• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS GOSSIP - Palmer & Laura

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one not as bad as the old goat hand in ic news. That one see one time zap one time. :biggrin:

what is ic news?

aiyah, shin min news will go check divorce court petition then we all know whether this gossip is true or not liao...now public holoday where got open! patient lah!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Team drifter has many people sharing the same account.
Team drifter has not heard of anything, this is a hoax:rolleyes:

PROFILER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cannot be true. It defies the art and science of profiling. You better come up with a much better explanation, or this is merely like taking a smelly dipstick poking for shit and hoping to find some.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlikely. I suspect Laura still seepay tulan Palmer never went to her rescue. Latter could have influenced TCH and PA not to surface her identity. Useless Palmer. Typical MIW.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Palmer said: "I have resigned to take full responsibility for a grave mistake that I have committed."

So Mr Palmer mistake is not Laura; his mistake is marry her wife x years ago.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Palmer said: "I have resigned to take full responsibility for a grave mistake that I have committed."

So Mr Palmer mistake is not Laura; his mistake is marry her wife x years ago.

my sources tells me he loves laura .... sad but true leh...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my sources tells me he loves laura .... sad but true leh...

A wise man once said _

"The amount of hogwash that appears in this forum has to be seen to be believed.
When a sentence starts with "my sources tells me.....", you can rest assured that some fairyland crap will follow."