libel. Apparently the couple's last surreptitious "meeting" was at a hotel in Jalan Besar last week during lunch time. Some date before Dec 8. The informant had initially posted the interesting inputs online, but has since removed them. Trust Singapore lawyers to put fear into the hearts of lesser mortals.

which web site is the above referring to ?
the only jln besar decent hotel i can think of is KAM LENG HOTEL
with a rather delightful restaurant called Suprette...

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this the only affair Palmer has while as a MIW?

hi there

1. i guess it is the only sheep that was caught bonking without the permission from its grand master.
2. for the rest of sheep from the same herd.
3. still waiting for the instructions whether to bonk or what:biggrin:
4. btw, many sheep have some 2" or less pricks.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the papers, it seemed that Laura has a younger sister Cindy, who is deputy constituency director working under handsome Palmer and abruptly resigned last month. Cindy is very close to Laura.

The SMSes are released by her sister Cindy to TNP....?

A jealous sister caused the downfall of the politician?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errr..... i bought TNP and read it. i think the one who call TNP is a "he" as stated in the newspaper itself.
i think this TNP also one big wayang. definitely got people want michael palmer die and call TNP to release all the information. i strongly believe it was the chief editor who informed lhl or lky about this news. so the damage control mechanism kicks in. like come out with a story that michael palmer confessed lah and want to resign lah.

actual fact is maybe even lhl summoned michael palmer and asked him about the affair, he denied everything and act blur until lhl tell him got people want to baotoh him and show him the evidences then michael palmer lanlan admit. then lhl asked him to resign himself and he lanlan complied. so they come out with this timely confession and resignation.

lhl: mike ah! taichi tua tiao liao!
mike: (act blur) simi taichi! simi taichi!
lhl: lu wa hao wu charbo sibo?
mike: BO LAH! MANA WU! TIANG GONG EH! WA KE CHE YI!
lhl: bian che liao! le kuah! (lhl throw the evidences on the table and continue) wu lan baotoh lu!
mike: knn siao liao! how come like that?
lhl: jiby! u really got charbo outside?
mike:(sian liao) yah...
lhl: u better go and settle probably!!! dont get any of us involve! KNNBCCB!
mike: ho lah, wah resign.
lhl: TNP chief editor performance bonus this yr 24mth!
TNP chief editor: (kow tow)wan sui! wan sui! wan wan sui!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which web site is the above referring to ?
the only jln besar decent hotel i can think of is KAM LENG HOTEL
with a rather delightful restaurant called Suprette...

Jln Besar got 4 star hotel, Park Royal Hotel. Thats where you get Polish and Korean freelancers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
div 1 = all degree holder div 1. only local U.

div 2 = all dip holders. local poly only.

div 3 = all without dip and at least 3 O levels

div 4 = no O levels and below. hard to believe, but they are still chamber maids under civil service. div 4, illiterate.

div means Dive into Vagina ya ?