• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep. think most toilets are cleaner for the few reasons. Thais are generally more civic minded (automatic) and most toilets in the malls are maintained by a cleaner, usually auntie. Toilets are kept dry most of the time. Also, cannot smoke inside toilet. Auntie will shout very loud at the cubicle to put out the cigarettes. :p This I kena before and fierce Thai auntie scold me for smoking, all the way from the cubicle until I get out of the toilet.

Agree Thailand toilet cleanliness standard is good. Don't compare hotels and shopping centres. That's understood. Compare coffeeshops and hawker centres, Thailand also good, Singapore and Malaysia can't make it. Singapore has improved some since SARS but Malaysia still the worst. But Thai toilet auntie is like queen of toilet. Suka suka come near you even when you peeing. Sometimes my dick also shrink from a shock LOL.

But got one time damn funny, I was peeing and this MILF auntie came cleaning the urinal beside me. She wore sleeveless shirt and I saw her half ball through her armpit. Wah lah steam liao! Worse was she turned her head to looked. Sipeh paiseh! Quickly finished and ran.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree Thailand toilet cleanliness standard is good. Don't compare hotels and shopping centres. That's understood. Compare coffeeshops and hawker centres, Thailand also good,

Eh...Thailand got coffeeshops and hawker centres meh ?

If I don't compare hotels and shopping centres, there is nothing with which comparison can be made.

The closest to coffeeshop standard is Moo Ga Tak (BBQ buffet). The cleanliness of the toilet is fuck up leh.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh...Thailand got coffeeshops and hawker centres meh ?

If I don't compare hotels and shopping centres, there is nothing with which comparison can be made.

The closest to coffeeshop standard is Moo Ga Tak (BBQ buffet). The cleanliness of the toilet is fuck up leh.

Got. Hatyai sure got. Hatyai so many coffeeshops. At bus terminal got one big pasar malam and hawker centre. Bangkok got many coffeeshops also as I recall though I've only been there once.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree Thailand toilet cleanliness standard is good. Don't compare hotels and shopping centres. That's understood. Compare coffeeshops and hawker centres, Thailand also good, Singapore and Malaysia can't make it. Singapore has improved some since SARS but Malaysia still the worst. But Thai toilet auntie is like queen of toilet. Suka suka come near you even when you peeing. Sometimes my dick also shrink from a shock LOL.

But got one time damn funny, I was peeing and this MILF auntie came cleaning the urinal beside me. She wore sleeveless shirt and I saw her half ball through her armpit. Wah lah steam liao! Worse was she turned her head to looked. Sipeh paiseh! Quickly finished and ran.
Hahahaha. Very hard to pee when auntie mopping the floor just behind you rite?
Actually most Thai MILF can be quite chio if they just put a little of make up.
My only bad experience in Thai toilets are those who's not sure which toilet to use type. Those ladyboy wannabes. Still have masculine features but not feminine enough yet so cannot use Zha Bo toilet. KNN, keep looking at other's dick.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahahaha. Very hard to pee when auntie mopping the floor just behind you rite?
Actually most Thai MILF can be quite chio if they just put a little of make up.
My only bad experience in Thai toilets are those who's not sure which toilet to use type. Those ladyboy wannabes. Still have masculine features but not feminine enough yet so cannot use Zha Bo toilet. KNN, keep looking at other's dick.

Not just toilet aunties worst is toilet katoeys especially found in restaurants.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once I brought a friend to Phuket. We went to Soi Bangla to watch katoey bar dancing and enjoy some beer after dinner. Two katoey sisters hitched on our table. The elder "sister" hitching on my friend was a model beauty standard. The younger "sister" hitching on me was more than that, a stunning beauty to say the least.

My friend decided to on "her." I said no bringing back to hotel please, our hotel bans katoeys. They went back to "her" apartment on a motor taxi to do it. The younger "sister" expected me to on "her" to but sorry, no way. The standard of beauty was stunning as I've said, but a katoey is a katoey, no way I'm that adventurous. I could tell "she" almost cried in "her" wet eyes when I said no, passed her some tips for entertaining us and left.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. Reach home oredi lor?
OK, Here's how to differentiate between a good looking Katoeys and a Zha Bor in walking street or anywhere else in LOS.

Easy, Katoey always behave more womenly than women. Thai word is "Ver" or "Wer", literally borrowed from English word "Over.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Digress a bit.

Thinking of renting a stall at IMPACT next year where the exhibition relevant to my trade will be held. Also thinking of getting a sao sao to stand at my stall to distribute pamphlets and samples. Anyone knows the market rate to pay for such work ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, katoeys are katoeys and gays are gays and that's their lives. Still don't understand why many go for katoeys and gays when there are so many beautiful real Thai women. Anyway, know of ang mon/katoey and gay couples and even lesbian couples. Lesbians are known as "Tom" in Thai.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, katoeys are katoeys and gays are gays and that's their lives. Still don't understand why many go for katoeys and gays when there are so many beautiful real Thai women. Anyway, know of ang mon/katoey and gay couples and even lesbian couples. Lesbians are known as "Tom" in Thai.

Bro, we also want to know. Maybe there is something different about them that we're not aware. You think you can sacrifice a bit and deflower a katoey and let us know how it's different from ordinary girls ?:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What type of sao sao you are looking for? If hire from professional pretties/model company. Think they charge by hourly of THB 800-2000 per hour depending on the categories. That's the rate for pretties in Pattaya but not sure the rate in BKK. The models will probably get half of this and the rest goes to the agencies. Some agencies also required you paid an additional project fee on top of the pretties working hours.

I did hired one pretty before and can say they are crowd pullers. But too expensive.

Think it will be more effective if you advertise for the vacancies for "promoters" in Thai jobsites.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2000 per hour ? I might as well go Poisedon and bao a girl for 3 days and put her at IMPACT, then after work can check in hotel some more.

yeah, looking for promoter. maybe undergraduate, then dress up a bit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Post ops katoeys IMHO are almost woman no issue.
Tom short for tomboy refers to the les who assumes the guy's role....the girl in a les relationship is call dee....short for lady

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehhe. never try katoey before and will never try. Nothing taste and smells better than a true woman.
Sorry, but the tought of trying a "woman lookalike man" who used to have a KuKubird before is just not possible for me. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. Reach home oredi lor?
OK, Here's how to differentiate between a good looking Katoeys and a Zha Bor in walking street or anywhere else in LOS.

Easy, Katoey always behave more womenly than women. Thai word is "Ver" or "Wer", literally borrowed from English word "Over.

It's a saddening contrast. I don't understand why some people born men want to be women? They try so hard to look and behave like women but alas, none of them could ever be a natural woman. In Singapore, women born women don't even bother to behave like women.