• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
61C3A052-1B21-4FCF-AA38-08610C0D8256-10162-0000080698CF4DFF.jpg

Wah kaoz, Laura Ong hubby is a rich guy

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the wordpress blog seems to be have been updated :

http://lauraong.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/2/

Some disclaimers:

I am not the owner of these photos. These photos are reposts from various Facebook users, some of which are defunct now.
I shall not be liable to any Copyright Act, and if any media, publications and the like want to use the photos, they should seek permission from their authorities. They shall not give credits to this page, as the source is not from me.
I am not related to the parties involved in this incident. Neither do I agree nor disagree with the incident and the parties involved.
Posting the photos is tantamount to uploading them on Facebook – it does not suggest anything with regards to the incident that is mentioned in any newspaper article.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
surely if the powers that be wanted, they can easily trace the person who created the blog...

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, Dec 13, 2012

SINGAPORE - The husband of the woman behind the downfall of former Speaker of Parliament Michael Palmer told Shin Min Daily News that she is a good wife.

The former Member of Parliament (MP) for Punggol East SMC resigned from the People's Action Party and his respective posts yesterday over an improper relationship with a staff member of the People's Association (PA), Madam Laura Ong Hui Hoon, 33.

Madam Ong married her husband Mr Chen Zhi Kuang, 32, in March 2006, but the couple separated after about two years of marriage. They no longer live together.

When contacted by a reporter, Mr Chen would only tell the Chinese daily that she "is a good wife," a phrase he repeated several times.

He also expressed hope that the media will respect their privacy and stop asking asking him questions.

According to the report, Mr Chen is a businessman and director in as many as eight companies.

jw5

Loyal
"Filial" "soft spoken" "kept to herself" - what do any of these traits have got to do with this? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q589/alamaking1/61C3A052-1B21-4FCF-AA38-08610C0D8256-10162-0000080698CF4DFF.jpg

Wah kaoz, Laura Ong hubby is a rich guy

A woman who's attracted to rich and powerful men... guess what inevitably happen next?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are u at geylang steal cheating your wife now? It's good for you and your wife relationship right? Hahaha

Yah, i do sincerely you would be the next one to kena that dreaded PoLice Report aganist you ! ! ! .LOL.:biggrin::eek:
Mai How Lian, as for now..