• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we obsessed with Goh Meng Seng?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing something = not stupid? I think you need more than knowledge to be clever. Such as understanding what you know, the context, how things influence one another, the consequences of our actions (intended vs unintended), etc. And I'm not exhaustive here. Merely knowing, is errr, just knowing. Far from not stupid.

Sorry, but you're stupid.
Deepblue brudder, dun waste yr breath...
this K guy supports GMS almost speaks and reasons like him....clone or not i dun give a shit but his and the likes of his posts are all GMS-like, GMS is fast becoming a byword for pompous but blind self righteous nitwit who glorifies in using David Marshall's public-spiritedness as his emblem... But Marshall even if not in the class of LKY is streets ahead of a righteous twit like GMS...

I suspect LTK is such a superb politician in the mould of Lim Chin Siong such that those who suggest he should retire are either playing into pappies hands or should get their heads examined....

Political nous is a world of difference from political simpletons who beat their breast in matrydom over concepts like integrity....

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deepblue brudder, dun waste yr breath...
this K guy supports GMS almost speaks and reasons like him....clone or not i dun give a shit but his and the likes of his posts are all GMS-like, GMS is fast becoming a byword for pompous but blind self righteous nitwit who glorifies in using David Marshall's public-spiritedness as his emblem... But Marshall even if not in the class of LKY is streets ahead of a righteous twit like GMS...

I suspect LTK is such a superb politician in the mould of Lim Chin Siong such that those who suggest he should retire are either playing into pappies hands or should get their heads examined....

Political nous is a world of difference from political simpletons who beat their breast in matrydom over concepts like integrity....

What's really laughable is this really simplistic and self-righteous views of GMS and the supporters. Me versus you. Branding anyone who disagrees with GMS as blind WP supporters. As if opposition politics are contingent on WP alone. If GMS represents opposition politics, I would rather migrate to Iraq.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why the currently famous (or rather, infamous) GMS... the self proclaimed Big Bad Wolf (self-overating.. he is no where near big.. nor can he be associated with wolf.. he is more like a rat)... the self proclaimed political observer (aka WP observer).. has hardly ever made any remark about the boiling current issues.. latest being the Chinaman passenger turned driver who killed an innocent Malaysian cleaner?

Any credible political observer would be most interested in observing how the government handles the crazy stuff that has been happening... incidents which would have been unimaginable a decade ago. I wonder what his balls carriers (ie sadist, kinana - both recently created accounts) have to say?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any credible political observer would be most interested in observing how the government handles the crazy stuff that has been happening... incidents which would have been unimaginable a decade ago. I wonder what his balls carriers (ie sadist, kinana - both recently created accounts) have to say?
Ever considered it could be him? More importantly, does he even matter? We are talking about the future of Singapore, ladies and gentlemen, transgenders and dogs included. We have vested interests to see Singapore remains most conducive for Singapore while the country serves the world. We have too many jokers in Parliament, state owned enterprises and the bureaucracy. There is more than enough born and raised local talent to replace the crap.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why the currently famous (or rather, infamous) GMS... the self proclaimed Big Bad Wolf (self-overating.. he is no where near big.. nor can he be associated with wolf.. he is more like a rat)... the self proclaimed political observer (aka WP observer).. has hardly ever made any remark about the boiling current issues.. latest being the Chinaman passenger turned driver who killed an innocent Malaysian cleaner?

You can another person a rat just because he said things that does not fit your narrative of events? What a loser! Be a good sport bro.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

You call another person a rat just because he said things that does not fit your narrative of events? What a loser! Be a good sport bro.

You think people call GMS names, which may not be right but clearly shows how unpopular he is, because GMS has different views? Maybe you too friend with him you can't tell.

There are 3 clear reasons why people really can't tahan him. One, STUPID & STUBBORN. Did you see the way he argues his cases? Regardless of the issues, the manner in which he uses logic and reasons is atrocious. Even my grandmother can argue better. Well, if you're not too bright, at least if you listen, people are willing to help you. But this is one person who is not only dumb, but stubborn as hell. I've never seen him say "yah, you're right. I should have considered this."

Two, SELF RIGHTEOUS. The more you demand others of high moral and ethical standards, the more others will expect you to do so first. Did he practise what he preached? I don't know. But he clearly lacks credibility to talk about honesty and integrity. I'm new here but I recall seeing several posts about Macau, etc, which he usually did not engage. Is there any truth to those provocative accusations?

Lastly, OBJECTIVITY. This is his most deadly problem - lack of objectivity. His focus on WP and those comments, apart from not very fresh (must have repeated them so many times), are really lopsided. To the point that people believe his comments are personal. Even if it's perception, clearly he has failed to manage public perception. Yet he has no qualms giving opinions on how WP could have manage the various incidents recently. Does he think we are stupid or he is stupid?

So Kinana, do not insult the forumers here.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are justifying people calling others 'rat'?

I have seen both sides of the argument. GMS definitely presents his case well logically. What he said is true. WP does have serious problems in integrity as well as internally and therefore needs to change for the better of the opposition.

My suggestion to you is to keep and open mind and don't degrade to name calling or spamming or personal attacks. Be tolerant for people to have different ideas please.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are justifying people calling others 'rat'?

I have seen both sides of the argument. GMS definitely presents his case well logically. What he said is true. WP does have serious problems in integrity as well as internally and therefore needs to change for the better of the opposition.

My suggestion to you is to keep and open mind and don't degrade to name calling or spamming or personal attacks. Be tolerant for people to have different ideas please.

Kinana

Did you see what I wrote? Name calling is not right.

I've seen his views and comments. He presents his case well logically? Then those posts I read must be written by someone else because they were really weak logically.

Lastly, I like great interesting ideas even if I dun agree. GMS' problem is he doesnt have any fresh idea apart from rehasing stale ones. Frankly, he has run out of ideas. That's why he looks really dumb and very annoying.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for opposition supporters. Nothing new, always rehashing the same thing. I never saw you complain did you?
What GMS said is true. WP does have serious problems in integrity as well as internally and therefore needs to change for the better of the opposition. You mean you don't think so?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for opposition supporters. Nothing new, always rehashing the same thing. I never saw you complain did you?
What GMS said is true. WP does have serious problems in integrity as well as internally and therefore needs to change for the better of the opposition. You mean you don't think so?

I shall give you one last free lesson.

Does WP have problems or issues that they need to address? Sure. Can GMS talk about them? Certainly. Then what is the problem? He has credibility issue and I think he has an identity crisis. Is he a politician? Observer? Why is he having such a hard time? Refer to my earlier post.

Are there opposition supporters out there who are also annoying? Sure. Am I complaining? Definitely, if I see stupidity. Simply put, I can't stand dumb ass who can't string simple arguments together, regardless of race, age, gender, political beliefs, etc.

My only weakness/exception is dumb asses who are humble. I won't whack them as hard. Unfortunately, GMS, Sadist and your good self don't belong to this category.

This shall be the last time I educate you for free. If you still dun get it, good luck.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This shall be the last time I educate you for free. If you still dun get it, good luck.

bro,
truth to be told, we need committed good lads in place to create a better Singapore for Singaporeans. the only lesson you can give is through your vote, the incumbent listens very well to that :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: