• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank of China S'pore

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

SM, TAN CHI MXXX, HEAD OF SETTLEMENTS, everytime asking people to give him $10k and do 'FOREVER' business, aka, MLM.

Can you believe that a DEPT HEAD IN BOC is doing MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING stuff????

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the vice squad must target BOC, lol...it is a home od 'fruits' & hookers..ha ha ha ha...

what happened to all the patriotic banner, we are used to be seeing?, giant red banners, the MAO's quotations..the huge portrait of the CHAIRMAN MAO?

now they have replaced it with a piture of a juicy PRC woman..with big boobs..ha? no?

Wow, what a different the world makes?..MZD, must be turning in his masoulem!

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

BOC RELATIONSHIP MGR:

Lao Bang Lao Bang

Hiya Hiya..Lai Ma...

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang

Wo Fu Wu Heng Hao

Yi Tui Liang Tui...

Hiya Hiya...

Hi Brother, just read this thread, read liao blur blur, Beri Chim ley, don't understand :confused:

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol~ It took me quite a while to figure out too.

But not sure if I'm right.

Lao Bang Lao Bang ---> "Boss, boss.."

Hiya Hiya..Lai Ma... ---> "Hai yah hai yah, come lah.."

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang ---> "Got money means you're a Boss"

Wo Fu Wu Heng Hao ---> "I provide good service"

These I don't understand liao... :biggrin:

Yi Tui Liang Tui...

Hiya Hiya...

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol~ It took me quite a while to figure out too.

But not sure if I'm right.

Lao Bang Lao Bang ---> "Boss, boss.."

Hiya Hiya..Lai Ma... ---> "Hai yah hai yah, come lah.."

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang ---> "Got money means you're a Boss"

Wo Fu Wu Heng Hao ---> "I provide good service"

:biggrin:
Thank you, got a clearer picture now.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
These I don't understand liao...

Yi Tui Liang Tui...
= One leg two leg...

Banking Grapevine:

INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC

cont'd...

HR: So you were a SENIOR MANAGER from BOC?

TBH: Hiya yes...

HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?

TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM...

HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...

TBH: Hi..erh...no lah...

HR: Your husband is a DEPUTY MANAGER in BOC...HUSBAND AND WIFE working in the same bank...you know immediate relatives are not allowed to work in the same bank? It is a bad practice and can cause HR biaseness in promoting 'own people' first....

THB: Erh...Last time hor...We work, then 'par tall' then married loh...

HR: I understand that your CONDO was reposessed by UOB...is that true?

to be continued...

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the vice squad must target BOC, lol...it is a home od 'fruits' & hookers..ha ha ha ha...

what happened to all the patriotic banner, we are used to be seeing?, giant red banners, the MAO's quotations..the huge portrait of the CHAIRMAN MAO?

now they have replaced it with a piture of a juicy PRC woman..with big boobs..ha? no?

My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
These I don't understand liao...

Yi Tui Liang Tui...
= One leg two leg...

Banking Grapevine:

INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC

cont'd...

HR: So you were a SENIOR MANAGER from BOC?

TBH: Hiya yes...

HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?

TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM...

HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...

TBH: Hi..erh...no lah...

HR: Your husband is a DEPUTY MANAGER in BOC...HUSBAND AND WIFE working in the same bank...you know immediate relatives are not allowed to work in the same bank? It is a bad practice and can cause HR biaseness in promoting 'own people' first....

THB: Erh...Last time hor...We work, then 'par tall' then married loh...

HR: I understand that your CONDO was reposessed by UOB...is that true?

to be continued...

Thanks, cunnosieur! But what does "one leg two legs"ean? Lol.

Are those facts you've quoted or story? Lol.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking Grapevine:

Dear xxx

We do not know of what professional licenses and banking acts that S'pore have and dunno wat you are talking.

Signed Anoynomous
Hiya hiya
BANK OF CHINA
=====

http://www.cad.gov.sg/topNav/leg/

Legislation

CAD, in carrying out its mission, enforces a range of legislation that governs the financial and commercial entities in Singapore.

The key Acts which CAD enforces are:
Banking Act (Chapter 19)
Bankruptcy Act (Chapter 20)
Business Registration Act (Chapter 32)
Commodity Trading Act (Chapter 48A)
Companies Act (Chapter 50)
Corruption, Drug Trafficking And Other Serious Crimes (Confiscation of Benefits) Act (Chapter 65A)
Finance Companies Act (Chapter 108)
Financial Advisors Act (Chapter 110)
Insurance Act (Chapter 142)
Legal Profession Act (Chapter 161)
Monetary Authority of Singapore Act (Chapter 186)
Money-Changing And Remittance Businesses Act (Chapter 187)
Multi-Level Marketing & Pyramid Selling (Prohibition) Act (Chapter 190)
Penal Code (Chapter 224)
Residential Property Act (Chapter 274)
Securities And Futures Act (Chapter 289)
Skills Development Levy Act (Chapter 306)
Terrorism (Suppression of Financing) Act (Chapter 325)
Depending on offences revealed in the course of investigation, CAD also prosecutes offenders under other Acts such as Computer Misuse Act (Chapter 50A), Central Provident Fund Act (Chapter 36), National Registration Act (Chapter 201), etc.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

PRC Bank Exec

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?She: How to?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8rW_h4Jg&feature=related

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

BOC RELATIONSHIP MGR:

Lao Bang Lao Bang

Hiya ya Aiya Hiya

Hiya Hiya..Lai Ma...

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang

Wo Fu Wu Heng Hao

Yi Tui Liang Tui...

Hiya Hiya...Aiya ya Hiya

:oIo:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?She: How to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8rW_h4Jg&feature=related

天涯呀海角,
觅呀觅知音,
小妹妹唱歌 郎奏琴,
郎呀,咱们俩是一条心

家山呀北望,
泪呀泪沾襟,
小妹妹想郎 只到今,
郎呀,患难之交恩爱深

人生呀谁不,
惜呀惜青春,
小妹妹似线 郎似针,
郎呀,穿在一起不离分。

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC BANK EXE WHORE OFFERING SERVICES!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html[/QUOTE]

:oIo:

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

GREAT PRC BANK EXE WHORE OFFERING SERVICES SALE!

===========
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

Lao Bang Lao Bang...

Hiya Hiya Lai Ma...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNzeBnU5ms&feature=related

Maybe with the downturn, we can ask BOC's Bank Exec for SGD 80 per pop
:biggrin:

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE

Bank of China (BOC), the country's second largest lender, has not been affected by the 160 million yuan (US$20.9 million) loan scandal surrounding its Shenyang branch, the Shanghai Securities News reported on Monday.
The bank has recovered 120 million yuan from the major fraudulent creditor by confiscating its assets, announced BOC spokesperson Wang Zhaowen.

In a BOC investigation into its retail loans in November 2004, a number of car dealers from Shenyang, capital of Liaoning Province, were found to have defrauded large quantities of money with forged documents from the bank's Shenyang branch.

The main borrower behind the scandal, the Shiji Huarong Yafei Automotive Trading Co, was awarded loans by the branch totaling 160 million yuan.

Two of the company's corporate representatives were arrested by the police in March 2006, with investigations still ongoing. The company's phone lines have been cut off, and nobody is available for comment.

BOC spokesperson Wang Zhaowen announced that 21 members of the BOC's Shenyang branch staff, held responsible for the loans, have either been demoted or dismissed from the company. The vice president of the branch, only revealed as being a Mr. Li, was also dismissed and is currently being investigated for further liabilities.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2007-05/15/content_872997.htm

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Jinbao (born 1952) was a former CEO of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited and vice Chairman of Bank of China, and Chairman of the Hong Kong Associate of Banks. Liu was sentenced to death on corruption charges on August 12, 2005.

When President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao revealed the Zhou Zhengyi case before the 17th National Congress, it came as a huge blow to Jiang Zemin and his gang. This case is closely tied to those of Liu Jinbao and Wang Weigong (once the secretary of China's former State Council Vice Premier, Huang Ju) in that each case involves bribery and the misappropriation of astronomical amounts of public money. Jiang Mianheng was found to be involved in all three cases. As for the Shanghai Zhao-Gu case exposed recently involving up to 1,200 billion yuan (US$160.6 billion), with the assistance of fellow cohort, Wu Zhiming, Jiang Mianheng was thought to be responsible for manipulating the deal from behind the scenes.

2007-10-31-zingphoto.jpg

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joshua-Uriel Leong, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says a the BOC banker. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

However, not all males are breast men. "Of course men like bigger boobs in general but it's not really a deal-breaker unless she's awkward about it," says a 27-year-old lawyer who also declined to be named. "But if she was sensual and comfortable, then I'll be happy."

Cleavages are also not the first thing that gets Chung's attention when auditioning a model.

"You'll be shocked but I'll actually look at the smile first," says Chung. "When I look at a girl who wants to be a model, I want to see a smiling face because that is what makes everyone happy."

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
''There's been a succession of major cases due to weaknesses in risk management and internal controls, and this had led to major capital losses from banks,'' a commission official told Xinhua, the official news agency, in a statement that appeared in the Chinese press Monday. Xinhua did not identify the official.

The rules appear to be an effort to bolster confidence in China's government-owned banks after a string of scandals tarnished plans to issue stock.

Late last year, the Bank of China disclosed that employees in one branch in Beijing alone had stolen 30 million yuan ($3.6 million); in February, the China Construction Bank revealed that employees in northeastern China had embezzled 33 million yuan; and a few days ago, the Agricultural Bank of China said that 43 employees in Baotou, in northern China, were under investigation after the disappearance of 115 million yuan.

On Sunday, the Bank of China announced that an employee in the northeastern city of Dalian had been arrested after embezzling 50 million yuan to gamble on soccer matches. Last week, it was disclosed that Zhang Enzhao, who resigned this month as president of the China Construction Bank, was being sued in a United States court over allegations that he took bribes from an American contractor.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C01E4DE123FF93AA15750C0A9639C8B63