• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank of China S'pore

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.

Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.

No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

No offence to you bro........

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-15.html

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://infowars.net/articles/September2008/180908Anger.htm

With the charity in place, the NCCC soon collected $1.3 million, much of it from individual donors. The group sent medical supplies and 2,400 tents to China, but the rest of the money sat in an account at the Toronto branch of the Bank of China, a Chinese state-owned bank of which NCCC executive Ping Tan is a chair.

But as weeks and months passed, donors began to raise questions about what had happened to the funds. Those questions soon turned to sharp criticisms.

“How can you expect anything from these people?” wrote one participant in a Chinese-language chat room.

“The rebuilding after the earthquake is close to finished, yet they still have 80 per cent of the donations in their account,” wrote another. “The relief fund was like saving people's lives. I cannot understand what was in their minds.”

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

GM, ZHU HXX was asked to leave the bank.

SM, REN LX was 'transferred' back to BJ after known to have an 'affair' with a fellow ARM.

TREASURY MGR, ONG Lxxx...this one...old evil...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking Grapevine:

INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC

cont'd...

HR: So you were a SENIOR MANAGER from BOC?

TBH: Hiya yes...

HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?

TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM...

HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...

TBH: Hi..erh...no lah...

HR: Your husband is a DEPUTY MANAGER in BOC...HUSBAND AND WIFE working in the same bank...you know immediate relatives are not allowed to work in the same bank? It is a bad practice and can cause HR biaseness in promoting 'own people' first....

THB: Erh...Last time hor...We work, then 'par tall' then married loh...

HR: I understand that your CONDO was reposessed by UOB...is that true?

to be continued...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www6.tianya.cn/new/publicfor...Article=172042&strItem=funinfo&flag=1&#Bottom

April 04

Pahboh Bank of China...worst bank in the world!

First of all, I wanna scream out what a fucking LOUSY bank this Bank of China is! TMD! My mum remitted me some money but it's MIA now and the branches in both Singapore & China just kept pushing the blame on each other and say they dunno where is the money now instead of CHECKING and TRACING. My God! Is this what efficiency & reponsible stand for? China & Chinese ppl are juz so fucking irresponsible & suck at their services in every way! Now I'm really penniless! My debitcard probably still need about 1 week to reach me. If only I hadn't lost my wallet. Sob, sob, sob. Juz fucking tmd.

Went to see the terracota during the wkend. We rented a car & driver for the whole day for $100 rmb with a stranger who approached us on the street. Kinda brave eh, but I was apprehensive at first although in the end, we were brought back to the school gate safely lah. We also visited Hwa Qing Spring where the fat Yang Guifei liked to bath. I heard she's about 80kg and only 1.5 something metres. And that's considered B-E-A-U-tiful in Tang Dynasty. Haha! Went up the mountain behind this place on a cable car. The air was so fresh compared to the stinking Xi'an city. I got nose bleed becoz the air was too dry in the hostel.

I wonder if there's anyone going to visit me in May or June. I'm so depressed now.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank of China Plans to Sell Non-Performing Loans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Mu Feng, Voice of America
Translated by The Epoch Times
Jul 11, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank of China in Beijing (Kevin Lee/Getty Images)
China’s Central Bank is planning to sell its non-performing loans to reduce the ratio of its bad debts. This is a new initiative, as China’s four state banks prepare for competition on an open market.
Preparation Work To Go On The Market

Zhu Min, Assistant of the Director of the Bank of China, said that Bank of China is, “confident that it will reduce the ratio of its bad debts to below six percent and increase the capital adequacy ratio to above eight percent by the end of this year. They are working aggressively to put the loans on the market.

Zhu said that, “[they] will not need the government to rescue the banks again to reach their target. Instead, they will follow the formats done in the markets to sell the bank’s non-performing loans.”

http://english.epochtimes.com/news/4-7-11/22365.html

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://chinaaid.org/2007/12/18/shan...ial-involves-family-of-former-chinese-leader/

Based on a report from Qianshao Magazine, Zhou has borrowed at least 1 billion yuan (approximately US$135 million) from the banks- over 300 million from Bank of China, over 200 million from China Construction Bank, over 300 million from Industrial Bank Co. Ltd., and more from Bank of Communications, Agriculture Bank of China, and Industrial & Commercial Bank of China.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank of China Sued in US Court for Aiding Terror Attacks in Israel
Posted by chinaview on August 22, 2008

LOS ANGELES, Aug 21, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Suit by victims of rocket attacks and suicide bombings in the Jewish state details how Bank of China transferred millions of dollars to Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist groups, and rebuffed demand by Israeli counterterrorism officials to halt payments.

Over 100 victims of terrorist attacks carried out by the Hamas and Palestine Islamic Jihad (”PIJ”) terror organizations in Israel between 2004 and 2007 have filed an historic civil action in Los Angeles Superior Court against China’s largest bank, the Bank of China Ltd. (”BOC”). The suit, Zahavi v. Bank of China, seeks both compensatory and punitive damages

A copy of the complaint is available here:
http://www.snapdrive.net/qs/65ea3b0a532f

For more information please contact: Nitsana Darshan-Leitner
(US) 212-591-0073
Email: [email protected]

SOURCE Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, http://www.israellawcenter.org

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 103 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec

Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.

Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.
No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

Bro aczeta76
Bro there is no need for me to lied or fish up some story here. She is who she is and there is no need for me to debate on her job scope.
As for her pricing bro, I have total no say to that. I have told her about it. Like I say, everyone has their own view and opinion. Good or Bad is not up to me to decide. KTV gals are even more pricey and there are still many of us here going for it.

To me there are no wrong or right, it is up to individual to decide as long they are happy.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-15.html

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Bank of China S'pore

Banking Grapevie:

Profile of BOC Accounts Relationship Mgr

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department

 Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
 Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
 Prepare and present of credit proposals;
 Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
 Draft various reports to Head Office;
 Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
 Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch
(KPB merged with Bank of China since
1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department

 to build and expand customer base;
 to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
 to go on business trips whenever necessary;
 handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
 to draft reports to Head Office;
 to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, Chin

LOWLY EDUCATED AND FULL OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES FOR A BA IN ENGLISH GRADUATE. FAKE DEGREE?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bank of China S'pore

INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC
cont'd...

HR: So you were a SENIOR MANAGER from BOC?

TBH: Hiya yes...

HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?

TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM...

HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...

TBH: Hi..erh...no lah...

HR: Your husband is a DEPUTY MANAGER in BOC...HUSBAND AND WIFE working in the same bank...you know immediate relatives are not allowed to work in the same bank? It is a bad practice and can cause HR biaseness in promoting 'own people' first....

THB: Erh...Last time hor...We work, then 'par tall' then married loh...

HR: I understand that your CONDO was reposessed by UOB...is that true?

to be continued...

REPLY FROM PAPHIPHOP65:

U make her sound that her English is SO GOOD!

She come to my HR dept and I was appalled that she only has O levels! Yet she can be promoted to be a SENIOR MANAGER IN BOC (KPB). Her promotion was due to her husband TXX XXXX XXXX and on RELATIONSHIP and OLD BIRD SYSTEM in BOC, not meritocracy. He is also rumoured to be damm good in ballscarrying and always curry favour from the Chinese management.

I interviewed her for just 5 mins and asked her to leave. I was shocked when she showed that her pay to be $7000 a month which is grossly overpaid for a O level SENIOR MANAGER IN BOC. Her skills are not relevant and her knowledge of banking and finance is ZERO, and don’t even have any IBF Certificates.

The impression that she gave to me is one of dishonest look and a very sly person, slight hunched back and snake eye look.

I have asked my HR to screen any future applicants from BOC carefully.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

GUY, TREASURY, TED Cxxx, M'SIAN, PASS ECON DEGREE, former BROKER from Ong First, zero experience trading, lost lots of money. During office, likes to play shares and contact his wife or broker friend outside to buy/sell shares.

GUY, ARM, CREDIT & MKTG, Lim Yong Mxxx, this one even worst...got road with China Lady Boss and whole day play shares, even shouting out "Buy TT International' during office hours in office.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

Mdm Liu Yanfen

Full Name : Mdm Liu Yanfen
Title : General Manager
Company : BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Company Category : Full Banks

Why was the previous GM, ZHU HXX being 'suddenly' removed???

Heard there was a BIG HOOHA at China Embassy abt ZHU HXX being scolded by the Chinese Ambassador.