• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another food delivery bloke up lorry after car crashed into him. All 3 in the car denied being the driver and were all arrested.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr... then then who was the Driver ?
Was there a 4th person inside the car
at the time of the incident ?

Lingam

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220930_063546.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh bodo melayu. Stop being a food delivery rider lah. Let these lazy fuckers die of starvation.
If they don't deliver, the deliveroos will die. Its the only job no need interview, no need mandarin, flexi hours, lazy can sleep, turn off phone, .....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deliveroo had head phones on while on the road? Silly guy,.
Drunk driving is a problem on sinkie roads.but because drinking is part of traditional chinese culture, PAP will not impose harsh punishment on perpetrators.
Good to see pinkpanda quickly absolving themselves by stating guy was not eorking at time of incident. So no compensation.
in jiu hu, the court has resolved that going to and from work are part of working and eligible for workers compensation fund.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condolences to the victim's family. He was only earning an honest living to feed his family. He now is in a far better place than here now.

As for one who drove the vehicle, there is no where to run. It's only a matter of time for investigations to complete, & the evidences will be clear. Singapore is Rule of Law nation, & there WILL be Justice for all. May the one responsible man-up now before it is too late & charges escalate.

a.) The one who owns the car is ultimately responsible for the use of the car.
b.) As the car had been impounded, there will be traces of who drove the car - fingerprints, hair follicles, saliva, etc evidences.
c.)There are surveillance cameras everywhere in Singapore, even on lamp - posts that can track cars & even take CLEAR photos of drivers down to their moustaches, speeding on roads.
d.) The other passengers will think they are smart, & can indeed remain silent to protect each other, but in the end, they WILL be charged as accomplices to murder.

May the family, relatives or friends of those car passengers plead with their loved ones to come clean & co-operate with the authorities. The only one responsible for what that can be listed as murder, if the victim's family pursue the case further as NONE of the passengers would admit to the accident, is the one who drove, & NOT the passengers. If they come clean, they will not be held responsible, & need not spend their life in prison for being accomplices to murder, as sadly, the victim had passed on due to the incident....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you order food on an app because you are too lazy to buy it yourself or you wish to satisfy your gluttony at an unearthly hour, you are perpetuating this modern day slavery. You too have blood on your hands. :cool:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you order food on an app because you are too lazy to buy it yourself or you wish to satisfy your gluttony at an unearthly hour, you are perpetuating this modern day slavery. You too have blood on your hands. :cool:

Earning a living is NOT a crime, to the one who serves & the one whom wants to be served. Humankind DO NOT live in Utopia where all needs are met, & even then, one would ponder - what is Utopia if one needs to be served & WHO are the ones whom are doing the serving?

We Humans are imperfect & flawed but some pragmatic Humanity will realized Utopia is a good ideal, but practicalities need to be dealt with daily & it lays in SUSTAINABILITY of life, thru courage & efforts of all WITHIN a civilized Rule of Law society that our forefathers had painstakingly created for us, whom uplifted us from ancient barbaric jungle laws to civilization of today, to progress further.

The insignificant nobody me was knocked down by a delivery driver once. I was attempting to cross the road directly as the zebra crossing was more than 100m away. There were parked cars along the road. I checked my left & right & seeing that it was clear, I crossed it but because of the parked cars, I did not notice a delivery driver coming towards me very fast on a motorized bicycle from the BLIND angle of parked cars & from a nearby lane junction, which he was AGAINST the traffic, & got knocked down by his bike.

He got off his bike, helped me up & was apologetic. As there was no physical harm or hurt to me, just mere scratches & a dirty shirt from falling to the ground, I accepted his apology understanding that he only wanted to earn a living, but advised him not to go against the traffic again. He agreed, & I sincerely hope he kept to the agreement.

The point is not so much about me or my personal episode, but each, especially those who own cars, MUST take special precautions for the shared use of roads, as the car is a MACHINE & capable of harm to others with its speed & power.

Thus the need for EACH driver to be always conscious of others - pedestrians or on bikes, & to NEVER, EVER drive while drunk. Drinking alcohol is NOT a crime nor is an addictive hallucinogenic substance. So long as one moderates consumption & knows one's limit, it is safe. The only safe place to be blindly drunk accepting a hangover the next morning without hurting or harming anyone else including oneself is in one's bedroom.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lucky the dead food panda was off duty. So nobody's dinner or supper were delayed. No harm done.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deliveroo had head phones on while on the road? Silly guy,.
Drunk driving is a problem on sinkie roads.but because drinking is part of traditional chinese culture, PAP will not impose harsh punishment on perpetrators.
Good to see pinkpanda quickly absolving themselves by stating guy was not eorking at time of incident. So no compensation.
in jiu hu, the court has resolved that going to and from work are part of working and eligible for workers compensation fund.
You should be reported for hate speech.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they don't deliver, the deliveroos will die. Its the only job no need interview, no need mandarin, flexi hours, lazy can sleep, turn off phone, .....

sounds like a dream job..................if don't know how to ride a bike then how ah ?.................can walk or not ?