• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. 2 black snakes to sue LHY.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
who is the enemy?

if either malaysia or indonesia were Muslims they would have armed themselves to the teeth and given their enormous size advantages, they'd have pulverized stinkypura long long ago for all of its transgressions against Islam and Muslims incl Malaun who are not usually true Muslims but stinkypura is still a kafir devil evil anti Islamic anti Muslim evil entity.

in fact it has been an ardent ally of zionist terrorists all along, it's unfair for both indon and malaun that they can't be ardent allies of iran to counter zionist-stinkypura alliance. all of it due to yankee sanctions and embargo on iran.
Its easier said then done. Sinkiepore is an island. even with a 1km separation, its extremely difficult to launch a military assault on stinkapore. Its much easier for the malaysians to close the 2 border crossings, and cut water off to singapore. And recall all their malaysian citizen from singapore. singapore will collapse in 2 weeks. indons can recall all their maids.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The optics that most Singaporeans agree on this saga is just bad, very bad. As Ministers, Seniors at that, they should realise how this will be viewed by the public, or were they truly so ignorant of how they should "appear" to behave. It has been written clearly in the Ministers' Code of Conduct which has been published and posted for all to see.

Why go through all this back and forth for surely what they did was against their CoC. Similarly the recent marital woes of members of PAP and WP could have been avoided if the involved parties doing what they know is wrong in the public's eye. In short, they should know and they should stop feigning ignorance. They all should commit harakiri and stop explaining to the public why they are not wrong.
They dare to do all this because they don't fear the people. they know that the machinery they have in place will continuously produce gongkias that will vote for them more then 60% of the time. so they do anything they want. and in Pinky, they have a weak autistic PeeM that will let them get away with it.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its easier said then done. Sinkiepore is an island. even with a 1km separation, its extremely difficult to launch a military assault on stinkapore. Its much easier for the malaysians to close the 2 border crossings, and cut water off to singapore. And recall all their malaysian citizen from singapore. singapore will collapse in 2 weeks. indons can recall all their maids.

just a number of cruise missiles ballistic missiles on critical installations will cripple stinkypura, air defence systems radars and air force units can be taken out on the ground too. stinkypura is too tiny all critical info abt its bases are well known to enemies or neighbours or rivals etc.

and then cheap solution is to spam MLRS. expensive solution is to fire a salvo of thousands of ballistic missiles and cruise missiles

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In the old man’s beginning is his end. No way could he have thought what had started at Cambridge in terms of his life would culminate in an epic saga between his two sons
LKY was the worse thing that ever happened to singapore. we were better off under the British colonial rule. Or even under David Marshall

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
cpib is also not independent in stinkypura, under eunuch loong's control.

unlike independent icac of hongkies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
cpib is also not independent in stinkypura, under eunuch loong's control.

unlike independent icac of hongkies.
Yeah, in the UK, they are independent and report to the Parliament.

The NCA was established by the Crime and Courts Act in 2013. We are an non-ministerial civil service department , operationally independent and accountable to Parliament thorough the Home Secretary.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
to prove cpib is independent, any ah beng ah seng ah lian can send in anonymous tip to cpib and based on those tips, cpib should invite eunuch loong for a coffee session.

do the same to all other pap-piglets, if someone can provide irrefutable evidence and share it online, which is so easy nowadays, then that piglet's goose should be cooked. that is, if cpib is indeed independent.

that's one way of proving cpib is independent, not under operational control of eunuch.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
to prove cpib is independent, any ah beng ah seng ah lian can send in anonymous tip to cpib and based on those tips, cpib should invite eunuch loong for a coffee session.

do the same to all other pap-piglets, if someone can provide irrefutable evidence and share it online, which is so easy nowadays, then that piglet's goose should be cooked. that is, if cpib is indeed independent.

that's one way of proving cpib is independent, not under operational control of eunuch.
Good luck to that

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
just a number of cruise missiles ballistic missiles on critical installations will cripple stinkypura, air defence systems radars and air force units can be taken out on the ground too. stinkypura is too tiny all critical info abt its bases are well known to enemies or neighbours or rivals etc.

and then cheap solution is to spam MLRS. expensive solution is to fire a salvo of thousands of ballistic missiles and cruise missiles
Talk simi lancheow? The only 2 countries with cruise missiles in Asia is the US and China. Why would they waste them on singapore. And the only country close enough to use MLRS is Malaysia. But as I already mentioned, they only need to close the border and cut the water supply, and stinkapore is dead.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk simi lancheow? The only 2 countries with cruise missiles in Asia is the US and China. Why would they waste them on singapore. And the only country close enough to use MLRS is Malaysia. But as I already mentioned, they only need to close the border and cut the water supply, and stinkapore is dead.

you stuipd or what? cruise missiles in asia operated by iran pakistan turkey south korea norkies japs taiwan tiongkok ceca virus russkies yankees etc etc that's already 12 countreis in asia.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was the worse thing that ever happened to singapore. we were better off under the British colonial rule. Or even under David Marshall

You must be joking! I don't want to go back to living in squalid conditions.

In 1957 my father bought a single storey bungalow in Frankel Estate which cost him $8600. The house came with 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, but in the bathrooms there were no flushing toilets and we had to live with the unhygienic & smelly bucket system. Although Frankel Estate was privately developed, outside our main gate the roads were not made of asphalt, but earth roads which became muddy on rainy days.

In May 1959, LKY led the PAP to win the GE with a clean sweep. Six months later our earth/muddy roads became asphalt roads and two years later we had flushing toilets in our house.

When I visited my classmates who lived in the kampongs, I saw them living in very squalid conditions. Their filthy wooden-shack homes had no electricity & water supply and so at nights they resorted to using candle lights, kerosene lamps and for drinking water their parents had to walk a few miles to stand pipes everyday to collect huge cans of water and carry them back to their homes.

In the 60's to early 70's when I drove from Nanyang University to Paya Lebar International airport, it took me as long as 3 hours because maximum speed on most of our roads then was 30 mph and we had no expressways. Recently I drove drove from NTU to Changi airport and it took me only 35 mins by the PIE.

Before LKY came to power, Singapore was infested with triads & secret societies and every week there were kidnap and murder cases.

Singapore was ruled by the British from 1819 to 1958; what the fuck had they done for us?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You must be joking! I don't want to go back to living in squalid conditions.

In 1957 my father bought a single storey bungalow in Frankel Estate which cost him $8600. The house came with 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, but in the bathrooms there were no flushing toilets and we had to live with the unhygienic & smelly bucket system. Although Frankel Estate was privately developed, outside our main gate the roads were not made of asphalt, but earth roads which became muddy on rainy days.

In May 1959, LKY led the PAP to win the GE with a clean sweep. Six months later our earth/muddy roads became asphalt roads and two years later we had flushing toilets in our house.

When I visited my classmates who lived in the kampongs, I saw them living in very squalid conditions. Their filthy wooden-shack homes had no electricity & water supply and so at nights they resorted to using candle lights, kerosene lamps and for drinking water their parents had to walk a few miles to stand pipes everyday to collect huge cans of water and carry them back to their homes.

In the 60's to early 70's when I drove from Nanyang University to Paya Lebar International airport, it took me as long as 3 hours because maximum speed on most of our roads then was 30 mph and we had no expressways. Recently I drove drove from NTU to Changi airport and it took me only 35 mins by the PIE.

Before LKY came to power, Singapore was infested with triads & secret societies and every week there were kidnap and murder cases.

Singapore was ruled by the British from 1819 to 1958; what the fuck had they done for us?
Hahahaha, u are hilarious. Just because u got flushing toilet and a paved road, makes Old Fart a great guy? The British already started on many reforms, like for example SIT, the precursor to HDB. And they already allowed the formation of a Legislative Council where people can vote for their candidates. If u want to see what S'pore could have been under the British, look at HKG before the handover in 1997. They were a vibrant economy, one of the 5 tigers, very busy port and very busy airport. Lots of manufacturing, banking centre, etc. How the fuck did the British colonial govt achieve all this in HKG? After all they have to hand the whole place back to china in 1997. They couldn't be bothered to spend one red cent on HKG. How they did it was they allowed self governance , Namely, the HKG people elected members to their Legislative Council (Legco), and this council with a strong and impartial civil service (left by the British) ran HKG. Look at their new airport at Chep Lap Kok. This opened in 1998, the year after the British left. The engineering studies started before 1981 on this airport and construction ended and it opened in 1998. This is one of the best airports in the world, and for most of its conception and construction time, it was under a British Colony. This is just one example of what can be achieved under as a british colony.The British colonial administration let the HKG people run their own city, and the British provided an impartial judicial system and civil service to the colony. Something which Old Fart took away.

How does this relate to Singapore? If we were still a British colony, some asshole like Old Fart would not have been able to get away with suppressing personal liberties, suing oppo members and jailing them, etc. Because a judicial system overseen by the Brits would not have allowed it. Maybe Old Fart would still have been elected. Maybe it would have been David Marshall that would have been elected. Maybe some one else. In any case, Old Fart and the PAP would not have been able to get away with the power grab, sheer corruption, and weaponizing of the civil service and judicial system against the oppo and the citizens of singapore.

And by the way, the 1959 elections were not a clean sweep by the asshole Old Fart. Lim Yew Hock's party won 4 seats and UMNO won 3. Maybe u need to wake up your ideas before u ask what the British have done for you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you stuipd or what? cruise missiles in asia operated by iran pakistan turkey south korea norkies japs taiwan tiongkok ceca virus russkies yankees etc etc that's already 12 countreis in asia.
Tell me what are their cruise missiles? Otherwise u are just another fucktard making comments about military hardware u know nothing about.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha, u are hilarious. Just because u got flushing toilet and a paved road, makes Old Fart a great guy? The British already started on many reforms, like for example SIT, the precursor to HDB. And they already allowed the formation of a Legislative Council where people can vote for their candidates. If u want to see what S'pore could have been under the British, look at HKG before the handover in 1997. They were a vibrant economy, one of the 5 tigers, very busy port and very busy airport. Lots of manufacturing, banking centre, etc. How the fuck did the British colonial govt achieve all this in HKG? After all they have to hand the whole place back to china in 1997. They couldn't be bothered to spend one red cent on HKG. How they did it was they allowed self governance , Namely, the HKG people elected members to their Legislative Council (Legco), and this council with a strong and impartial civil service (left by the British) ran HKG. Look at their new airport at Chep Lap Kok. This opened in 1998, the year after the British left. The engineering studies started before 1981 on this airport and construction ended and it opened in 1998. This is one of the best airports in the world, and for most of its conception and construction time, it was under a British Colony. This is just one example of what can be achieved under as a british colony.The British colonial administration let the HKG people run their own city, and the British provided an impartial judicial system and civil service to the colony. Something which Old Fart took away.

How does this relate to Singapore? If we were still a British colony, some asshole like Old Fart would not have been able to get away with suppressing personal liberties, suing oppo members and jailing them, etc. Because a judicial system overseen by the Brits would not have allowed it. Maybe Old Fart would still have been elected. Maybe it would have been David Marshall that would have been elected. Maybe some one else. In any case, Old Fart and the PAP would not have been able to get away with the power grab, sheer corruption, and weaponizing of the civil service and judicial system against the oppo and the citizens of singapore.

And by the way, the 1959 elections were not a clean sweep by the asshole Old Fart. Lim Yew Hock's party won 4 seats and UMNO won 3. Maybe u need to wake up your ideas before u ask what the British have done for you.

The freaking coward British ran away from S'pore for India & Australia when the Japs invaded S'pore in 1942.

Correction: Not a clean sweep 1959 GE victory, but a landslide.