• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam, who is continuously infracting and zapping me??

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And make sure no mosquito hor because my right arm got no cloth to cover and protect from mosquito .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will let u recarnated into a better man ...no more that kopi uncle ... I will bless you .

damo.jpg
\

Thank you The Blessed One.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
38th heaven got big tree anot ? I'm used to sit under a tree doing nothing but stoned .

you will in a state of perpetual enlightenment needing nothing and disturbed by nothing...you will be in a state of nothingness enjoying the bliss of nirvana in all its splendours...you are one with the universe merging into one whole....no trees,no mosquitoes...and above all you dont need sex anymore...your bliss is better than sex....you have arrived.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KopiUncle , what must i do to achieve Nirvana ???

i heard that there are 3 or 4 Noble Truths i must do :( ?

there is nothing to achieve, nothing to do,nothing to think about...nothingness. if you can be nothing of anything..that's nirvana:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KopiUncle , what must i do to achieve Nirvana ???

i heard that there are 3 or 4 Noble Truths i must do :( ?

Reverend Drift has the answer.He has already achieved The Third Eye, The Fourth Ear and the 39th Heaven.No religion is involved.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually religion is a "way of life".

So being an atheist, is also a way of life, imo.

To each his own...

Peace....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually religion is a "way of life".

So being an atheist, is also a way of life, imo.

To each his own...

Peace....

Religion is the way of life .. It's the way of delusion .. Period .

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religion is the way of life .. It's the way of delusion .. Period .

You have now ascended to the 39th Heaven. D E L U S I O N is the biggest enemy in this universe. It takes courage and brutal honesty to say Religion is Delusion. Many will disagree with you. But I ignorant kopiuncle here will kowtow to this T R U T H. Religion kills and it kills rather subtly. It takes away one's thinking cap and enslaves one's mind. It robs us of our inate wisdom. It turns us into unthinking mindless bigot and fanatic. Yes Reverend Sir!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have now ascended to the 39th Heaven. D E L U S I O N is the biggest enemy in this universe. It takes courage and brutal honesty to say Religion is Delusion. Many will disagree with you. But I ignorant kopiuncle here will kowtow to this T R U T H. Religion kills and it kills rather subtly. It takes away one's thinking cap and enslaves one's mind. It robs us of our inate wisdom. It turns us into unthinking mindless bigot and fanatic. Yes Reverend Sir!

my dear follower , now you can officially tell ppl you are my disciple .. I will stand by your new set of monk clothes and a new blade to shave u Botak . now your new name is mailimkopi. Ommmmm .

Ps : Can u change your avatar to a monk ? I will add u point if you do that ... Lets have fun and tcss in Sammyboy :wink: being a monk depends on you :wink:

Last edited: