• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank of China S'pore

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8rW_h4Jg&feature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Bro, sorrie for that. I think she doesnt understand or watsover... Try again bro.

i muz apologise for my earlier post... jumped e gun too soon

yes after i logged off TxXx called me on my hp again n apologised for e earlier miscom. i said it's alright n asked if she free to meet, n straight away set the timing @9.30pm, venue @Lavender 81.

i was early n boy, booked e rm but still gotta wait 15mins for it to b available. anyway, to cut e story short, after entering e rm i sms TxXx n she arrived promptly, about 5mins later.

i shan't go into details of our frolics as they're pretty SOP.. but i'm impressed wif her great attitude n friendliness. n e way she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on

well, here's e verdict (my 2cts' worth - up to u to decide if e price is too costly):

Face: 7.5/10 to 8.5/10
Body/ Fig/ Complexion: Slim, smooth skin, tummy undetected.
Boobs: 7.5/10 to 7/10 (juz nice for me, but mayb a little tiny for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 7/10 (paid attention during e job but duration abit short)
Cat bath: er... watz dat?? haha...
FJ: 8.5/10 (coz i turned her on wif my tongue painting le, so she was kinda like desiring for it)
Massage: Nil
Attitude: 9/10 (frenly, great gf feeling, a nice gal to chat with and kiss gd bye to)
Damage: 150 (x-rm, x-cd)
RTF: Nodz

overall, she's a v nice gal albeit abit pricey. but like i said, it all depends on wat u lookin for. for me i go look for bong abt once a mth, so e price is ok for me if it comes wif quality - n i rate her as 1 of my bst bonking sexperience

pls treat her nice n dun exploit her. tks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...nk-exec-2.html

images

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.hk-info.net/newsshow.php?pid=814 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 1/1/2003 Last Visited: 2/10/2008

BANKING GRAPEVINE - WHY ZHU HUA WAS REMOVED FROM BOC SPORE
HIS BACKERS BEHIND BARS...

A former CEO of BOCHK, Liu Jinbao, was abruptly transferred back to Beijing to become vice-chairman of Bank of China in May 2003.Investigations subsequently found Liu to have "committed economic crimes" in connection with his previous appointment as the head of the Shanghai branch of the Bank of China.Liu was subsequently dismissed from his post.Liu, along with three other senior managers, were also alleged to have made "unauthorised distribution for personal purposes" of funds belonging to the Bank of China before BOCHK was established.
Liu Jinbao was criticised by the committee and a deputy CEO, Or Man-ah, took early retirement as a result.

taiwansecurity.org/CNN/2003/CNN-061703.htm - [Cached Version]
Published on: 6/17/2003 Last Visited: 3/13/2007
There is intense innuendo that at least two Politburo Standing Committee members -- and their offspring -- are considered cronies of Zhou or Zhou's financiers such as the former chief executive of the Bank of China's Hong Kong operations, Liu Jinbao.

forums.yellowworld.org/showthread.php?s=44ff96ae8dbbdf6 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 3/1/2003 Last Visited: 8/6/2008
In February, China arrested Liu Jinbao, former chief of the Bank of China's Hong Kong branch, for corruption.Last December, Wang Xuebing, former head of the Construction Bank, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for taking bribes and leading a decadent lifestyle in Hong Kong.

amleft.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_amleft_archive.html - [Cached Version]
Published on: 10/1/2006 Last Visited: 11/18/2007
By contrast, the former president of the Bank of China (Hong Kong), Liu Jinbao, implicated in the same case, was eventually given a suspended death sentence by a court in Changchun, the provincial capital of Jilin province in northeastern China.

www.jinanlive.com/index.php?name=MDForum&file=viewtopic - [Cached Version]
Published on: 9/7/2007 Last Visited: 10/31/2008
Liu Jinbao, the head of the Hong Kong branch of the state-owned Bank of China, received a death sentence in 2005 after being convicted of embezzling £1 million

www.guardiannewsngr.com/business/article04/210904 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 9/21/2004 Last Visited: 9/21/2004
China arrested Liu Jinbao, former Chief of the Bank of China's Hong Kong branch, for corruption in February.

Last December, Wang Xuebing, former head of Construction Bank, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for taking bribe.

www.ethicalcorporation.com/content.asp?ContentID=718 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 4/5/2009 Last Visited: 4/5/2009
Liu Jinbao resigns from the Hong Kong stock exchange board and other positions amid the investigation of his involvement into Shanghai property development scandal.

In a brief statement the Hong Kong stock exchange said Monday that Liu Jinbao, former chief executive of the Bank of China's (BOC) Hong Kong unit, has resigned from its board.

www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task= - [Cached Version]
Published on: 8/15/2008 Last Visited: 8/16/2008
Another of the regulars was Liu Jinbao, the head of the Bank of China in Shanghai, who also became a close friend.

en.epochtimes.com/news/7-10-31/61454.html - [Cached Version]
Published on: 10/31/2007 Last Visited: 1/18/2008
This case is closely tied to those of Liu Jinbao and Wang Weigong (once the secretary of China's former State Council Vice Premier, Huang Ju) in that each case involves bribery and the misappropriation of astronomical amounts of public money.
Liu Jinbao's Embezzlement Assistance at the National Bank
The scheme worked like this: Jiang Mianheng and Chen Liangyu arranged for Liu Jinbao to give Zhou Zhengyi an unsecured loan.
As cases surface one after another, Zhou Zhengyi, Liu Jinbao, Wang Weigong and most recently, the Shanghai Zhao-Gu securities case, the court becomes a parade of nightmares for Jiang Zemin and his son.
Corrupt officials such as Zhu Xiaohua, Wang Xuebing, Zhang Enzhao and Liu Jinbao have all incurred large amounts of bad debt.
[2] Liu Jinbao (born 1952) was a former CEO of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited and vice Chairman of Bank of China, and Chairman of the Hong Kong Associate of Banks.Liu was sentenced to death on corruption charges on August 12, 2005.

IMG_0047.JPG

images

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE

BOC SPORE

A former CEO of BOCHK, Liu Jinbao, was abruptly transferred back to Beijing to become vice-chairman of Bank of China in May 2003.Investigations subsequently found Liu to have "committed economic crimes" in connection with his previous appointment as the head of the Shanghai branch of the Bank of China.Liu was subsequently dismissed from his post.Liu, along with three other senior managers, were also alleged to have made "unauthorised distribution for personal purposes" of funds belonging to the Bank of China before BOCHK was established.
Liu Jinbao was criticised by the committee and a deputy CEO, Or Man-ah, took early retirement as a result.

taiwansecurity.org/CNN/2003/CNN-061703.htm - [Cached Version]
Published on: 6/17/2003 Last Visited: 3/13/2007
There is intense innuendo that at least two Politburo Standing Committee members -- and their offspring -- are considered cronies of Zhou or Zhou's financiers such as the former chief executive of the Bank of China's Hong Kong operations, Liu Jinbao.

forums.yellowworld.org/showthread.php?s=44ff96ae8dbbdf6 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 3/1/2003 Last Visited: 8/6/2008
In February, China arrested Liu Jinbao, former chief of the Bank of China's Hong Kong branch, for corruption.Last December, Wang Xuebing, former head of the Construction Bank, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for taking bribes and leading a decadent lifestyle in Hong Kong.

amleft.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_amleft_archive.html - [Cached Version]
Published on: 10/1/2006 Last Visited: 11/18/2007
By contrast, the former president of the Bank of China (Hong Kong), Liu Jinbao, implicated in the same case, was eventually given a suspended death sentence by a court in Changchun, the provincial capital of Jilin province in northeastern China.

http://www.jinanlive.com/index.php?n...file=viewtopic - [Cached Version]
Published on: 9/7/2007 Last Visited: 10/31/2008
Liu Jinbao, the head of the Hong Kong branch of the state-owned Bank of China, received a death sentence in 2005 after being convicted of embezzling £1 million

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/busin...ticle04/210904 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 9/21/2004 Last Visited: 9/21/2004
China arrested Liu Jinbao, former Chief of the Bank of China's Hong Kong branch, for corruption in February.

Last December, Wang Xuebing, former head of Construction Bank, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for taking bribe.

http://www.ethicalcorporation.com/co...?ContentID=718 - [Cached Version]
Published on: 4/5/2009 Last Visited: 4/5/2009
Liu Jinbao resigns from the Hong Kong stock exchange board and other positions amid the investigation of his involvement into Shanghai property development scandal.

In a brief statement the Hong Kong stock exchange said Monday that Liu Jinbao, former chief executive of the Bank of China's (BOC) Hong Kong unit, has resigned from its board.

http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.ph..._content&task= - [Cached Version]
Published on: 8/15/2008 Last Visited: 8/16/2008
Another of the regulars was Liu Jinbao, the head of the Bank of China in Shanghai, who also became a close friend.

en.epochtimes.com/news/7-10-31/61454.html - [Cached Version]
Published on: 10/31/2007 Last Visited: 1/18/2008
This case is closely tied to those of Liu Jinbao and Wang Weigong (once the secretary of China's former State Council Vice Premier, Huang Ju) in that each case involves bribery and the misappropriation of astronomical amounts of public money.
Liu Jinbao's Embezzlement Assistance at the National Bank
The scheme worked like this: Jiang Mianheng and Chen Liangyu arranged for Liu Jinbao to give Zhou Zhengyi an unsecured loan.
As cases surface one after another, Zhou Zhengyi, Liu Jinbao, Wang Weigong and most recently, the Shanghai Zhao-Gu securities case, the court becomes a parade of nightmares for Jiang Zemin and his son.
Corrupt officials such as Zhu Xiaohua, Wang Xuebing, Zhang Enzhao and Liu Jinbao have all incurred large amounts of bad debt.
[2] Liu Jinbao (born 1952) was a former CEO of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited and vice Chairman of Bank of China, and Chairman of the Hong Kong Associate of Banks.Liu was sentenced to death on corruption charges on August 12, 2005.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist Bandits

A politically derogative term used by the Kuomintang of the Republic of China to refer to the Chinese communists.

共匪

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so disgusting. No more please.

Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joxxx-Uxxx Leoxx, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says the BOC banker. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

However, not all males are breast men. "Of course men like bigger boobs in general but it's not really a deal-breaker unless she's awkward about it," says a 27-year-old lawyer who also declined to be named. "But if she was sensual and comfortable, then I'll be happy."

Cleavages are also not the first thing that gets Chung's attention when auditioning a model.

"You'll be shocked but I'll actually look at the smile first," says Chung. "When I look at a girl who wants to be a model, I want to see a smiling face because that is what makes everyone happy."

images

IMG_0047.JPG

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
共产党的腐败已经到了骨头...灭亡党

不灭亡国...

images

images

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joxxx-Uxxx Leoxx, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says the BOC banker. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking grapevine:

HR circulated "Who move my cheese"...

All local graduates and staff have left the bank.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah, they are bankers, not pros

BANKING GRAPEVINE
正业炒股票,副业中国银行
Guy, Deputy Mgr, ONG Kxx Yxx, Treasury, everyday play shares....says his main job is to play his own shares...

images

共产党的腐败已经到了骨头...不灭亡党

不灭亡国...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8rW_h4Jg&feature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Bro, sorrie for that. I think she doesnt understand or watsover... Try again bro.

i muz apologise for my earlier post... jumped e gun too soon

yes after i logged off TxXx called me on my hp again n apologised for e earlier miscom. i said it's alright n asked if she free to meet, n straight away set the timing @9.30pm, venue @Lavender 81.

i was early n boy, booked e rm but still gotta wait 15mins for it to b available. anyway, to cut e story short, after entering e rm i sms TxXx n she arrived promptly, about 5mins later.

i shan't go into details of our frolics as they're pretty SOP.. but i'm impressed wif her great attitude n friendliness. n e way she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on

well, here's e verdict (my 2cts' worth - up to u to decide if e price is too costly):

Face: 7.5/10 to 8.5/10
Body/ Fig/ Complexion: Slim, smooth skin, tummy undetected.
Boobs: 7.5/10 to 7/10 (juz nice for me, but mayb a little tiny for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 7/10 (paid attention during e job but duration abit short)
Cat bath: er... watz dat?? haha...
FJ: 8.5/10 (coz i turned her on wif my tongue painting le, so she was kinda like desiring for it)
Massage: Nil
Attitude: 9/10 (frenly, great gf feeling, a nice gal to chat with and kiss gd bye to)
Damage: 150 (x-rm, x-cd)
RTF: Nodz

overall, she's a v nice gal albeit abit pricey. but like i said, it all depends on wat u lookin for. for me i go look for bong abt once a mth, so e price is ok for me if it comes wif quality - n i rate her as 1 of my bst bonking sexperience

pls treat her nice n dun exploit her. tks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...nk-exec-2.html

images

BANK OF CHINA, A SUBSIDIARY OF TEMASEK HOLDINGS

temasek-profit-falls-record-66-pct-2009-09-17_l.jpg

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

IMG_0047.JPG

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
temasek-profit-falls-record-66-pct-2009-09-17_l.jpg

images

IMG_0047.JPG

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

BANK OF CHINA CEASED SUNDAY BANKING OPERATIONS IN SPORE

images

共产党的腐败已经到了骨头...不灭亡党...不灭亡国...

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

REPORTED:
BANK OF CHINA CEASED SUNDAY BANKING OPERATIONS IN SPORE

共产党的腐败已经到了骨头...不灭亡党...不灭亡国...

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
成都工行沙河支行工行女郑璇再造新门,视频下载地址曝光引起网络疯狂传播下载,郑璇工行女视频中女子身穿工行制服,网友戏称其是新的艳照门工行女视频。

Chengdu Branch of ICBC known as ICBC Shahe branch's female staff Zheng Xuan creates history, as her leaked sex video jammed China's internet as sex crazy Chinamen scrambled to download the short movie. The girl was identified as an ICBC staff of the branch as she was wearing the bank's uniform while having her orgy with her boyfriend.

%E5%B7%A5%E8%A1%8C%E5%A5%B3+%283%29.jpg