• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie Foreign Talent jailed for squeezing colleague's neh neh after team dinner

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
This judge will soon be replaced.

No brain fucker actually jailed his master's pet. Should have charged the woman instead for sexual harressment.

why??? the ang kow is at fault. aussie ang kow likes to take advantage if given an opportunity. of coz jail the ang kow. still dare to appeal... kana sai.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why??? the ang kow is at fault. aussie ang kow likes to take advantage if given an opportunity. of coz jail the ang kow. still dare to appeal... kana sai.

Are you even living in Singapore? These FT are protected species while the locals are taken as trash.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you even living in Singapore? These FT are protected species while the locals are taken as trash.

if u feel that your boundaries have been violated, u need to be courageous to report or complain so that the angmo kows will fear u. i used to work in an angmo kongsi. it is a god damned double standard kongsi. the angmo charbo towkay gave all her angmo gangs double pay of what singaporeans were getting. if u all don't stand up to injustice, u will be forever get bullied by the angmo kows.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u feel that your boundaries have been violated, u need to be courageous to report or complain so that the angmo kows will fear u. i used to work in an angmo kongsi. it is a god damned double standard kongsi. the angmo charbo towkay gave all her angmo gangs double pay of what singaporeans were getting. if u all don't stand up to injustice, u will be forever get bullied by the angmo kows.

I agree, unfortunately the 60.1% won't think so.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, unfortunately the 60.1% won't think so.

a lot of singaporeans are gutless. that's the big problem. I once went to attend a foreign correspondence conference and LKY was invited. one angmo reporter gave a challenging question to LKY about media liberalisation. the LKY shot him down with 15 mins lecture. after that incident, all the angmo reporters dare not ask anymore questions about media freedom. LKY told the angmo kow reporter to go back to his own angmo country to work. that was impressive b/c LKY has guts. singaporeans should build their own guts to challenge the angmo kows to the authorities.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a lot of singaporeans are gutless. that's the big problem. I once went to attend a foreign correspondence conference and LKY was invited. one angmo reporter gave a challenging question to LKY about media liberalisation. the LKY shot him down with 15 mins lecture. after that incident, all the angmo reporters dare not ask anymore questions about media freedom. LKY told the angmo kow reporter to go back to his own angmo country to work. that was impressive b/c LKY has guts. singaporeans should build their own guts to challenge the angmo kows to the authorities.

The problem is that many sinkies still stereotype ang mohs as gentlemanly, very frenly type of ppl whom are nice even though ang mohs are just like anyone else and somehow they just lose their balls and tend to drop to their knees to worship them but the opposite occurs when it's a china person.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that many sinkies still stereotype ang mohs as gentlemanly, very frenly type of ppl whom are nice even though ang mohs are just like anyone else and somehow they just lose their balls and tend to drop to their knees to worship them but the opposite occurs when it's a china person.

So who you prefer? Ah nehs?

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, it is such ashamed that singaporean chinese are still afraid of angmo kows. just because they can speak well and are more expressive. when i was working for my ex angmo kow towkay, she told me this "the chinese have attitudes, and the caucasians have personalities"... why chinese attitudes and angmo kows personalities!!!

i dont condemn all angmo kows b/c some of them are not nasty. but chinese should stand up if their boundaries are violated. DON'T BE AFRAID

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's it, you got it.

Not many sinkies understand this.

Many sinkies fear ang mo without any reason and tend to carry their balls.

I studied and worked in 3 ang mo countries before and I have long since learnt how to deal with them. Seriously you need to stand your ground with these people. Their culture requires you to be outspoken and stand up for yourself. Their culture is such that if you are the mild sort who has no opinion and who is easily pushed around, you deserve to be trampled upon and no one will help you.

Many sinkies tend to clique together with other Asians and dare not mix around with the ang mo locals because they are mentally and verbally ill-equipped to.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess that's because these singaporeans who carry balls have not worked in angmo countries. I read a lot of wingeing on angmos, the govt, the FT in here but I have not seen anybody in singapore stepped up and fought for their boundaries.

Speaking of boundaries, I have an angmo friend. He is a tradie cum photographer. He took photographs for the love of doing it. He has been working for ah neh for 3 years as his photographer. the ah neh charged his clients 3k to 5k. But my angmo friend got either $100 or $200 from this ah neh. Did u see how the ah neh jiak angmo? And he jiak the angmo for 3 years paying him only $100 or $200 for the past 3 years!!!!

So singaporeans, don't be afraid. even the angmo also kena bullied by ah neh

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess that's because these singaporeans who carry balls have not worked in angmo countries. I read a lot of wingeing on angmos, the govt, the FT in here but I have not seen anybody in singapore stepped up and fought for their boundaries.

Speaking of boundaries, I have an angmo friend. He is a tradie cum photographer. He took photographs for the love of doing it. He has been working for ah neh for 3 years as his photographer. the ah neh charged his clients 3k to 5k. But my angmo friend got either $100 or $200 from this ah neh. Did u see how the ah neh jiak angmo? And he jiak the angmo for 3 years paying him only $100 or $200 for the past 3 years!!!!

So singaporeans, don't be afraid. even the angmo also kena bullied by ah neh

Bro, that's a willing buyer, willing seller. Ang mo photographer never complain, ah neh boss also never say anything. Both happy.

The difference is that the sinkies will complain ang mo this, ang mo that, but not a single one dares to stand up and tell the fucking ang mo off!

Seriously this STOMP culture suits sinkies best! all keyboard and video camera warriors.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, that's a willing buyer, willing seller. Ang mo photographer never complain, ah neh boss also never say anything. Both happy.

The difference is that the sinkies will complain ang mo this, ang mo that, but not a single one dares to stand up and tell the fucking ang mo off!

Seriously this STOMP culture suits sinkies best! all keyboard and video camera warriors.

he did say it was too little, but he dared not bring it up to the ah neh...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies tend to clique together with other Asians and dare not mix around with the ang mo locals because they are mentally and verbally ill-equipped to.

Ang mohs are used to the cut-and-thrust of a democratic society. They have been educated since a young age to stand up for their civic rights and liberties. Sinkie sheep are just too weak and dumb to survive in such cultures. Sinkies are more comfortable with enduring humiliation and exploitation for a few crumbs from their betters. Few dogs in the world are better trained than Singaporeans. You don't even need to command a Singaporean to sit. This self-reliant breed of dogs will sit without prompting. It will even admonish other dogs for not being as hardworking and obedient as it. :rolleyes:

200px-Philip_Yeo.jpg

"A BASIC science degree qualifies you to wash test tubes. A master's makes you an advanced washer. And a PhD makes you an ordinary worker."