• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam, who is continuously infracting and zapping me??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, you horny prick!
2. you do enjoy responding to tracy's fetish on the cruise thing.
3. aiyoh! just go out & hook up some cheap cmm slut.
4. btw, do protection, shoot & go.
5. no string attached hoh!

thanks general. must wear three layers of sarong!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, don't need to apologise for this or that!
2. sammy is harmless hoh.
3. btw, just be yourself and you should cruise through sbf easily.
4. honest, not everyone is some big bully!:biggrin:

thank you general. i now understand ...i know deep inside here, many are actually very good brothers...kumsia

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok boss. Let us poke this kopiuncle together until he become kopi kosong :biggrin:

please senior brothers i beseech you tolong please don't lah....i've enough of the black bean rice...three times more than enough
thank you...kumsia. going to lose my job soon as a cleaner. more time here liao...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok boss. Let us poke this kopiuncle together until he become kopi kosong :biggrin:

hi there

1. raid, pls spare kopi hoh!
2. going at 90 and kena turn-on with tracy's cruise thing.
3. just let kopi do his strut here.
4. he is harmless but damn horny & rubber! :biggrin:

failpsle

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh still have people take my point away but I did not do anything bad. I never talk also my point deduced . Lucky thanks to some kind friends i not minus zone. Who make me like that and why?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau eh still have people take my point away but I did not do anything bad. I never talk also my point deduced . Lucky thanks to some kind friends i not minus zone. Who make me like that and why?

nevermindl lah, you will rise again....resurrected....make a small donation and you will enjoy the power to do what you like....good luck

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why suddenly so many clones here ? Trying to create havoc here ? Create clones to up each other ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn stupid thread .. Don't make me tulan limpeh one time donate usd$500 to Sam .. And zap u all until Or Bak Kar ...