• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bras Basah Pen Shops (Montblanc)

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jumong said:
I don't have a problem with you. The thread is only helpful to the TS insofar as his query is answered.

I'm glad you know you didn't stick to the title of this thread.

This forum opens the mind a bit and does not limit one to just thinking within the box. A little diversion is OK and even desirable. That's what makes this forum attractive to many people. If not, why not just google for the information on the world wide web?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to buy Montblanc pens oso must have class, not at Bras Basah lah. I think MB pens are controlled in price lah. If u find any at BB, must be fake one, bro. Like that, Thailand oso got a lot, even cheaper one at Chatuchak.

Money in your hand is many times better in others. Why buy genuine item when you can have fake one. So why make the rich richer than you? Just like a million dollar ferari, it can dissappear within seconds and you can't bring them to your grave. Life is not about showy materialism and all about class, life is how you can live without worrying about next day survival.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum opens the mind a bit and does not limit one to just thinking within the box. A little diversion is OK and even desirable. That's what makes this forum attractive to many people. If not, why not just google for the information on the world wide web?

One word, "LAZY"