• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING: Wong Kan Seng steps down

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I am concerned, it has not been tested for 18 years.

The last GE 2006, PAP thought PM Lee was very popular, able to get 85% and above... but... the rest is history.

Goh Meng Seng

Don't be siow lah ... Uncle Goh has so much power and support now that he is probably the most powerful man in Sg.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 possible reasons, if the above news is true.

Firstly, make way for "new" blood Shanmugam. Secondly, late or delayed punishment for MSK's fiasco. Removal earlier would mean no face for the MIW and giving in to public pressure and demand, something unthinkable. Thirdly, reason 1 + reason 2.

More crucially, no salary cut. Just change ministry. Face retained through DPM post. End of the day, win-win for the MIW.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bet on it. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

You everyday fantasize here PAP unpopular there PAP unpopular. I on your bet. If there's contest, I take GCT giving you 20% handicap. That is, if any opposition crosses 30% against him, count as you win.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they downgrade him to commander of the guards , looking after MSK at Whitley Detention Centre. Just let a Kek Leng take over the job, gets same pay, same benefit....

Might as well leave him be....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thirdly, he stepping aside to have more time to take care of dying old man - clean his shit, wash his balls, walk him, feed him etc.

Firstly, make way for "new" blood Shanmugam. Secondly, late or delayed punishment for MSK's fiasco. Removal earlier would mean no face for the MIW and giving in to public pressure and demand, something unthinkable. Thirdly, reason 1 + reason 2.

More crucially, no salary cut. Just change ministry. Face retained through DPM post. End of the day, win-win for the MIW.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Bravado and braggadocio.

I also side bet..punt on your stakes , up it.

You everyday fantasize here PAP unpopular there PAP unpopular. I on your bet. If there's contest, I take GCT giving you 20% handicap. That is, if any opposition crosses 30% against him, count as you win.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be siow lah ... Uncle Goh has so much power and support now that he is probably the most powerful man in Sg.

RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh don't pretend to talk to yourself. If you got the guts, go and contest Marine Parade.

You yaya papaya just because you thought you did well in the last election. Were you given the Cheng San part of Aljunied GRC? :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo,cock sucker, you just finished blow job on lim boon heng?

RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh don't pretend to talk to yourself. If you got the guts, go and contest Marine Parade.

You yaya papaya just because you thought you did well in the last election. Were you given the Cheng San part of Aljunied GRC? :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

In summary - Let's Move On!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT give 20% handicap - $1.60
Opposition eat 20% handicap - $3.50

Like that ah? :p

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo,cock sucker, you just finished blow job on lim boon heng?

Sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones. Reality is that you're the loser, blaming your lot on H_o K_um H_ean who was kind enough to help you get a job and you resigned after one day. Blaming your Jap MNC boss for not liking you when actually you're just lousy and can't cut it. And by the way your Jap MNC didn't sack you, you quit. Blaming HKH for the loss of your wife who just did the right thing by correcting her mistake and leaving you.

Yup, sticks and stones. May conjectures and insults about LBH etc, but none of the above will change. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh really, you made me realise that you dun have a brain of your own. Your statements dun make sense at all, you write for the sake of getting back at me. But good for you as it suit a cock sucker for LBH! Besides, you are a very naive person, i wonder how you scrap thru your working years, probably, por lumpar and not much experience at all.:rolleyes:

Sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones. Reality is that you're the loser, blaming your lot on H_o K_um H_ean who was kind enough to help you get a job and you resigned after one day. Blaming your Jap MNC boss for not liking you when actually you're just lousy and can't cut it. And by the way your Jap MNC didn't sack you, you quit. Blaming HKH for the loss of your wife who just did the right thing by correcting her mistake and leaving you.

Yup, sticks and stones. May conjectures and insults about LBH etc, but none of the above will change. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh really, you made me realise that you dun have a brain of your own. Your statements dun make sense at all, you write for the sake of getting back at me. But good for you as it suit a cock sucker for LBH! Besides, you are a very naive person, i wonder how you scrap thru your working years, probably, por lumpar and not much experience at all.:rolleyes:

Do all those words comfort you? I guess you got all the experience in the world - for taxi driving :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
forummers reading this will understand that you are just trying to get back at me by calling me cab driver. No depth, naive and stoopid.:rolleyes:

If you say something like " I am a good friend of LBH and assure you that he is not a person like that",maybe I will be convince. But instead you call pple a cab driver for the sake of ...you know, coward!:rolleyes:

Do all those words comfort you? I guess you got all the experience in the world - for taxi driving :biggrin: