• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we obsessed with Goh Meng Seng?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of threads in this forum dedicated to/involving Goh Meng Seng is astonishing. I guess we're obsessed with him? Myself included since I started this thread. What's wrong with us?

deepbluesea

GMS has become the newest boggyman of of this forum.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you care so much about me? WP is the one you should be watching! With WP around, the big evil will become a bigger evil one day!

Hi Meng Seng

I agree with you. People should not care so much abt you when you're inconsequential. I'm asking everyone to ignore you, because I think you're lonely and attention-seeking. The best approach is to ignore you when you come out and repeat those stories abt YSL, plagiarism, etc. You keep repeating the same points when everyone already understood. You're the most boring and uninspiring politician I've ever seen.

So I definitely agree with you that people shouldnt care so much abt you. I'll start by ignoring you from now on.

Good luck and good bye.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Meng Seng

I agree with you. People should not care so much abt you when you're inconsequential. I'm asking everyone to ignore you, because I think you're lonely and attention-seeking. The best approach is to ignore you when you come out and repeat those stories abt YSL, plagiarism, etc. You keep repeating the same points when everyone already understood. You're the most boring and uninspiring politician I've ever seen.

So I definitely agree with you that people shouldnt care so much abt you. I'll start by ignoring you from now on.

Good luck and good bye.

Contrary to what you say, I actually agree with GMS. He is not alone cos not every Singaporean have to think like you.
WP does need to straighten itself out and improve in order for us to have a world class parliament. No doubt about it.

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
why we're obsessed with Goh Meng Seng? maybe we're too bored, our wives not satisfy us enough on the bed, anti-vice clamp too harsh on non-Geylang sex that we have no outlet
not only people are obsessed with Goh Meng Seng, at one time, people were obsessed with Tin Pei Ling too!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Contrary to what you say, I actually agree with GMS. He is not alone cos not every Singaporean have to think like you.
WP does need to straighten itself out and improve in order for us to have a world class parliament. No doubt about it.

No disagreement with the need to improve. But even if I've a good point to make, make it clearly and then move on. Have you seen how GMS repeated his stories about YSL, plagiarism, etc? Keep on explaining over and over again in this forum about his high integrity standards and expectations. You wonder if he's the only who can't seem to understand his own point, and he's talking to himself. Quite annoying.

Not to mention his failure to grasp issues - for example, YSL incident is about adultery, not womanising. And they're very different issues. Not very clever man. He is not whacked so badly for no reasons.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No disagreement with the need to improve. But even if I've a good point to make, make it clearly and then move on. Have you seen how GMS repeated his stories about YSL, plagiarism, etc? Keep on explaining over and over again in this forum about his high integrity standards and expectations. You wonder if he's the only who can't seem to understand his own point, and he's talking to himself. Quite annoying.

Not to mention his failure to grasp issues - for example, YSL incident is about adultery, not womanising. And they're very different issues. Not very clever man. He is not whacked so badly for no reasons.

I think the reason why he is doing that is because there is no pressure by opposition supporters to demand transparency and accountability by WP. Thats hypocritical and bad for both Singapore and WP. Don't you think so?

In my opinion, WP should be looking for a new leader. LTK is just not up to the task, both in integrity and leadership ability wise, period.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the reason why he is doing that is because there is no pressure by opposition supporters to demand transparency and accountability by WP. Thats hypocritical and bad for both Singapore and WP. Don't you think so?

In my opinion, WP should be looking for a new leader. LTK is just not up to the task, both in integrity and leadership ability wise, period.

I trust Singapore voters. If WP and/or LTK has integrity issues and the recent incidents are indeed indicative, then they will pay a political price. But that still doesn't exonerate GMS for (1) insulting our intelligence, as if we're so dumb we can't judge for ourselves; and (2) suggests we don't care about honesty and integrity. His repeat postings on the same issues are just annoying. Besides, before we demand high moral and ethical standards of others, live those standards ourselves. Otherwise, it's hypocrisy.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust Singapore voters. If WP and/or LTK has integrity issues and the recent incidents are indeed indicative, then they will pay a political price. But that still doesn't exonerate GMS for (1) insulting our intelligence, as if we're so dumb we can't judge for ourselves; and (2) suggests we don't care about honesty and integrity. His repeat postings on the same issues are just annoying. Besides, before we demand high moral and ethical standards of others, live those standards ourselves. Otherwise, it's hypocrisy.

I think the fat village insects (referring to a group of clones) are insulting the intelligence of forummers.

WP has been pyro-ed since 10 years ago until the recent days in SBF. It, for the first part of the 10 years, that was so blind apologist for WP that even its fellow WP members here were embarrassed. If WP had never had critics or attacks (such as the "F4", Ptader, DeArcher, even Scroobal) then what was the fat insect defending during those days, or was it talking to air. Is it thinks others do not exist, I wonder.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately my fren, your trust had been misplaced. Hougangers voted for a crappy guy.
So whats so accurate or good is your trust my fren?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the fat village insects (referring to a group of clones) are insulting the intelligence of forummers.

WP has been pyro-ed since 10 years ago until the recent days in SBF. It, for the first part of the 10 years, that was so blind apologist for WP that even its fellow WP members here were embarrassed. If WP had never had critics or attacks (such as the "F4", Ptader, DeArcher, even Scroobal) then what was the fat insect defending during those days, or was it talking to air. Is it thinks others do not exist, I wonder.

PTader has cooled down since me and LTK talked to him in no uncertain terms. F4 has abandoned the game after the Shin Min frontpage saga. Sroobal and others concerned are entitled to their views, usually backed with reasonings, sometime left, sometimess right and sometimes centre. Only GMS is extreme anti-WP.

You know my position. I've never claimed everything PAP does is wrong, neither have I claimed everything WP does is right.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
PTader has cooled down since me and LTK talked to him in no uncertain terms. F4 has abandoned the game after the Shin Min frontpage saga. Sroobal and others concerned are entitled to their views, usually backed with reasonings, sometime left, sometimess right and sometimes centre. Only GMS is extreme anti-WP.

You know my position. I've never claimed everything PAP does is wrong, neither have I claimed everything WP does is right.

Nobody is asking for your opinion, bro.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody is asking for your opinion, bro.

If I need somebody to ask for my opinion before I give a piece of my mind here, my post count would be nearer to zero. I don't ask for others' opinions before they can reply too. As you argue with GMS, you're beginning to fall into the Cpt. syndrome - trying to shut up somebody, and worse than Cpt., beyond your power to shut. You can also add a polite request on your signature, Ramseth please don't reply. However, all rights reserved, the decision to reply or not is still mine, whether you or anybody ask for my opinion or not. Go check up the definition of forum in your dictionary. It's quite different from correspondence.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I need somebody to ask for my opinion before I give a piece of my mind here, my post count would be nearer to zero. I don't ask for others' opinions before they can reply too. As you argue with GMS, you're beginning to fall into the Cpt. syndrome - trying to shut up somebody, and worse than Cpt., beyond your power to shut. You can also add a polite request on your signature, Ramseth please don't reply. However, all rights reserved, the decision to reply or not is still mine, whether you or anybody ask for my opinion or not. Go check up the definition of forum in your dictionary. It's quite different from correspondence.

Sorry, I should clarify that I mean - you don't need to draw attention to you. Everyone knows PAP is never 100% wrong and WP is never 100% right, need you remind us and then draw attention away from my point.

My point is a very important one - there has never been a lack of people criticising WP, as contrarily asserted by the insect's "Kin". To suggest otherwise is disingenuous and insult to those who have taken independent views against WP (including myself during the times I pyro-ed WP). The "Kin" of the insect is even more disingenuous when it obviously knows that it was rebutting many of these WP critics in the early days. I didn't like that this point was buried by your distraction.

Since you brought the attention to me saying I am like the FVI, now I have the right to bring attention to myself. I have never shut people up. Words like "shut up", "get lost", "please don't come here again", "you have no right yo say this" have never been my mantra in forum time - no one has the power anyway. I can achieve a level of dignity in my own right as much as I am far from perfect. Saying no one was asking your opinion was wrong context I admit, but you can still state your opinion nonetheless, which you did.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small matter. Apology and clarification accepted except, what you mean by "drawing attention me" is still my prerogative, whether intended or incidental.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
I don't think we are obsessed with GMS.. But the problem is, he's too obsessed with the Workers Party..:eek:

When you are out of the CEC, you fantasize that you still have influence. When you are out of a party, you fantasize that you are still relevant. What GMS is manifesting is a fantasy of being relevant when he has long lost that.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
PTader has cooled down since me and LTK talked to him in no uncertain terms.

You and LTK talked to me???? And in "no uncertain terms" at that???

Did that "talking" take place whilst you were having a wet dream? Or was it carried out while you were in a state of hallucinatory psychosis?

Did you flash a well-oiled muscle or two as you "talked" to me? Or was it done with a beneficent smile with your famous dog meat showing between your teeth?

In the old forum, I used to credit you for being the level-headed one amongst the old group. Hence, I was somewhat puzzled by the negative responses you were getting from forummers in this forum. After popping in and out of this forum every once in a while and reading the rubbish you post, I can understand why the forummers here are turned off by you.

Don't think too highly of yourself. In case, you are too dumb and daft to realise it, you are a liability to your party.

In case, you are too dumb and daft and yet to realise it, you failed the simple test of honesty that I set for you.

Let me explain.

I wanted to entrust you with some of the classified WP folders and files as some of us are getting by in age. Hence, I set you that simple test in honesty. I "revealed" the "identity" of Scroobal to you fully knowing that you view Scroobal as a prized catch. In doing so, I asked you for a gentleman's agreement and your word of honour that you will not reveal the "information", misuse it or abuse it in any way or form for any advantage or for any purpose or reasons whatsoever.

And what did you do after agreeing to it? You promptly tried to get leverage over Scroobal over some argument with him thinking that your knowledge of his "identity" will lend you a huge advantage in that argument.

Obviously the concept of a "Gentleman's agreement" and "My word is my bond" is, although you have agreed to it, beyond you and your best friend, your acute vanity.

Now that you have established that you not only "know" me but have intimidated me into silence with a good talking to, why don't you sue me or take action against me for this statement if it is untrue, i.e. that you engaged in sex with an underaged child-prostitute on your last overseas trip. Now you know why I say you are a liability to your party?

Go ahead. Sue me. Or better still, give me another talking to in "no uncertain terms". After all, you have done it before, or so you claim.

Bloody clown. You are as hopelessly dishonest as you are dumb and stupid. You not only lack brains but integrity as well.

But never mind. You still have your best friend, your vanity by your side to give you comfort at all times. Plus the dog meat between your teeth that gives you the power to talk and intimidate people into silence.

Must be some powerful stuff, that dog meat. Can share?