• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

jw5

Loyal
Where does your anti-PAP sentiment goes of Late ?..:*:

Oh don't you worry, it's still there.

But don't forget your persona is supposed to be apolitical hor. Sometimes you get too excited you forget.

And you should worry that people report you for having 2 wives. :eek:

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
61C3A052-1B21-4FCF-AA38-08610C0D8256-10162-0000080698CF4DFF.jpg

Wah kaoz, Laura Ong hubby is a rich guy
13 companies... Wow ...... Rich man

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other MPs have meet the people session..but Micheal has his own meet the pussy sessions on Moday.

LO: Mr Speaker sir, may I take your mike and speak into it?
MP: Yes slut.. speak clearly and loudly so that parliament can hear the slurping sounds, and make sure you swallow the load.
and btw, dont forget to lick my mangoes while youre at it

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other MPs have meet the people session..but Micheal has his own meet the pussy sessions on Moday.

LO: Mr Speaker sir, may I take your mike and speak into it?
MP: Yes slut.. speak clearly and loudly so that parliament can hear the slurping sounds, and make sure you swallow the load.
and btw, dont forget to lick my mangoes while youre at it

According to the news, his people session is on Monday night, before that, hubba hubba :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Filial" "soft spoken" "kept to herself" - what do any of these traits have got to do with this? :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. never judge a slut by its appearance.
3. score it by its skills in bed mah:biggrin:
4. come on! the slut in question is all way out having fun & dicks:p