• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are Singaporeans obnoxious?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau, this is a record afternoon.i met with so many abnoxious people. i am sure they are not singaporeans...

Cranecb Phuacb Laucb Montagutcb Suboticcb WithoutYoucb AngMorkiacb Plundercb..and their clones and handles and finally I encountered the Mother of all Intellectual snobs ..jw5.

What a crying shame,none of them can take on one gentle and demure lady....this speaks volumes of their standard : pathetic...

Thank you for a wonderful and engaging afternoon. Cheers and keep the forum burning!!! Bye bye...:smile::smile:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have more than a dozen of PHUAcbs including the Mastercb.....you can keep them...have a good day.be good ok.

Eh Cheebye face ...... you whole family got AIDS ....... go get yourself quarantined at Communicable Disease Centre .....

...... told you not to have sex with chimpanzees you don't listen.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered a conversation i had with a ex steward friend years ago. According to him, Sinkies were the worse lot of people he enjoyed serving.
During boarding, the Ang Moh will reciprocate when he greets them. However for Sinkies, more often than not, the greeting conversation will be something like this,
Steward; Good Morning Sir!
Sinkie; Straits Times.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I remembered a conversation i had with a ex steward friend years ago. According to him, Sinkies were the worse lot of people he enjoyed serving.During boarding, the Ang Moh will reciprocate when he greets them. However for Sinkies, more often than not, the greeting conversation will be something like this, Steward; Good Morning Sir! Sinkie; Straits Times. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I don't read that shit, always ask for brandy instead.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh Cheebye face ...... you whole family got AIDS ....... go get yourself quarantined at Communicable Disease Centre .....

...... told you not to have sex with chimpanzees you don't listen.

you can only bully small kittens. when your master comes, you lick his boss...phui!!!

jw5

Loyal
bro,
no one can be more obnoxious than pappies and their sycophants :o:o:o

yes, and please see the last line in post#57 and the rhyme below for a few examples of obnoxious extraordinairres............. :biggrin:

kapitan told his two mateys to try and make things tick
he had hoped the last problem would have been hornypalm's dick
and if the corruption cases were not enough to make him sick
"where the fish in this whole damn ship can I get just one toothpick?!!!"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
have to endure such cacophony early in the morning. who has the right of way?

happened to kaypo kaypo a bit this morning, no improvement to the conditions, plenty of folks disregarding the double white lines :o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are quite a few abnoxious people here
some are opently hostile, vulgar and profane
you know who they are and who they are targeting
some are more secretive, more subtle and more lethal
passing silent exchanges in dark alleys
plunging a thousand cuts with sarcasm and swords
these are the worst and the most abnoxious kind
these are the deadly ones who will do you in from behind