• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Japanese cars are all alright. European cars, so-called "continental" cars are overrated and overpriced. My American ex-GF drove Toyota Camry. My Taiwanese ex-GF drove Honda Civic. My Japanese ex-GF drove Mazda 323. All are alright cars. But my ex-wife drove Proton Saga. Supposed engineered by Mitsubishi but think they held something back from the Malaysians. It broke down twice halfway up Genting and we dared not drive up anymore. Take bus and cable car.

How about your ex-Singapore-gf, your ex-Thai-gf, ex-Viet-gf, ex-Ghana-gf, ex-con-gf?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your home is now facing flood and you're still thinking about playing with watergun in Songkran?

But I do miss the Loy Krathong days. The float, keep hair and nails to go with the float, so romantic. My GM girl is asking me go back to Thailand for Loy Krathong with her. But too bad and so sad, now's not the time.

Ya it was fun. The girl, booking girl only not real GF, very nice. Combed my hair to collect some hair, cut my nails, and then then brot me to a canal for Loy Krathong. The Krathong was 40 bht can buy along the shops all selling. Put in hair and nails and another 10 bht coin. Shiok sial. The sex afterward we go back hotel feel even better. :biggrin: The tips next morning of course even heavier LOL but worth it lah.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your home is now facing flood and you're still thinking about playing with watergun in Songkran?

But I do miss the Loy Krathong days. The float, keep hair and nails to go with the float, so romantic. My GM girl is asking me go back to Thailand for Loy Krathong with her. But too bad and so sad, now's not the time.

I not thinking of the flood Of course. Now only enjoy zay-puay-kee, jia-sushi in Japan.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ya it was fun. The girl, booking girl only not real GF, very nice. Combed my hair to collect some hair, cut my nails, and then then brot me to a canal for Loy Krathong. The Krathong was 40 bht can buy along the shops all selling. Put in hair and nails and another 10 bht coin. Shiok sial. The sex afterward we go back hotel feel even better. :biggrin: The tips next morning of course even heavier LOL but worth it lah.

You are fucked Hedgy, hair and nail sure tio-gong-tao liao

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are fucked Hedgy, hair and nail sure tio-gong-tao liao

Not necessarily. I think Hedgey wasted. A girl willing to Loy hair and nails with you means she loves you. Gongtao doesn't come with hair and nails charms or curses. It comes as slow poison usually administered in gaseous or fluid forms. Beware when girls offer to take you to temples to consult masters.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather forecast in Pattaya changed from sunny to llght rains. As in the past few days, traffic jams seems to get worst in all directions.

Live updates from BKK, There will not be any extended holidays after 31 Oct, which means they are quite confident of managing the flood. The navy also announced evacuation by water if by road is not possible in the worst case scenario. Read below for locations of transport centre:

"The Royal Thai Navy has readied its plan to evacuate Bangkok residents by sea if other means of transport are no longer practical, according to Commander-in-Chief Admiral Surasak Hoonrerng-rom.

The Navy chief said evacuees would be taken to the Navy school in nearby Samut Prakan province before being transported by sea to Chon Buri and other provinces.

However, this plan would only be used if land transport was not possible or inconvenient because of heavy flooding on roads.

The Navy has also provided a number of large rafts to serve as floating rescue centres in the western part of Bangkok, which has been heavily flooded over the past few days.

"Once the government issues its order for the Navy to help, we are ready to serve with our trucks and vessels. We believe that the government's Flood Relief Operation Command (FROC) has done its best to solve the flood crisis.

"We've mobilised a large number of personnel to help in 16 districts of Bangkok. During the high tide over this weekend, we're worried there could be floods in Bangkok along the banks of Chao Phraya River," he said.

FROC has set up five transport centres in Bangkok to help move the city's evacuees to other provinces. These are at the Thai-Japanese Sports Stadium in Din Daeng, plus Fashion Island shopping centre in Ramindra, Holland Brewery on Rama 2 Road, The Mall Bang Khae on Petchakasem Road and Wat Sri-eam near Bang Na Trad Road KM4.5.

Free transport will be provided for those who want to stay at the government's temporary shelters in nine provinces, namely, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi, Chachaengsao, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Saraburi, Nakhon Nayok and Nakhon Ratchasima.

There were few evacuees at each of these centres yesterday. Staff at the Thai-Japanese stadium reported about 100 people registered, while the Fashion Island centre reported only 24 people registered by yesterday afternoon.

Meanwhile, Transport Minister Sukampol Suwannathat said the government had asked the Bangkok Mass Transit Agency to provide a total of 3,000 buses to transport evacuees.

In a worst-case scenario, as many as 350,000 people may want to leave Bangkok, he said.

On the road-digging plan, Sukampol said the government had decided it wasn't necessary because cutting sections of five roads in the east of Bangkok would not help drain more water into the sea."

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BKK runroaders. Think by tomorrow morning, will know the outcome. Flooding in some place sure have. No need to loose sleep over this flooding.

Me suddenly have an urge to have crabs for dinner tonight. Not the big crabs but the flower crabs, aka 'qi' or plu ma. Saab!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the 'sister-in-law' of the PM, I hereby announce that Inner Bangkok is all clear !

I was at Patpong this evening. It's very quiet, especially the sidewalk bars.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought one of these today ... not at Gaysorn, but Patpong.

new-mens-womens-louis-vuitton-belts-513f9.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BKK runroaders. Think by tomorrow morning, will know the outcome. Flooding in some place sure have. No need to loose sleep over this flooding.

Me suddenly have an urge to have crabs for dinner tonight. Not the big crabs but the flower crabs, aka 'qi' or plu ma. Saab!

As the 'sister-in-law' of the PM, I hereby announce that Inner Bangkok is all clear !

I was at Patpong this evening. It's very quiet, especially the sidewalk bars.

Not too good news buddies:

1. Vibphavadee/Laksi if badly flooded and a very big boat is parked right there now with police and soldiers on it ready to evacuate.

2. Klong Prapa on Laksi or rather across Chaeng Wattana (after the government building) will burst anytime as reported by people living next to it.

3. Don Muang flood water is rising fast right at this moment above waist.

4. Areas around my moo baan is almost all flooded. Ramintra Soi 3 (next to Central Ramintra), Soi 5 (mouth of the soi), Soi 19, Soi 21, Soi 23

5. Down the road in Paholyothin Road back of Thamasart University is flooded

Seems like water may be racing down to Central Lad Phrao soon.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too good news buddies:

1. Vibphavadee/Laksi if badly flooded and a very big boat is parked right there now with police and soldiers on it ready to evacuate.

2. Klong Prapa on Laksi or rather across Chaeng Wattana (after the government building) will burst anytime as reported by people living next to it.

3. Don Muang flood water is rising fast right at this moment above waist.

4. Areas around my moo baan is almost all flooded. Ramintra Soi 3 (next to Central Ramintra), Soi 5 (mouth of the soi), Soi 19, Soi 21, Soi 23

5. Down the road in Paholyothin Road back of Thamasart University is flooded

Seems like water may be racing down to Central Lad Phrao soon.
Part of ramintra will be flooded for sure but don't think it will be bad. The eastern and western BKK diversion seems to be working and that's why these places are flooded. As of now, Thonburi most jialat. Very sure you can get to your home from the airport if you are using the airport/rama ix/ramintra highway. :smile:

I bought one of these today ... not at Gaysorn, but Patpong.

new-mens-womens-louis-vuitton-belts-513f9.jpg
You very the 'zai'. So must have got a good deal since PP is quiet. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Part of ramintra will be flooded for sure but don't think it will be bad. The eastern and western BKK diversion seems to be working and that's why these places are flooded. As of now, Thonburi most jialat. Very sure you can get to your home from the airport if you are using the airport/rama ix/ramintra highway. :smile:

You very the 'zai'. So must have got a good deal since PP is quiet. :smile:

Latest. Ramintra Soi 19 and Soi 21 half a meter liao. Climbing fast mate.

The entire Chaeng Wattana is now flooded. Seems like Klong Prapa goen liao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always had good deals in Bangkok. But LV belts such as those I pictured are not easy to find these days.
Saw some good collection at MBK but very discrete and quite expensive cos' targeting at tourist and also near the THAI Air HQ @Viphavadi Rangsit (Talad Loon Pern).

In the worst case, Emporium and Gaysorn sure have. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest. Ramintra Soi 19 and Soi 21 half a meter liao. Climbing fast mate.

The entire Chaeng Wattana is now flooded. Seems like Klong Prapa goen liao.
Jai Yen Yen. Bo Dai Ji one. Parts of Ramintra will flood but these are excess flowing water due to the diversion to the eastern BKK. Ital-Thai has been engaged to fixed Klong Prapa and will be fixed by tomorrow morning.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I very very yenyen. Here outside now is 7degC. Yen makmak. Now watching F1 but feel like going out to seven to get a cup noodle but its damn cold now so got to pass.

Jai Yen Yen. Bo Dai Ji one. Parts of Ramintra will flood but these are excess flowing water due to the diversion to the eastern BKK. Ital-Thai has been engaged to fixed Klong Prapa and will be fixed by tomorrow morning.