• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS GOSSIP - Palmer & Laura

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sources close to them have said that Palmer is divorcing his wife to be with Laura...anyone got insider info? How to check divorce petition huh?

Ah Girl, better be sure leh. Otherwise fierce bros here will zap and infect you.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If its true, I hormat-senjatah him. Knn even invite him to my home in Thailand for Cordon Bleu fuck he is PAP I can drink with a guy like that.

Don't think Michael Palmher or Laura will want to be associated with the 超级白 after they hang these pair of lovers out to dry during the Punggol BE.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not only Palmer sacrificed his political career in this episode....
Yam for being their matchmaker also sacrifice his job....

YAM is already leaving PA at end March, don't think he'll give a flying fuck what the 超级白thinks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok ok ok ok this news is not sure but one thing is very sure, give people false hope in this type of news sure kenna pengkang jialat jialat if not true.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok ok ok this news is not sure but one thing is very sure, give people false hope in this type of news sure kenna pengkang jialat jialat if not true.

uncle, where got false hope??? you mean you hope divorce or no divorce???

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This one not as bad as the old goat hand in ic news. That one see one time zap one time. :biggrin: