• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING: Wong Kan Seng steps down

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare say Malboro Tan is afraid of GMS. Would the shortie dare stand in a SMC against GMS?

My money is on GMS to beat Malboro hands down!

There are some opposition parties who believe that since they are going to lose, they might as well lose big - by taking on MM Lee, PM Lee and SM Goh.

Taking on these ministers generate more publicity than arguing with lesser known ministers like MBT or YST or LBH.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some opposition parties who believe that since they are going to lose, they might as well lose big - by taking on MM Lee, PM Lee and SM Goh.

Taking on these ministers generate more publicity than arguing with lesser known ministers like MBT or YST or LBH.

Does GMS look like he is one of them?

Or is it the other way round? These lesser known ministers like MBT or YST or LBH or Vivi or WKS or Lim Swee Say or you, are hiding in GRCs to ensure a sure win?

Tell you what: ask these lesser known ministers to contest in SMC seats and see whether they can survive. My take is: none of these lesser known ministers will be around if not for their master and mentor, LKY. They do not have what it takes to stand in a SMC!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are truly a suspicious character.

In the past few months, ambitious people have been seen drinking coffee and eating cakes with Uncle Goh.

If you listen carefully, you can hear them whispering that Grandfather is very old oredi. He is not as strong as before.

They are also saying that they must do something before the third generation that was chosen to carry the photo is groomed to become the 5th PM.

Uncle Goh is said to be very dulan that his own multi-talented son who runs a huge healthcare empire has been “blocked” and cannot even get in. So unfair !

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disappointed that Lily Neo is not appointed Minister for MCYS.

You can give a pretty girl flowers, chocolates and a MoS. However she don’t want you means she don’t want you.

So they recycled the flowers, chocolates and MoS and gave it to a less pretty girl.

Don’t know is she is blur or she is jian but grassroots from Hong Kah say she has been smiling big big lately. Hopefully Chiam/KJ don't spoil her good thing so that she becomes the MoS with the shortest term in PAP history.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
methink: At this moment, YES. No other nick. In the past and future, it's your guess. Try making an educated guess.

The "I AM BACK' clearly indicates to you that I had used another nick in the past. Whether I use another in future, I will alert you.

What's your handphone number? By the way, try not asking for my past nick coz you are already aware.

GoldenDragon the doggie, see the contradictions? One, your claim: no other nick. In the same breath, "In the past and future, it's your guess."

Then, "The "I AM BACK' clearly indicates to you that I had used another nick in the past."

And the confirmation, "By the way, try not asking for my past nick coz you are already aware."

You are so full of shits! Maybe working late in ISD has made your doggie head bursting with shit? I believe you have just knocked off from your dog post this morning?

You asking for my handphone number? Pls get it from your superior dog.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to VV? According to our insider Scroobal, VV is supposed to have become the new Minister of Defence. How come still stuck at MCYS?

Maggot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggot Read, his fisrt post was impressive with a good write up of being a nightclub owner probably with a inferior rank complaining about unfairness of being bullied by top dog.

After that maggot notice, he already started to attack GMS and Uncle Yap.

Maggot thinks. He definitely has a tail!

Maggot supports you. A person with no previous nick won't be in the hurry to move off so quickly. So, he is an old bird in here with new feathers.

GoldenDragon the doggie, see the contradictions? One, your claim: no other nick. In the same breath, "In the past and future, it's your guess."

Maggot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggot thinks you yourself are one big suspicious character.

Your attacks on opposition cause and defence of the current regime are more then the days of the month.

Maggot advice. You shouldn't pass judgement and should stop protraying yourself as helping the opposiiton. It's more stinky that my shit.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being associated with the late Harban Singh is not a compliment, believe me.
Mr Singh fought many battles. Fake battles. You should know what I am implying. God bless you dear friend.

The late Harban Singh's shenanigans pale in comparison to GMS. At least the bayi only made a fool of himself during election rally speeches. Rarely was he seen or heard from otherwise. To the bayi's eternal credit, he never belittled the electorate nor other opposition party and he never ridiculed the Malay nor for that matter the Chinese.

GMS on the other hand is on the internet 24 hrs a day. Every day! Barely a day goes by without the douchbag's nonsensical babble, fame whoring, flaming netizens or just good ol' mudslinging. Worse, he belittles the minority community. More ominous, he has managed to alienate the 20-25% hardcore opposition voters you find in every election. With 25% of the minority votes gone and another 25% of opposition voters gone, the best GMS can hope for is to retain his election deposit. Its not that he won't knock on doors at Tampines; he simply can't. Given the number of voters that can't stand the sight of him, it's very likely he might end up with a black eye if he knocks on the wrong door! The odds of that happening is very high indeed.

Can't feel sorry as this fat chap has painted himself into a corner. At the way this is unraveling I'll be very surprised if he does indeed get back his election deposit.

"Harban Seng" is a gift to the PAP that just keeps on giving non-stop.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are on to something. He is polling for views, opinions and any info that surfaces. Thus the challenges, the instigation and sometime naive questions thrown in as bait.

I hope you are being sarcastic here.

First you support TR. Then you support the GCT faction.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are on to something. He is polling for views, opinions and any info that surfaces. Thus the challenges, the instigation and sometime naive questions thrown in as bait.

Don't like that leh ... you make me sound really scary.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so full of shits! Maybe working late in ISD has made your doggie head bursting with shit? I believe you have just knocked off from your dog post this morning?

methink: I was schooled in the field of intelligence. And I suspect I am your senior. My instructors coached the class that to "transfer" suspicion, always accuse the other party first. Meaning if you are from ISD and your identity may be exposed, accused the other party of being in ISD.

Looks like you have yet to attend the Intermediate Intelligence Course after barely clearing the Basic Course.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maggot Read, his fisrt post was impressive with a good write up of being a nightclub owner probably with a inferior rank complaining about unfairness of being bullied by top dog.

After that maggot notice, he already started to attack GMS and Uncle Yap.

Maggot thinks. He definitely has a tail!

Maggot supports you. A person with no previous nick won't be in the hurry to move off so quickly. So, he is an old bird in here with new feathers.

Maggot and methink: Sama sama.

Btw, I now have absolutely no doubts uncleyap and GMS share similar goals and aspirations as you both. The difference being uncleyap and GMS are 'exposed" while you two are "covert".

As I said, between any of the Lees or uncleyap, I will kill uncleyap first coz he is more poisonous than all the MIW combined together.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

methink: I was schooled in the field of intelligence. And I suspect I am your senior. My instructors coached the class that to "transfer" suspicion, always accuse the other party first. Meaning if you are from ISD and your identity may be exposed, accused the other party of being in ISD.

Looks like you have yet to attend the Intermediate Intelligence Course after barely clearing the Basic Course.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wa lao eh, how come SBF got so many new nicks these days huh??

Some old forummers keep registering multiple nicks to post?!?!!?

What was your previous nick, Maggot?

Maggot thinks you yourself are one big suspicious character.

Your attacks on opposition cause and defence of the current regime are more then the days of the month.

Maggot advice. You shouldn't pass judgement and should stop protraying yourself as helping the opposiiton. It's more stinky that my shit.