• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BMW 4 series, what do you think? Awesome.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BMW-4-Series-Coupe-concept-13.jpg

BMW-4-Series-Coupe-concept-14.jpg

BMW-4-Series-Coupe-concept-12.jpg

BMW-4-Series-Coupe-concept-8.jpg

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More Beemers coming.....

BMW 316i Lands In Singapore, Marks Asian Debut For New 3-Series Variant

bmw-316i.jpg

With a best-in-class fuel economy of 5.9l/100km, the very impressive BMW 316i makes its Asian debut in Singapore.
Seemingly, the point of the BMW 316i is its very impressive low fuel consumption that doesn’t completely destroy driving pleasure. How?
Well, opting for a BMW 316i means that you get a littler 1.6-litre petrol engine. But don’t think for two seconds that BMW would send you out to the world in a 3-Series that isn’t equipped with its BMW TwinPower Turbo technology.
Further contributing to the fuel-economy and managing all this power at once is an eight-speed automatic transmission. BMW have also incorporated lightweight materials in the build of the new entry-level 3-Series. Add to the above its Auto Start/Stop function and ECO PRO driving mode, the BMW 316i’s excellent fuel consumption of 5.9l/100km is no surprise at all.
Aesthetically, the new entry-level BMW 316i comes in two trim variants; Sport Line and the Luxury Line. There are also additional exterior design features that set this car apart from the rest of the 3-Series flock. All else that’s to be expected of this car is pretty much what you’d get from other F30 3-Series variants (BMW 320i, BMW 328i, BMW 335i) But would you want one? A feisty-looking BMW F30, with a 1.6-litre engine?
We know it’ll be great at saving you fuel, and soon, we’ll know how much it’ll cost in Malaysia. If it is a lot cheaper, and as it is obviously more fuel-efficient, there’s going to be a massive increase in 3-Series owners. Well played, BMW.

http://www.livelifedrive.com/malaysia/news/view/2000/bmw-316i-lands-in-singapore-marks-asian-debut-for-new-3-series-variant

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like BMWs will remain the best selling cars in S'pore for the next couple of years. Wonder which other country can boast BMs being their bestseller.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the opposite of what you say is true. With the high COE, only the makers of expensive branded cars are selling. And those that can afford the large COE can afford more expensive cars. The japanese, korean and chinese cars are losing out.

With the COE at an all time high, I doubt many will be able to afford such a luxury car.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the opposite of what you say is true. With the high COE, only the makers of expensive branded cars are selling. And those that can afford the large COE can afford more expensive cars. The japanese, korean and chinese cars are losing out.

That's right. Those who can well afford these cars, no problem. The ones who can barely breathe but die-die want to drive these cars will be badly affected.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed quite a number of these towkays going for the high end Lexus too.

New Lexus models not popular among both younger and older crowd.....they have definitely lost out in the last 3 years.....nowadays, Mercs is the IN thing follow closely by BMW and slightly further Audi.....jap and Korean cars are having a super tough time partly due to coe and the perceive prestige.....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a nice car to make love in with all the exotic leather upholstery.

I'm sure our in-house sex therapist will agree.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed quite a number of these towkays going for the high end Lexus too.

lexus not as popular as conti brands now.

now must conti cars then can show they arrived.

jaguar popular with keling bosses and maserati chinese bosses while porsche panarama popular with women.

but strangely, the angmo expat wife drive hyundai suv.