• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam, who is continuously infracting and zapping me??

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's actually the name of a bicycle shop - The BicycleChain, in Ozzieland.

My nick has been around in old Sammyboy for many years already, and I recently switched over from 3in1, as it's getting boring over there.

Your nick, any inspiration from James Mitchener of "the Drifter"?

I completed the whole book in 3 straight days, very absorbing and very educational. I especially like the part the guy avoided Vietnam draft by an ingenious method.

Oh ...bicycle shop ? Hope u are not related to our boss :wink: the reason I chose this nick is because I used to drift a lot from country to country ( spend 2 years bag packing ) . Really miss those carefree days ..

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ...bicycle shop ? Hope u are not related to our boss :wink: the reason I chose this nick is because I used to drift a lot from country to country ( spend 2 years bag packing ) . Really miss those carefree days ..

Yes yes, and you settled in Nipponland, and likes to grow some organic veges in your garden, right? Including distributing tea leaves to relatives and friends, right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about making the reputation points process more transparent by identifying those who zapped in the first place? Make their moniker public for all to see.

You are giving boss idea to make money :wink: later he set up a " buying system " for those who want to know :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes yes, and you settled in Nipponland, and likes to grow some organic veges in your garden, right? Including distributing tea leaves to relatives and friends, right?

That's right :wink: good things must share with good friends :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I have a forum as successful as this I will try to make full use of it and rip off every members .. :wink:

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh wonderful, my rep is Up again! Definitely, I'm going to share my rep pts to good use.
Whoever you're...terima kesih and arigatou gozaimasu.[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone is stalking my posts and zapping me into moderation, that's what I was trying to say. The reasons given are not relevant to the posts I made. It looks like someone is specially targeting me.

I can still post in moderation, I know, but I'm still in moderation and it needs to be fair that I'm in moderation, and not over a stalker, right?

Bro,this is SAMMYBOYS.COM....take it easy. I had gone through far worse than you. In fact you fare betterer than old uncle.After some time, you get used to it. Your deduction comments are really harmless.If you read mine,you will go hysterical.

Don't worry lah Bro....just enjoy yourself here. Not all Brothers here are that mean to zap you to moderation. Just enjoy yourself. Just remember what Boss himself has said. THIS IS SAMMYBOYS.COM !!! Anything also boleh lah...so don't take it too seriously okay.It will affect your health. I went into IMH three times....and now I am on heavy sedation to keep my sanity. Thanks to many good doctors here. Cheer up man!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh wonderful, my rep is Up again! Definitely, I'm going to share my rep pts to good use.
Whoever you're...terima kesih and arigatou gozaimasu.[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]:smile:

brother,don't be too happy hor. when i got Power 4, i was so happy and so relieved. the next thing i knew - admitted to IMH!!! not once but THREE TIMES!!!....so here in SAMMYBOYS.COM, also keep a low profile. now the playing field is more lethal...you can see at least 20 powerful infractors here. you step wrongly, you are gone ZAP TO MODERATION...or even EXTERMINATED.....

so better quietly lim my kopi and enjoy TracyTan's cruising thread - very entertaining......cheers!!!!:smile:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, why don't you edit your posts since it's a typo. Luckily you did not write sammyboyforum.com, or sure habis.

Also, please do not teach bros here to be wussies. The song Tomorrow will be Better is a great song to listen to when you're
down and out so you fight another day, with your self-esteem still intact and energy level as high as when you first join this forum.

That should be the spirit and not go hiding in Tracy Tan's cruising thread, when she's planning her holiday with her bf and not you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, why don't you edit your posts since it's a typo. Luckily you did not write sammyboyforum.com, or sure habis.

Also, please do not teach bros here to be wussies. The song Tomorrow will be Better is a great song to listen to when you're
down and out so you fight another day, with your self-esteem still intact and energy level as high as when you first join this forum.

That should be the spirit and not go hiding in Tracy Tan's cruising thread, when she's planning her holiday with her bf and not you.

you are right brother. sometimes i very kangcheong and just press the key lah. nevermind lah, have to be careful now....but still made mistakes. lau liao....can't see well. can't type well. can't aim well....but enjoying my time here lah. quite a great place to be. but i think BOSS is fair and just lah....no matter.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont be like that la...look at his avatar...he lost weight already.

bang, it's okay lah...losing a lot of weight recently. too much late nights lah..you know lah new chantek chantek gf....must take more vitamins and more tongkat ali also...haha!!!