• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING: Wong Kan Seng steps down

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
forummers reading this will understand that you are just trying to get back at me by calling me cab driver. No depth, naive and stoopid.:rolleyes:

If you say something like " I am a good friend of LBH and assure you that he is not a person like that",maybe I will be convince. But instead you call pple a cab driver for the sake of ...you know, coward!:rolleyes:

But, but *splutter* you are a cab driver!!! :biggrin:

I know, it's not your fault. H_o K_um H_ean did it to you. He made you suffer. ISD didn't detain you but it was HKH's fault. You quit your Japanese job is either his fault or your Japanese boss's fault. Cannot be that you're lousy. Then ... then ... your wife left you ... is it HKH's fault or your Jap boss fault? Or is it coz you're such a loser.

Actually do stay. You're one of the few things that forumers on both sides the the political divide agree upon - that you're a fucktard :biggrin:

P.S. I know, nobody can understand the suffering you went through. Because you were not detained by ISD, you were not beaten up, you were not fired by ST, you were not fired by your Japanese company. Although I guess your wife did leave you :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still trying to decipher how The National Population and Talent Division, which falls under the PM'sO (PMO) is needed to "coordinate population and talent policies across different ministries".

Across various ministries? You mean Defence Ministry be sentry while couples are making love? Education to teach them how to make love? ENV to ensure no mosquitoes biting vital organs? Home Affairs to screen the couple for criminal records? MCDS to provide lubricants and not condoms to enhance population growth? MFA and MTI to fly in foreign partners? MOM to provide foreign partners with S Passes to ensure no illegals involved? MOH to screen partners if they are sexually healthy?

This must be the mother of all jokes.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT give 20% handicap - $1.60
Opposition eat 20% handicap - $3.50

Like that ah? :p

Don't be so complicated. $1 fight $1.

I take GCT. If opposition gets above 30% count as you win.

That's what I meant by 20% handicap. GCT must win 50 + 20%, count as I win.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so complicated. $1 fight $1.

I take GCT. If opposition gets above 30% count as you win.

That's what I meant by 20% handicap. GCT must win 50 + 20%, count as I win.

SM Goh's team vs MS Goh's team. Maybe the state will be $78k richer :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more you write, the more it shows that you are those typical useless piece of shit. we call "lan jiao lang". No wonder you are in cahoots with LBH. If I know who you are, I will not hesitate to put my fist in your mouth. But say so much also no use, you are jsut a coward, won;t dare to meet in person to settle this, typical useless piece of shit!:rolleyes:

But, but *splutter* you are a cab driver!!! :biggrin:

I know, it's not your fault. H_o K_um H_ean did it to you. He made you suffer. ISD didn't detain you but it was HKH's fault. You quit your Japanese job is either his fault or your Japanese boss's fault. Cannot be that you're lousy. Then ... then ... your wife left you ... is it HKH's fault or your Jap boss fault? Or is it coz you're such a loser.

Actually do stay. You're one of the few things that forumers on both sides the the political divide agree upon - that you're a fucktard :biggrin:

P.S. I know, nobody can understand the suffering you went through. Because you were not detained by ISD, you were not beaten up, you were not fired by ST, you were not fired by your Japanese company. Although I guess your wife did leave you :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more you write, the more it shows that you are those typical useless piece of shit. we call "lan jiao lang". No wonder you are in cahoots with LBH. If I know who you are, I will not hesitate to put my fist in your mouth. But say so much also no use, you are jsut a coward, won;t dare to meet in person to settle this, typical useless piece of shit!:rolleyes:

Like they say, sticks and stones :biggrin:

Yes, H_o K_um H_ean did it to you. He made you suffer. You quit ST is HKH's fault. You quit your Japanese job is either his fault or your Japanese boss's fault. Or LBH's fault. Cannot acknowledge that you're just fucked up. And tell us, why did your wife leave you ... is it HKH's fault or your Jap boss fault? Or LBH's fault? You know the answer - you suck.

P.S. Names will never hurt anyone but the brutal truth is probably cutting through your heart like a blunt knife. The other forumers here probably come, even fight for the fun of it but you, on the other hand, the loser ... oh well we always need a court jester :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i depise pple who think they know a lot,a coward who try to talk big, GMS dare to stand for election,you dare or not? kao peh kao bu! pu ki mama, and after fucking you and your mother, there is nothing that you can do. Unless you want to meet me in person but i doubt you have the balls to do so cos you are a useless piece of shit! one more for you, pu ki ma!:rolleyes::p:biggrin:

SM Goh's team vs MS Goh's team. Maybe the state will be $78k richer :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i depise pple who think they know a lot,a coward who try to talk big, GMS dare to stand for election,you dare or not? kao peh kao bu! pu ki mama, and after fucking you and your mother, there is nothing that you can do. Unless you want to meet me in person but i doubt you have the balls to do so cos you are a useless piece of shit! one more for you, pu ki ma!:rolleyes::p:biggrin:

Then why do you despise H_o K_um H_ean? You said he aspires to be an MP. And unlike you he appears happily attached/married. Not like you ... marry you also still dump you - because you are a psychotic loser.

You know, it's a compliment to be despised by scumbag losers like you :biggrin: and I'm sure H_o K_um H_ean feels the same way :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much for what! oh, i thought you very experienced, you shld be able to handle a person like me, come lah , meet me lah. no balls, i feel sad for you, after fucking you and your mum, there is nothing you can do. that's why i say you are a piece of shit.:biggrin::eek::rolleyes:

Then why do you despise H_o K_um H_ean? You said he aspires to be an MP. And unlike you he appears happily attached/married. Not like you ... marry you also still dump you - because you are a psychotic loser.

You know, it's a compliment to be despised by scumbag losers like you :biggrin: and I'm sure H_o K_um H_ean feels the same way :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much cock, put up an NSP team in Marine Parade GRC if you got the guts.

Even for a Chinese, GMS has a very thick hide. Not too long ago he was whining reliable polls show that MBT has over 70% support in Tampines. A constituency GMS frequently brags about his "minister specific" strategy and his imaginary wild card and has yet to knock on a single door spending 24 hrs a day on Sammyboy instead. Yet this bone-headed clown has the audacity to claim MBT is afraid of him. How much more think-skinned can this clown get?

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He old already. Everytime someone screwed up he kenna kan. How to take it? Go to a switch off position and get more pay. Good idea right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The typical PAP portfolio switch musical chair game.

Nothing new to see here, run along. He'll still get his fat salaries, though any of his (deluded) fantasies and ambitions of being the next PM are now destroyed.

Though, it is indeed amazing that someone who has let Mas Selamat escape still retains a job that somewhat relates to national security. Even in Communist China, heads would have rolled big time.

Only in Singapore.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. Another useless SM in Jayakumar - being kicked upstairs to save him face. What Co-ord Minister? Fucking useless position during which Jaya did fuck all.

Now park another Short ass to do FA in the FA position.

Bucktooth Lui made full Minister so he'll probably anchor Tjg Pagar.

What a waste of public money!

jw5

Loyal
3 possible reasons, if the above news is true.

Firstly, make way for "new" blood Shanmugam. Secondly, late or delayed punishment for MSK's fiasco. Removal earlier would mean no face for the MIW and giving in to public pressure and demand, something unthinkable. Thirdly, reason 1 + reason 2.

More crucially, no salary cut. Just change ministry. Face retained through DPM post. End of the day, win-win for the MIW.
No way that it's the second reason.

The main reason is more likely to pave the way for Jayakumar to retire. He's 71 years old. Btw, he was already SM before this move. Both GCT and he were SMs.
The interesting result from this is that East Coast GRC or whatever grc is redrawn, may be headed by Raymond Lim. Perhaps it's time to talk about public transport.

What I find more interesting were the promotions given to Amy Khor, Masagos and Maliki.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am disappointed that Lily Neo is not appointed Minister for MCYS.

It would mean that she will forever be the one who will make noise from the outside instead of the one who will decide from the inside.

Goh Meng Seng