• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam, who is continuously infracting and zapping me??

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are my posts deserved to be infracted or zap with negative reps? There is someone who is taking a special interest in me and my posts and keep infracting, zapping me continuously over a short span of one week!!

Anyway to find out who this bugger is, Boss Sam??

It's continuous, over a short span of time, so it's obvious someone is seeking my posts out to infract and zap.

What is the difference between infract and zap? I'm getting into moderation anyway, with one more negative zap point!!

Then I can't post anymore. :(

faembaaed.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have not been infracted at all. If you are, you'll receive a PM from the person who issued the infraction with the reasons given.

However, your rep points have been deducted. The member that deducted the points could have left a comment to explain why. Click on the "settings" tab to check.

You can still post when you're in moderation. The only difference is that there will be a delay before your messages appear.

What is the difference between infract and zap? I'm getting into moderation anyway, with one more negative zap point!!

Then I can't post anymore. :(

faembaaed.jpg

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have not been infracted at all. If you are, you'll receive a PM from the person who issued the infraction with the reasons given.

However, your rep points have been deducted. The member that deducted the points could have left a comment to explain why. Click on the "settings" tab to check.

You can still post when you're in moderation. The only difference is that there will be a delay before your messages appear.

Someone is stalking my posts and zapping me into moderation, that's what I was trying to say. The reasons given are not relevant to the posts I made. It looks like someone is specially targeting me.

I can still post in moderation, I know, but I'm still in moderation and it needs to be fair that I'm in moderation, and not over a stalker, right?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I can still post in moderation, I know, but I'm still in moderation and it needs to be fair that I'm in moderation, and not over a stalker, right?

The reputation system allows the larger community here to express their approval of disapproval regarding what you post. Fairness does not enter the equation.

For example you started a thread on how to initiate a racial war in Singapore and a large number of members disagree with the content so they use the rep system to express their displeasure. However, there could well be another group who approve of racial riots and this bunch will add to your points when they see such inflammatory content.

Whether you end up with a net gain or net loss of reputation points all depends upon which side of the fence has more support.

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Boss Sam, I just checked my settings and if it's not you or someone with huge power, I don't know what to say.
Many thanks for the re-assurance that there is sanity when you seek for it hard enough and not let it infests and bite you to bits.

I'm resuscitated, and all is good again, Boss Sam and whoever gave me positive "re-assuring" points for my posts. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Oh Boss Sam, I just checked my settings and if it's not you or someone with huge power, I don't know what to say.

I do not get involved in any points wars. I leave it to you guys to fight it out. However, since you have regained your points, I suggest you make full use of the return of your firepower to zap those whom you suspect deducted your points in the first place.

It's usually quite easy to tell.

This tit-for-tat warfare and shit stirring does wonders for the forum so I would appreciate your help in contributing to the rabble rousing.

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not get involved in any points wars. I leave it to you guys to fight it out. However, since you have regained your points and power, I suggest you make full use of the return of your firepower to zap those whom you suspect deducted your points in the first place.

To be perfectly honest Boss Sam, I actually do not know who, and even if I know, if I zap him or her, I know he/she has much more firepower than me, seeing he/she was able to take me down within a short span of one week. :(

Whoever zap me is a Big Kahuna in this forum!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Be be perfectly honest Boss Sam, I actually do not know who, and even if I know, if I zap him or her, I know he/she has much more firepower than me, seeing he/she was able to take me down within a short span of one week. :(

You can't do it alone. You need to canvas for support and round up a bunch of allies who are sympathetic to your cause. The combined firepower will then be able to take on your detractors.

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't do it alone. You need to canvas for support and round up a bunch of allies who are sympathetic to your cause. The combined firepower will then be able to take on your detractors.

That's a very good game-plan Boss Sam. Appeasement obviously did not work, seeing how Kopiuncle continues to be walloped senseless even though he pleaded for mercy and I'm not related to Kopiuncle in anyway, in case someone thinks so.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's a very good game-plan Boss Sam. Appeasement obviously did not work, seeing how Kopiuncle continues to be walloped senseless even though he pleaded for mercy and I'm not related to Kopiuncle in anyway, in case someone thinks so.

Appeasement never works anywhere. If you get hit, you have to hit back harder.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;KW02qktxEZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW02qktxEZk&sns=em[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Tomorrow will be better". Really Great song! Upz you bro, but I've no power liao, still up you anyway!!

Thankyou , don't need to upz lah . just enjoy my posting music can Liao .. By the way your nick makes me laugh .. Whahahaa . Good nick . I wonder your biscyle chain is more powerful or his knuckle duster if use in gang fight :wink:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not get involved in any points wars. I leave it to you guys to fight it out. However, since you have regained your points, I suggest you make full use of the return of your firepower to zap those whom you suspect deducted your points in the first place.

This tit-for-tat warfare and shit stirring does wonders for the forum so I would appreciate your help in contributing to the rabble rousing.

How about making the reputation points process more transparent by identifying those who zapped in the first place? Make their moniker public for all to see.

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou , don't need to upz lah . just enjoy my posting music can Liao .. By the way your nick makes me laugh .. Whahahaa . Good nick . I wonder your biscyle chain is more powerful or his knuckle duster if use in gang fight :wink:

It's actually the name of a bicycle shop - The BicycleChain, in Ozzieland.

My nick has been around in old Sammyboy for many years already, and I recently switched over from 3in1, as it's getting boring over there.

Your nick, any inspiration from James Mitchener of "the Drifter"?

I completed the whole book in 3 straight days, very absorbing and very educational. I especially like the part the guy avoided Vietnam draft by an ingenious method.

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about making the reputation points process more transparent by identifying those who zapped in the first place? Make their moniker public for all to see.

Great idea. I got zapped like crazy too and I believe it's the work of a deranged delusional forumer who has too much free time on his hands.