• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arsenal Season 2009-10

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not very likely, but knn why dun you shut the fuck up (stfu) :p, let people HOPE mah ... 'until it is mathematically impossible' is the official line ....
after all, Spurs can lau sai in one past season, letting the Gunners snatched 4th on the last day of season against all odds .......:cool:

LOL! Sorry. You sound FU (fedup). :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
79th minute: Wigan 0 Arsenal 2
Full time: Wigan 3 Arsenal 2
Arsene Wenger has got to be bitterly disappointed with his team. Fabianski is not going to be at Arsenal for too long and neither will Alumnia. It's a pity as he has built up a great team in all areas except goalkeeping.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was probably one of the best comebacks of all time. I dun think ShoutLoud will be reading the forum for a while.

Arsenal boast the most entertaining club in EPL. Everyone can see why.They have one of the three stooges to entertain every weekend-Almunia, Fabianski or Mannone.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Sorry. You sound FU (fedup). :biggrin:
Damn rite I am. Look at all the crazy upsets in the run-up to season end,
and yet - Liverpool is too far behind to capitalize on the slip-ups from everybody....

As for wigan's upset of Arsenal, what makes one think they can't do the same to MU on the last day of season ?

Or Spurs consecutive slaying of 1st Arsenal, then Chelsea, now it's MU next, can Spurs complete their hattrick of beating the Top 3 in a row ?

Easily the most exciting season in recent memory !

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night was really frustrating but it might not be a bad thing if it forces Wenger to take a look at his players and know some cannot make it.

jw5

Loyal
Last night was really frustrating but it might not be a bad thing if it forces Wenger to take a look at his players and know some cannot make it.
In my opinion, he only needs a top goalkeeper and a top centre half to understudy and eventually replace Gallas.
He has top class players in all other positions, assuming that Van Persie stays fit and Fabregas stays.

jw5

Loyal
He is likely to sign Chamakh from Bordeaux, which gives him Chamakh, RVP, Arshavin, Walcott and Bentdner as stikers, and Fabregas, Song, Diaby, Rosicky, Nasri, Wilshere, Denilson as midfielders.
Very strong team which will get better.

jw5

Loyal
I think what Arsenal lacks most is on-field leadership.
Player for player, they can match any team in the premier league and most teams in the world.
They need an experienced goalkeeper and an experienced centre back.
Getting Campbell was actually quite a good move, he has some leadership qualities, he's experienced, has played in big games for club and country, and he's english, which helps sometimes.
I would recommend they try to get David James and Matthew Upson. Not the best around, but competent players, who have those qualities stated above.

hacker

In my opinion, he only needs a top goalkeeper and a top centre half to understudy and eventually replace Gallas.
He has top class players in all other positions, assuming that Van Persie stays fit and Fabregas stays.
Agreed! They need a good keeper and a solid centre back to pair with Vermaelen

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
240zzw1.jpg

At 0-0 between 2 top teams this has to be one
of the better odds @$10.5,
and one of the longest injury time played
this season.
The host also commended "I thought the
game is not going to end" right after the game.
This is one of the few exception i bet on ZERO score line,
boring game. The camera zoom in on Carlton Palmer
who is dozing-off.

jw5

Loyal
That turncoat DJ is now a Man U supporter. WTF! Can Arse fans please take him back.
I found his reasoning absurd.
Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers ever. Perhaps they want George Graham back.
Is he bitter because his ex wife also supports Arsenal?
Actually, not wanting to support Arsenal is his business. But to suddenly support Man Utd after supporting Arsenal?
Maybe he should have to take a test. Perhaps he should be made to name 20 goalkeepers who have played for Man Utd in the last 30 years.
Bro Gallego, you want to try? :smile:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found his reasoning absurd.
Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers ever. Perhaps they want George Graham back.
Is he bitter because his ex wife also supports Arsenal?
Actually, not wanting to support Arsenal is his business. But to suddenly support Man Utd after supporting Arsenal?
Maybe he should have to take a test. Perhaps he should be made to name 20 goalkeepers who have played for Man Utd in the last 30 years.
Bro Gallego, you want to try? :smile:

Bro, I read it from someone's paper. I dun even know why space was given to this attention seeking arsehole.

As far as the keepers are concerned, the ones that have impressed were Alex Stepney, Gary Bailey, Schmeichel, Baldy Barthez, Van Den Gouw (good deputy) and VDS. The Howards, Taibi, the Carolls, et all just dun have the ability and presence of those that I've mentioned.
Well with the world wide web, its just not good enuff for him to say that he knows more than the Man U fans. True fans do not waver on loyalty. Wasn't he a Chelsea fan before he hop on to the Gunner's bandwagon?

jw5

Loyal
Bro, I read it from someone's paper. I dun even know why space was given to this attention seeking arsehole.

As far as the keepers are concerned, the ones that have impressed were Alex Stepney, Gary Bailey, Schmeichel, Baldy Barthez, Van Den Gouw (good deputy) and VDS. The Howards, Taibi, the Carolls, et all just dun have the ability and presence of those that I've mentioned.
Well with the world wide web, its just not good enuff for him to say that he knows more than the Man U fans. True fans do not waver on loyalty. Wasn't he a Chelsea fan before he hop on to the Gunner's bandwagon?
Stepney was more than 30 years ago, more like 35.
In 1980, Bailey was already the first choice. It was also his mistake that allowed Arsenal to score the winning goal in the 89th minute of the 1979 FA cup, after Man Utd had come back from 0-2 down.
Don't forget Jim Leighton, the late Les Sealey, Gary Walsh, Mark Bosnich.
I never liked Baldy Barthez, he would make the occasional "Taibi howler", something which VDS never does.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stepney was more than 30 years ago, more like 35.
In 1980, Bailey was already the first choice. It was also his mistake that allowed Arsenal to score the winning goal in the 89th minute of the 1979 FA cup, after Man Utd had come back from 0-2 down.
Don't forget Jim Leighton, the late Les Sealey, Gary Walsh, Mark Bosnich.
I never liked Baldy Barthez, he would make the occasional "Taibi howler", something which VDS never does.

Baldy Barthez is United's Grobelaar. I watched him play at the stadium when the red devils were in town. Highly unpredictable. Jim Leighton was the keeper with one or two front teeth missing is the better keeper among those u mentioned. The late Les Sealy is ok and I should not forget the Aussie Mark Bosnich who was hooked on drugs.
Yup, it was Bailey's mistake and I think he misjudged the cross that led to the goal. He's one of my fav.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wenger will be begging Fab to stay. If he leaves, Arse will be in big trouble.

The Inevitable will happen & has happened .....

Cesc Fabregas wants to leave NOW, RIGHT NOW, before the World Cup, confirm my DEPARTURE ! Bye, Gunners ..... I am only 23, the world at my feet, dun blame me, blame yourselves for 5 lousy barren years, some more my excuse is Boss Wenger future also not assured, so I better return to my spiritual home, BARCELONA - I should have a few Champions League Medals soon ! YEA !

Cesc ready to join Barcelona

CESC FABREGAS is ready to quit Arsenal next week after saying he’d love to join Barca

<!-- Headline of first Article --> They sink it’s all over for Arsenal

<!-- Teaser of First Article --> CESC FABREGAS is on his way out of Arsenal – could Arsene Wenger now follow?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/#ixzz0nsA9hr2v