• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie Foreign Talent jailed for squeezing colleague's neh neh after team dinner

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so she is returning a favour by squeezing back Smith breast?:eek:
wtf?:eek:

I don't get it. He squeezed her breast and she tried squeezing his but to no avail, then she report to Police?

Should she be charged for attempted molest too?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs are used to the cut-and-thrust of a democratic society. They have been educated since a young age to stand up for their civic rights and liberties. Sinkie sheep are just too weak and dumb to survive in such cultures. Sinkies are more comfortable with enduring humiliation and exploitation for a few crumbs from their betters. Few dogs in the world are better trained than Singaporeans. You don't even need to command a Singaporean to sit. This self-reliant breed of dogs will sit without prompting. It will even admonish other dogs for not being as hardworking and obedient as it. :rolleyes:

So so true. And so sad.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans should not be too obedient. it is all about our school system when teachers told us to keep quiet in class whereas the angmo kia are encouraged to speak up or express themselves. even the pap told us to shut down otherwise will get sued or jailed or fine...

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussie national sentenced to jail

by John Po
inSing.com - 3 July 2012 2:45 PM

An Australian national, 55-year-old Paul Joseph Smith was sentenced to eighteen months in prison yesterday (2 July).

In order to protect Mr Smith identity and this misadventure, I suggest that the court should allow him to change his name in order to start a new life without future social stigma.

I suggest an Italian family name as there are many Italians immigrants in Aussie land too.
Here goes, Paul Wool (have) Telnini

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny... how come locals' reaction to sentencing was not reported in local news ley?

More outrage in Singapore over lax sentence for Australia man charged with molestation

Alisha Hassan | 3 July 2012

SINGAPORE: There is a bit of confusion at the table. The four businesswomen, dressed immaculately in their suits from the day’s work in Singapore’s business district, are shocked. With controversy surrounding the city-state’s business community using sex for deals, the recent sentencing of an Australian man for sexually assaulting a woman in the city has left these women angry.

“What else do we have to do to ensure our rights are upheld?” asked Cindy Xu, an executive working with a leading real estate company in the city. She told Bikyamasr.com that the ruling “is a disgrace for women in Singapore.”

The women were all shocked at the country’s court ruling that sentenced Australian national Paul Joseph Smith to 18 weeks in jail for sexually assaulting a woman at a farewell party on September 3 last year.

The court found him guilty of grabbing the breast of a 38-year-old IT consultant numerous times outside a restaurant in the city.

He is now appealing the conviction and sentence. Bail was set at $10,000, pending the appeal. The employment pass-holder had been working in Singapore as a testing manager with a foreign bank at the time.

“Really, less than 5 months for grabbing a woman on the street? I can’t believe it,” added Claire Johanhsen, an Australian consultant in Singapore. “I just can’t imagine being grabbed on the street and taking the person to court, only to have him get off with little more than a slap on the wrist,” she added.

The ruling comes as Singapore continues to face controversy over sex scandals involving top government officials and the business community, who were reportedly using women for sex in order to ink deals.

The scandals have caused many female executives in the country to press the government for more oversight and harsher sentences for violence against women.

“I think it is about time to show the world, and the business community that women are not objects that men can attack and use like this. The court should have made this clear in its sentence,” added Xu.

BM