• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious speaking, find most news are over sensationalized for whatever reasons. It's true some place like Thonburi will be hardly hit but most of BKK will only be slightly affected.

Go enjoy your cup noodle preferably with warm sake in this yen yen weather.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't please don't say that. Its really very cold outside. The trouble is I need to put on all those clothes la, damn sianz.

Serious speaking, find most news are over sensationalized for whatever reasons. It's true some place like Thonburi will be hardly hit but most of BKK will only be slightly affected.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm contemplating opening a coffee shop in Bangkok, near a 4-star hotel with plenty of Chinese and Taiwanese tourists. These Chinese and Taiwanese have been raiding my 7 Eleven store on a daily basis.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm contemplating opening a coffee shop in Bangkok, near a 4-star hotel with plenty of Chinese and Taiwanese tourists. These Chinese and Taiwanese have been raiding my 7 Eleven store on a daily basis.

Your 7-Eleven store?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a similar environment. 4 star hotel call Town in Town with lots of PRC and some Indian tourists but they do coexist well with the locals and foreigners.

Final comment: Inner BKK very sure Bo Dai Ji. Other areas, some floods but believe won't be serious except western side. High tide is retreating now so should see more progress tomorrow.
Fun Dee Krab.:smile:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of renting a house in Chiangmai - Laguna Home.

iris01.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thinking of renting a house in Chiangmai - Laguna Home.

iris01.jpg

Actually for your work you need to stay in Bangkok or Chiangmai or where or anywhere? A little confuse here.

Oh by the way how's your assessment on the ninja after viewing it?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah mean I go there got free beer and fag LOL

I don't own the store. Even if I did, there would be no such thing as free beer. When it comes to money matters, I draw a very distinct line - even with girls, especially the pretty ones.

Don't worry about beer or even whisky in Thailand. A few hundred bahts can load your supermarket trolley up with whatever alcohol to your heart's desire.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maid called me. Report that outside moo baan is half meter high water. Inside moo baan still dry. So if continue till Wednesday I cannot go home because she cannot leave moo baan to pick me up. Moo baan sealed off by sand bags floodwalls no car leaving or entering. Also no taxi can bring me from airport to my moo baan.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid called me. Report that outside moo baan is half meter high water. Inside moo baan still dry. So if continue till Wednesday I cannot go home because she cannot leave moo baan to pick me up. Moo baan sealed off by sand bags floodwalls no car leaving or entering. Also no taxi can bring me from airport to my moo baan.

The current flooding is more due to the high tide as the water from the north are more or less diverted to both eastern and western BKK. As long as the water dykes are not destroyed, the situation should get better over the next few days. Think by wednesday, the water level would have gone down in Ramintra area and you can home sweet home.:smile:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

My husband got helicopter.

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to BKK this weekend. I will be loitering around ratchada and sukhumvit :biggrin:
I think it is not flooded? My worry will be the 7-11 and supermarkets without water and beer :eek:
anyone can guess if the supplies containers will start rolling into bkk and stock up the stores by weekend?

Last edited: