• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS GOSSIP - Palmer & Laura

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
palmer was in a loveless marriage...so why cant he finds love in laura?

I think this is getting out of hand...

the rumour ongoing now is that Palmer is going to kena from his wife because she is only taking action against him now... for the extreme humiliation he subjected her to

As for the dunnoweherbit about Laura...please fuck off with that bullshit... there is no such 2nd part of that story from what tuayapeh heard....

HAIL TO TEAM DRIFTER!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE TD TEAMSTERS OUT THERE!!!

Last edited:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is getting out of hand...

the rumour ongoing now is that Palmer is going to kena from his wife because she is only taking action against him now... for the extreme humiliation he subjected her to

As for the dunnoweherbit about Laura...please fuck off with that bullshit... there is no such 2nd part of that story from what tuayapeh heard....

HAIL TO TEAM DRIFTER!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE TD TEAMSTERS OUT THERE!!!

Palmer loves Laura lah...why you guys dun believe !!! hmp!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palmer loves Laura lah...why you guys dun believe !!! hmp!

sounds like you are the one who is romanticising the 2nd portion of this bullshit story right?

we will wait and see ok?

my money is that it aint gonna happen...shall we take a bet and put a date to your rumour? 1000 points from Leongsam?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like you are the one who is romanticising the 2nd portion of this bullshit story right?

we will wait and see ok?

my money is that it aint gonna happen...shall we take a bet and put a date to your rumour? 1000 points from Leongsam?
okie...bet is on! :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attention seeking TS trying to score with uncles in SBF....:biggrin:

You spoke my words..aLL these Kaypoh chees here have nothin' better to do than masturbating themseLves to orgasm with just a few key strokes from some other's post ..:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
palmer was in a loveless marriage...so why cant he finds love in laura?

Something that is natural, the 'prune' after many years of usage & childbirth is not wet & smooth & in some cases the 'prune' become wrinkle & dry. Young 'mangoes' are sweet & juicy..yummy!...you think there is love in this??

The love for money...:p

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
The threadstarter is SadPlumpGirl, who is also Krafty/Hotbot, who is also Erection2011.

The attention-seeking trait is unmistakable.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spoke my words..aLL these Kaypoh chees here have nothin' better to do than masturbating themseLves to orgasm with just a few key strokes from some other's post ..:cool:

If those here are kaypoh chee then you are no better also....you a boliao chee starting question threads. I bet you orgasm from reading your own threads