• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. 2 black snakes to sue LHY.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just need to prevent him from contesting the EP. Those morons who say EP is ceremonial role, are stupid. By the lengths the PAP is willing to go throu to make sure their own guy wins, it tells u there is more to the EP
Question... now that Thamby the EP hopeful had taken a lawsuit against someone... he is automatically disqualified from taking the election... must wait for the case to be over....

Conflict of interest.... EP walk about cannot be stained by his lawsuit questioning from public in his walkabout... embarrassing the integrity of the Electoral Commission office...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My advice to Yang is to ignore the lawsuit by these 2 apunehs. Its no point to hire lawyers or QC to fight this lawsuit in singapore. He will lose for sure. And he would have wasted his money. I always believe the best defence is an offence. So, he should start a lawsuit against the 2 ministers and Pinky in whatever location he is in. For example, if he is in LOndon, I would rather he spend his money to hire a lawyer to serve notice to the 2 apunehs and Pinky via the Singapore High Commission. He can say they are violating his human rights, they persecuting him and his family, they are using state apparatus to vexatiously sue him. He might win, or he might lose. But the British press will lap it up. It will make Pinky and the 2 apunehs look like the petty shits they are. And it will highlight at the very minimum to the world, the dictatorship in singapore.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to Yang is to ignore the lawsuit by these 2 apunehs. Its no point to hire lawyers or QC to fight this lawsuit in singapore. He will lose for sure. And he would have wasted his money. I always believe the best defence is an offence. So, he should start a lawsuit against the 2 ministers and Pinky in whatever location he is in. For example, if he is in LOndon, I would rather he spend his money to hire a lawyer to serve notice to the 2 apunehs and Pinky via the Singapore High Commission. He can say they are violating his human rights, they persecuting him and his family, they are using state apparatus to vexatiously sue him. He might win, or he might lose. But the British press will lap it up. It will make Pinky and the 2 apunehs look like the petty shits they are. And it will highlight at the very minimum to the world, the dictatorship in singapore.
For political cases,better for LHY to fight in overseas courts.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATED

4 MINS AGO

FacebookWhatsApp

SINGAPORE - Ministers K. Shanmugam and Vivian Balakrishnan said they will sue Mr Lee Hsien Yang for defamation if he does not apologise for having made false allegations.
Mr Shanmugam, who is Law and Home Affairs Minister, said in a Facebook post on Thursday evening that he and Dr Balakrishnan, who is Foreign Minister, had sent lawyers’ letters to Mr Lee on Thursday.
“Lee Hsien Yang has accused us of acting corruptly and for personal gain by having Singapore Land Authority (SLA) give us preferential treatment by illegally felling trees without approval, and also having SLA pay for renovations to 26 and 31 Ridout Road. These allegations are false,” said Mr Shanmugam.
Bro, how the legal letter to reach LHY as he not in Singapore? The address thru his brother or sister address to pass to him ??

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
新光军队大将军去场.... 无中生有计

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
对不起伤害了你
伤了你的感情
我听见有个声音
是玻璃心碎一地

作词:黃明志 作曲:黃明志
编曲:JSAW

玻璃心...LOL....

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, how the legal letter to reach LHY as he not in Singapore? The address thru his brother or sister address to pass to him ??
LHY has an interest to receive the service of the Writ of Summons, as he will want to contest the legal suit if he is sued. By doing nothing, judgment in default will be entered against him.

As long as they know which country he is located, all they need to do is to publish the Writ of Summons on the national papers of that country, and the Singapore Courts will consider it as good service.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHY has an interest to receive the service of the Writ of Summons, as he will want to contest the legal suit if he is sued. By doing nothing, judgment in default will be entered against him.

As long as they know which country he is located, all they need to do is to publish the Writ of Summons on the national papers of that country, and the Singapore Courts will consider it as good service.

No big deal. Judgement from the kangaroo court of a shithole totalitarian regime means nothing.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart will book out next month 16th August for a month. I think he will tabao 2 blackies when he book in again.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

me think like that also.
best outcome for shan and vivian is
Bro yang did not receive the letters :biggrin:

lawyer lim FB also pretend dont know also :biggrin:

i think bro yang going be a Refugee soon :frown:

Screenshot_2023-07-28-11-00-12-185-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question... now that Thamby the EP hopeful had taken a lawsuit against someone... he is automatically disqualified from taking the election... must wait for the case to be over....

Conflict of interest.... EP walk about cannot be stained by his lawsuit questioning from public in his walkabout... embarrassing the integrity of the Electoral Commission office...

Haven't sue yet. And it's SnakeSham and Girlie Name who will be suing, not Thamby, the EP hopeful.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The presence of a lawsuit does not affect the eligibility of the EP. It may prevent some people from voting for them. If u are running for EP and have been successfully sued, i think it might disqualify u, But Yang has not announced he is running. If the 2 Thambies are not successful in their lawsuit against Yang (and that is unlikely), then Yang can counter sue for damages and recovery of legal costs. In that case, if he wins, it might disqualify both Thambies from running for EP

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
me think like that also.
best outcome for shan and vivian is
Bro yang did not receive the letters :biggrin:

lawyer lim FB also pretend dont know also :biggrin:

i think bro yang going be a Refugee soon :frown:

View attachment 186721
U are delusional if u think Pinky does not know where Yang is. he had probably had surveillance on him all the way from the moment he stepped onto the plane to leave changi till he settle in his new place.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are delusional if u think Pinky does not know where Yang is. he had probably had surveillance on him all the way from the moment he stepped onto the plane to leave changi till he settle in his new place.
Most likely,PI will follow up.:biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two Korrupt Kelings plus the other Korrupt Keling currently under CPIB investigation were fondling LHY's balls and sucking his dick when LKY was alive.

LKY must be turning in his grave seeing these two Korrupt Kelings using his famed defamation lawsuits to try to shut up his own son after they were caught with their filthy hands in the cookie jar.

LHY should call these two Korrupt Kelings' bluff and have everything heard in open court. Unless these two Korrupt Kelings have already corrupted the courts, they should not be too sure of winning and being awarded damages even before the matter is brought before the courts.