• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BMW 4 series, what do you think? Awesome.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2013_bmw_4_series_coupe_concept_01_1-1206.jpg

2013_bmw_4-series_coupe_concept_1_1920x1080.jpg

bmw-4-series-concept-3.jpeg

bmw-4-series-concept-1.jpeg

bmw-4-series-concept-2.jpeg

bmw-4-series-concept-4.jpeg

bmw-concept-4-series-coupe-detroit.jpg

BMW may be calling this 4 Series Coupe a concept, but take a long, hard look – this will be the car that replaces the 3 Series Coupe in the automaker's lineup. Don't let that number change trip you up. This car will have all the basic elements of what makes a 3 Series coupe so popular, and while this isn't technically the production model (there are still come conceptual elements and we don't have powertrain details), it's pretty much what we can look forward to seeing out on the road very soon. And honestly, the naming strategy isn't that weird (though it's still plenty odd) – BMW will be using even numbers for all its coupes and convertibles moving forward. 1 Series, meet 2 Series. And when a 3 Series loses two doors, it becomes a 4 Series.

Dimensionally, the new 4 Series coupe is 1.7-inches wider, half an inch shorter in overall height, and rides on a 2.0-inch longer wheelbase. It's a really pretty thing, with bold, aggressive body sculpting up front, and a rear deck that's sort of like a downsized version of the larger 6 Series two-door. It's all very handsome, but we'll reserve final judgment until we see the production version with its likely smaller wheels and possibly toned-down visuals.

We don't yet have powertrain details, but we fully expect the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and 3.0-liter turbo-six to carry over in 328i 428i and 435i guise. Though remember, other 3.0-liter models in BMW's range use 40i designation, so we could possibly be looking at a 440i Coupe, instead. We won't know until the production car officially bows later this year.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove a 630i recently and was awed by the digital speedometer and GPS map that was projected onto the windscreen !!!

Wow !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow nice luxury car. Bet some ah sia kias will be using that for pussy magnets those that cannot afford the lambos and ferraris.

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BMW = best man wins...

Hi there,

I notice that u always like to "cover" your clone by posting immediately after it, in this case it's PROFILER as like for all your other clones. No use because it can be seen using the "what's new" button. Cheers. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Honestly the design looks stunning, very much like the 6. Still prefer Jap.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BMW make (assemble) their 1, 3, 5, 7 series here in Thailand. I wonder how they stand up against those imports made in Germany models.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The series number doesn't matter. As long as it's a Beemer, it's a pile of crap.

Agree but in Sickapoor it's pile of crab from the gahmen!
OMV of the 4 series $30K?
Custom duty 45%
ROV tax 125%
PARF & ARF
COE unlimited $$$ amount!
Important GP & warranty.
Consumer end up paying $250K-$280K range??
Motorist pocket burn one big hole!!

No wonder most of these expensive car drivers,
when driving on the road most of them were dreaming or thinking
to settle their monthly installment..!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays, these German companies have so many models that look alike, can't tell them apart...............

no point buying lah, price so crazy in S'pore...................

besides, use the money and buy a hifi set better lah...................it'll give you more joy for sure................and no danger of crashing