• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are Singaporeans obnoxious?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I experience immense joy and happiness by fucking you and now i will marked you and fuck you whenever you post..

just go ahead like your good old friend that doggie iHP
be my guest...now start fucking yourself .....round one starts now! F U C K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the most abnoxious forummer is none other than the great infartion masturbator I H P
nobody can beat him
nobody can touch him
nobody can even fart him
he is the greatest mafia boss here...hooray!!!
he walks here like a red indian chief with no testicles - and no seeds too...hooray!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy is a drug addict...why am I not surprised?

TeyTo7y.png

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are abnoxious, you will meet with abnoxious people everywhere..even in this forum.

Even good people turned abnoxious when you trigger their sensitive nerves.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists should ring the bell when behind joggers/pedestrians so we know to keep to our lane until you pass. The worst is speed past us, resulting in a near miss, or creep up on us like a silent ghost and then you're suddenly in our face.
There were instances of people who took offence and deliberately block the way after hearing the bell and pretending not to hear it.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha thank you BOSS

you see what I meant, that powerful Laksaboy has just demonstrated what I just posted:

even forummers here turned abnoxous when you triggered their sensitive nerves....so vulnerably turning so abnoxious..

only softies and tootsies INFRACT people. they have no seeds. haha!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
haha thank you BOSS

you see what I meant, that powerful Laksaboy has just demonstrated what I just posted:

Many Singaporeans are obnoxious. They're also bullies. The way some of them behave in this forum proves this beyond doubt.

They are selfish, inconsiderate and cannot handle the slightest criticism without flying off the handle. Worst of all give them a bit of power and they behave like a mini Lee Kuan Yew... the very man they're cursing to death daily.

It's also really sad to see foreigners being cursed and sworn at. All the FTs want is to earn an honest living. Singaporeans should welcome them with open arms and emulate their work ethic instead of spewing hatred and displaying xenophobic behavior in all aspects of their lives.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many Singaporeans are obnoxious. They're also bullies. The way some of them behave in this forum proves this beyond doubt.

They are selfish, inconsiderate and cannot handle the slightest criticism without flying off the handle. Worst of all give them a bit of power and they behave like a mini Lee Kuan Yew... the very man they're cursing to death daily.

It's also really sad to see foreigners being cursed and sworn at. All the FTs want is to earn an honest living. Singaporeans should welcome them with open arms and emulate their work ethic instead of spewing hatred and displaying xenophobic behavior in all aspects of their lives.

You wrote perfectly the perfect truth!

I agree with you 100%!!!

Well done BOSS!!!