• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING: Wong Kan Seng steps down

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Xavier and Susan Ng on now

Nov 1 effective cabinet changes

WKS still DPM, no more Home Minister, takes over National Security co-ordination

K Shanmugam new Home Minister

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old liao, fingers arthritic cannot type fast, the rest changes are minor

go to 938 Live or channel news asia website

S

suicidalpap

wah lau, mai suan leh, i really fallen on hard times lah bro

but i still have some friends lim kopi with

Relax lah. Wong Kan Seng just changed soup without changing medicine. This chap is useless wherever he is posted. You will prosper if PAP falls and there's a change of regime.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, mai suan lah, i old and useless liao - no health, no money, no future

I am under Marine Parade constituency, Goh Chok Tong is the strongest and here always walkover because he is a nice guy. Oppostion scared to contest here because may not get depsoit back

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Alamak, mai suan lah, i old and useless liao - no health, no money, no future

I am under Marine Parade constituency, Goh Chok Tong is the strongest and here always walkover because he is a nice guy. Oppostion scared to contest here because may not get depsoit back

Don't bet on it. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians who support him and stay in Yishun can yaya already, frankly, i prefer dai dee seng over shanmu"gum"

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Chok Tong is the most popular. I know because I am semi retired and drink kopi everywhere in Marine Parade

He is super popular, especially among older folks

His soft skills are good compared to many other ruling party leaders

You look at his percentage popular vote, opposition no chance at all, can barely recover deposit

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As far as I am concerned, it has not been tested for 18 years.

The last GE 2006, PAP thought PM Lee was very popular, able to get 85% and above... but... the rest is history.

Goh Meng Seng