• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we obsessed with Goh Meng Seng?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
truth to be told, we need committed good lads in place to create a better Singapore for Singaporeans. the only lesson you can give is through your vote, the incumbent listens very well to that :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you for your response. A quick self intro.

I'm simple and not very smart, that's why I hope to see more smart people. But I've seen many dumb asses in this forum who, apart from being dumb, are divisive, which is dangerous.

I like to see maturity in dealing with issues, accept differences and embrace diversity. Of course, creative ideas on how to grow the nation, better our lives (beyond economics) and allow our people to find purpose/meaning in Singapore.

Quality discussions that are clear, precise, fair, objective and insightful will go a long way to help us build a better home. Not some half-fuck nitwit, self-righteous and pompous who think they're the saviours of opposition politics here. As if honesty and integrity are proprietary to them. Such ignorance and arrogance (funny how stupid people are usually arrogant?) need to be highlighted, less they pollute innocent minds.

I'm not interested in partisan politics and I don't support political parties per se. Definitely not participating in politics, I'm too dumb :wink:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can another person a rat just because he said things that does not fit your narrative of events? What a loser! Be a good sport bro.

Alright, so it calls itself an wolf; it's wrong to call others names, it prefers to call itself names. Fine.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I like to see maturity in dealing with issues, accept differences and embrace diversity. Of course, creative ideas on how to grow the nation, better our lives (beyond economics) and allow our people to find purpose/meaning in Singapore.

nice intro, bro, and will do likewise,
me only a simple lad, a simple life and me would be glad;
neither smart nor witty just down to earth and thrifty;
me embraces diversity much as you do, even promotes political diversity too;
a healthy society we must have, else our children would have nothing left;
the last we need is a pompous prick, who aims at gullible minds to trick;
we need all hands on deck to clear out scums who try to peck

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice intro, bro, and will do likewise,
me only a simple lad, a simple life and me would be glad;
neither smart nor witty just down to earth and thrifty;
me embraces diversity much as you do, even promotes political diversity too;
a healthy society we must have, else our children would have nothing left;
the last we need is a pompous prick, who aims at gullible minds to trick;
we need all hands on deck to clear out scums who try to peck

Hopefully they can be educated, and not eradicated. But the laws of nature weed out the weak ones, both physically and intellectually, that's why dodo went extinct. Our people are not stupid, except GMS, Sadist and Kinana, etc. If they dont start learning, they'll become dodo soon.

Cheers mate!

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm simple and not very smart, that's why I hope to see more smart people. But I've seen many dumb asses in this forum who, apart from being dumb, are divisive, which is dangerous.

Quality discussions that are clear, precise, fair, objective and insightful will go a long way to help us build a better home. Not some half-fuck nitwit, self-righteous and pompous who think they're the saviours of opposition politics here. As if honesty and integrity are proprietary to them. Such ignorance and arrogance (funny how stupid people are usually arrogant?) need to be highlighted, less they pollute innocent minds.

Again, speaking down from a high pedestal, talking about big values. You "accept differences and embrace diversity"? Is that a joke.

Almost all your posts are littered about calling people stupid, just because we differs from your opinions about GMS. You reminds me about PAPSMEAR, only interested in teaching people lesson?

Don't embrasses yourself if you want to talk about morality and values. Get your ego fix first.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately my fren, your trust had been misplaced. Hougangers voted for a crappy guy.
So whats so accurate or good is your trust my fren?

Whether WP has let them down, time will tell at the BE. So you are belittling Hougang voters? You think Hougang voters, for choosing YSL, are a bunch of nitwits? My friend, I think you better get ready your shield. If I'm a Hougang resident, I'll never let you get away with this insinuation.

I trust Singapore voters. In fact, I have faith in them, including Hougang voters. Unlike you.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, speaking down from a high pedestal, talking about big values. You "accept differences and embrace diversity"? Is that a joke.

Almost all your posts are littered about calling people stupid, just because we differs from your opinions about GMS. You reminds me about PAPSMEAR, only interested in teaching people lesson?

Don't embrasses yourself if you want to talk about morality and values. Get your ego fix first.

Difference in opinions:
A: I like Changi.
B: I prefer Jurong.

Stupidity:
B: Where is Changi?
A: Huh?

Guess you're unable to discern between diference of opinions and stupidity. But your reply suggests:
1. You identify with the group of half-fuck nitwits, self righteous and pompous
2. You probably knew you're dumb deep in your heart, and the truth hurts you.
3. This knowledge angers you and the anger seeps through your post above.

Let me know if you need help. I know some good psychologists.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference in opinions:
B: I prefer Jurong.

Stupidity:
B: Where is Changi?
A: Huh?

Guess you're unable to discern between diference of opinions and stupidity. But your reply suggests:
1. You identify with the group of half-fuck nitwits, self righteous and pompous
2. You probably knew you're dumb deep in your heart, and the truth hurts you.
3. This knowledge angers you and the anger seeps through your post above.

Let me know if you need help. I know some good psychologists.

Haha, you are a gem. I am really stupid. And now I can feel smoke floating up my head.

Happy? :biggrin:

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS might be smiling in front of his computer now, looking at the replies here. his popularity goes up in this forum

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, you are a gem. I am really stupid. And now I can feel smoke floating up my head.

Happy? :biggrin:

Honestly? No. I don't enjoy telling people off. So I'm not happier in that sense.

I'm not against you, Sadist. I hear what you say, and as long as we've the interests of Singapore at heart, we must support one another. Good ideas that is.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly? No. I don't enjoy telling people off. So I'm not happier in that sense.

I'm not against you, Sadist. I hear what you say, and as long as we've the interests of Singapore at heart, we must support one another. Good ideas that is.

I am pro-Singaporean, don't care 2 hoot about which parties and who. As long as it stays within "reason" and not bullying I'll stay out.

* peace * until we square off again. :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether WP has let them down, time will tell at the BE. So you are belittling Hougang voters? You think Hougang voters, for choosing YSL, are a bunch of nitwits? My friend, I think you better get ready your shield. If I'm a Hougang resident, I'll never let you get away with this insinuation.

I trust Singapore voters. In fact, I have faith in them, including Hougang voters. Unlike you.

WP has let them down, thats why there is a BE.

And it seems your trust is not worth anything based. Why shld anyone believe in your trust?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP did let them down, thats why Yaw was sacked and there is now a BE?

YSL was sacked because WP had let Hougang voters down? YSL was sacked because he failed to account himself to WP. He lost his seat because he was sacked by WP. There's a BE because the seat is vacant. Are in on Mars? Do you know/understand cause and effect? You know what IQ means? Prob not since you dun have any.

How much is my trust worth? You're right. Nothing. I've no hang ups abt that. Unlike some narcissistic delusional morons like you who think the universe has you at its centre. We're all unimportant. That must hurt you and GMS very much.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pro-Singaporean, don't care 2 hoot about which parties and who. As long as it stays within "reason" and not bullying I'll stay out.

* peace * until we square off again. :smile:

Agree. Sq off on issues. Argue based on logic and reasons. I apologize for grouping you with Kinana. He's from another planet. Prob planet of the apes. But then the apes will feel insulted.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
YSL was sacked because WP had let Hougang voters down? YSL was sacked because he failed to account himself to WP. He lost his seat because he was sacked by WP. There's a BE because the seat is vacant. Are in on Mars? Do you know/understand cause and effect? You know what IQ means? Prob not since you dun have any.

How much is my trust worth? You're right. Nothing. I've no hang ups abt that. Unlike some narcissistic delusional morons like you who think the universe has you at its centre. We're all unimportant. That must hurt you and GMS very much.

WP has led Houganag voters down and thats why they have to sack Yaw and thsi result in a BE.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS might be smiling in front of his computer now, looking at the replies here. his popularity goes up in this forum

if our politicians are more concerned with popularity than doing what he think is right ... we are in trouble...

i dun agree with vikram in the 1st place but I respect he is entitled to his own view ...

his flip floping mean he has no principle and just pander to the whims on the online siau kaus like SDP...

fucking losers